TRT & Testicular pain

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I have some serious pain in mostly my left testical more days than not. It seems to be the worse the day of injection (e3d). I am working with a new Dr. and on my 1st appt. we discussed my t-levels and my E2-level, adding HcG & other things.

When he examined me he said my testicles were soft and really atrophied. I had a ultra sound monday on my testes and will see Dr. tomorrow. Anyway, just looking for some info as to this pain prior to my appt.

aculpep

Awards
How long have you been on TRT? Is it painful because there pulled up tight against your body? If so that's what the HCG is for.

I have some serious pain in mostly my left testical more days than not. It seems to be the worse the day of injection (e3d). I am working with a new Dr. and on my 1st appt. we discussed my t-levels and my E2-level, adding HcG & other things.

When he examined me he said my testicles were soft and really atrophied. I had a ultra sound monday on my testes and will see Dr. tomorrow. Anyway, just looking for some info as to this pain prior to my appt.

Last edited:

GettingBack43

Awards
I have experienced periodic and short-lasting pain in a testicle during TRT as well--nothing crazy, but noticeable. I keep a close eye, increase hcg when it starts being a concern, and hope this is the answer. I found that 125 daily is sufficient at this point; however, I am only on 200 per week at present. The hcg, in my opinion, is a critical addition.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

Your body is starving for LH, adding a little HCG 150-250 ius 2-3 times a week may help, but be prepared for e2 rise. Very common in TRT cases