Where to fill (legal) prescriptions for HCG and Test Cyp.

  1. Where to fill (legal) prescriptions for HCG and Test Cyp.


    I am really banging my head against this. I just got script for HCG and Test Cyp. and getting the scripts filled is difficult. Apparently HCG is generally considered a fertility drug and is only handled by specialty online pharmacies.

    Where does everyone get theirs?

    Thanks

  2. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    CVS has it on-line. I would imagine any pharmacy will carry it. Ask your pharmacist.
    CVS Online Pharmacy Store
    CVS Online Pharmacy Store

    My wife used it for fertility and we got it at Osco Drugs

  3. Quote Originally Posted by seturner View Post
    I am really banging my head against this. I just got script for HCG and Test Cyp. and getting the scripts filled is difficult. Apparently HCG is generally considered a fertility drug and is only handled by specialty online pharmacies.

    Where does everyone get theirs?

    Thanks
    I get my Novarel at local pharmacy called Drug Fair.
    Depo-Testosterone I purchase at Walgreens.

    Either pharmacy, no question asked except
    generic or original brand?
    I opt for or branded in both cases.

    There was some negatives on generic HCG and also generic Armour, since we are on this topic.

    As for testosterone, there is three types available.
    Original brand, Depo-Testosterone, 200mg/mL Walgreens, $150 (10mL vial)
    Generic, 200mg/mL, $100, 10mL vial Walgreens
    Compounded, 200mg/mL, 10mL vial, $47.50
    30mL vial, $99.75

    AFAIK, all testosterones are acceptable.
    -----------------------------------------
    I noted density 200mg/mL since 100mg/mL is also available in branded product, but we do not use it.
    •   
       


  4. I have got my HCG at Walgreens. You may need to request a generic. The HCG is special order and ther first time I went there they did not have it. It was $54 and I was charged $40 because I used a name brand instead of generic. They can get generic but it much less common than say generic Advil.

    I am going to get the T at walgreens too.

  5. walgreens

  6. Now you're not trying to get a online source to fill a bogus script are ya? A prescription is a presdription...you may have to wait before it gets filled due to them ordering it but to only get it online and they don't even give you a place at the office to get it?

  7. Many pharmacists would be unaware of using HCG for men, so they might question you some just to make sure the dr didn't screw up, but almost any should fill it. It is fairly uncommon in many areas though, so they may need to order it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Now you're not trying to get a online source to fill a bogus script are ya? A prescription is a presdription...you may have to wait before it gets filled due to them ordering it but to only get it online and they don't even give you a place at the office to get it?

    Absolutely not! I only posted this after getting blank stares at Wal Mart and uncertainty( we may can special order "HGH" for you) on phone call to Walgreens.

    I took my script for Hcg to Walgreens today in person and they should have it by Tuesday.

    Thanks All

  9. Keep in mind that even though we talk about HCG so often on this board, it's use in men in really not that common outside of drs who specialize in men's HRT. In almost 10 years I have filled HCG for only 2 male pts. Anyone located in an area where there are no drs practicing progressive HRT for men will probably get those same blank stares at the pharmacy.

  10. I only questioned this because of how many 'off label' scrips get filled on a regular basis. I can see verifying the rx but not questioning you about it.

  11. Walgreens is expensive. I Get my 10,000 iu box of Novarel for 15 dollars cheaper at Costco. $43.00

  12. Ok, here's the latest.

    Got a call from Walgreens today, said they would have to talk to Dr. office before ordering because the prescription indicates using the Hcg subQ and all the Hcg he can order clearly indicates for intramuscular use only.

    How should this really be used?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by seturner View Post
    Ok, here's the latest.

    Got a call from Walgreens today, said they would have to talk to Dr. office before ordering because the prescription indicates using the Hcg subQ and all the Hcg he can order clearly indicates for intramuscular use only.

    How should this really be used?
    To avoid having pharmacist asking series of questions:

    I ask doctor to write on my HCG and Testosterone prescription:

    "Use as directed"

    I do not use Arimidex, but the above would also work with it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 09:01 PM
  2. cheapest place to find insulin needles for HCG injections
    By brassmonkey in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 07:04 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 02:38 PM
  4. Bush Signs Law to Widen Legal Reach for Wiretapping
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 03:33 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 07:32 AM
Log in
Log in