Estrogen problems?

rfish1966

Awards
I guess my first question is, does anyone have sore nipples with low estrogen? I ran out of my AI about a week ago and the nipples are killing me. I only ask because they still bothered me a few times a week while on .25 mg EOD
Anyways, new endo took me off of depo test and on to androgel and kept me on hcg, kind of worried me when he did not really care about the nipple problem. On top of that my blood pressure is thru the roof and my lipids are messed up. I fell like crap right now....maybe a 112 hour nap will help.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I guess my first question is, does anyone have sore nipples with low estrogen? I ran out of my AI about a week ago and the nipples are killing me. I only ask because they still bothered me a few times a week while on .25 mg EOD
Anyways, new endo took me off of depo test and on to androgel and kept me on hcg, kind of worried me when he did not really care about the nipple problem. On top of that my blood pressure is thru the roof and my lipids are messed up. I fell like crap right now....maybe a 112 hour nap will help.
YEP PROGESTERONE BABY OR ESTRONES ARE AT PLAY ...Look down stream at metabolites . Why did he dump the test ? and why didn't he further test for e2 and shbg ..makes no sense to me. since letting my estrogen come back up things have been getting back to normal slowly. My freind at the gym as if I upped the dosage of testosterone I said no my estrogen is on the rise why i am getting strong as a bull. Went from 110 or 10 on dumbell inclines to 125 for 12. That left frazzled :frustrate . I told him that its all in hormonal balaces getting the right groove. My problem being on aridex and not needing it affected alot of things from brain to lipids to homocysteins ect, after stopping it I had a hell of a rebound but then tampered it down slowly as prmggmer and plymouth suggested and i think my body finally stabilized and only using calcium D and reservatol for now till morning erections go away then its creepting back up again.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
#1 unless you need to raise DHT living with Androgel make no sense. Life is too difficult on transdermals. Then again, you may be stuck with stubborn doctor.

Between T, E, lipids and blood pressure plus another half a dozen of other stuff, I think you should invest in my long blood and urine tests, post #44
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

The blood test cost $3500 when I did it, but it was fully paid by insurance, Medicaid, I had the listed ICD-9 codes.
Insist on doctor including ICD-9 codes that are appropriate for your problems (or suspected problems).

rfish1966

Awards
I really don't know anymore...seems like each doc has their own protocol to push and I am just getting too damn tired to fight with em anymore. He did call and tell me my test came back at over 1100 on 100mg a week of depot T.
Meanwhile I am back on the cpap machine too. I got cleared of apnea but last few weeks it has been back full force, almost bit the side of my tongue off in my sleep last night:rant:

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I really don't know anymore...seems like each doc has their own protocol to push and I am just getting too damn tired to fight with em anymore. He did call and tell me my test came back at over 1100 on 100mg a week of depot T.
Meanwhile I am back on the cpap machine too. I got cleared of apnea but last few weeks it has been back full force, almost bit the side of my tongue off in my sleep last night:rant:
Read the posts.
Knowing just TotalT is not enough by a long shot.
Post all your blood test, name, number, units, ranges.

Few months ago there was smoe discussion on sleep apnea ether here or on meso board.
You may want to search for it.