- 09-04-2007, 09:18 PM
I guess my first question is, does anyone have sore nipples with low estrogen? I ran out of my AI about a week ago and the nipples are killing me. I only ask because they still bothered me a few times a week while on .25 mg EOD
Anyways, new endo took me off of depo test and on to androgel and kept me on hcg, kind of worried me when he did not really care about the nipple problem. On top of that my blood pressure is thru the roof and my lipids are messed up. I fell like crap right now....maybe a 112 hour nap will help.
- 09-04-2007, 10:06 PM
- 09-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Between T, E, lipids and blood pressure plus another half a dozen of other stuff, I think you should invest in my long blood and urine tests, post #44
Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
The blood test cost $3500 when I did it, but it was fully paid by insurance, Medicaid, I had the listed ICD-9 codes.
Insist on doctor including ICD-9 codes that are appropriate for your problems (or suspected problems).
09-05-2007, 03:27 PM
I really don't know anymore...seems like each doc has their own protocol to push and I am just getting too damn tired to fight with em anymore. He did call and tell me my test came back at over 1100 on 100mg a week of depot T.
Meanwhile I am back on the cpap machine too. I got cleared of apnea but last few weeks it has been back full force, almost bit the side of my tongue off in my sleep last night
09-05-2007, 07:25 PM
09-05-2007, 07:33 PM
I will see if I can find that.
Similar Forum Threads
- By KBD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2011, 09:59 PM
- By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2009, 11:25 PM
- By markandy75 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2007, 08:29 PM
- By labrad in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2002, 04:27 PM
- By deaconbill in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2002, 01:38 PM