avena satvia

nallepuh

Awards
I bought some avena sativa extracts in pill form 10:1 strength. 1 capsule equal to 4000 mg (400mg capsule). Unfortenatly for me im allergic to gluten and i get a really bad case of stomach cramps etc on this oat product :/

Any1 know a product containing avena sativa thats in cream form of similar? Or could one make a transdermal out of my capsules somehow? I really want to try this as i feel i might not require trt if i lower my shbg.

Was gonna do a 1 month study on drugs lowering shbg alone and report here. will still do so when i get the supermiraforte from lef any of these days. wish me luck

Thx in advance

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I bought some avena sativa extracts in pill form 10:1 strength. 1 capsule equal to 4000 mg (400mg capsule). Unfortenatly for me im allergic to gluten and i get a really bad case of stomach cramps etc on this oat product :/

Any1 know a product containing avena sativa thats in cream form of similar? Or could one make a transdermal out of my capsules somehow? I really want to try this as i feel i might not require trt if i lower my shbg.

Was gonna do a 1 month study on drugs lowering shbg alone and report here. will still do so when i get the supermiraforte from lef any of these days. wish me luck

Thx in advance
I usualy refer to LEF on topics discussed here.

Short --
LEF does not promote Avena Sativa in Hormone restoration protocols.

Only Nettle root extract affects SHBG level

Chrysin is an AI (aromatase inhibitor) and does not affect SHBG levels (as I thought).

=======================================================================

I have found this
Avena Sativa-- they used to carry it as aproduct #13127
it is since discontinued
but
April 2007 magazine article on Weight loss discusses benefit of Wild Oats and recomend Natural Weight loss formula.
Le Magazine April 2007 - Report: New Strategy To Overcome “Emotional Eatingâ€￾

Well the artice was talking about Wild oat, but the product contains Green Oat Extract, go figure.
Natural Weight Loss, 120 Softgels
------------------------------------------------------
Male Hormone Restoration: Online References For Health Concerns

Nettle root extract has also shown an affinity for SHBG
any nutrient that reduces SHBG levels .................
------------------------------------------------------
I thought that Chrysin inhibits SHBG.
Per LEF
Chrysin. A bioflavonoid called chrysin has shown potential as a natural aromatase inhibitor
Male Hormone Restoration: Online References For Health Concerns
---------------------------------------------------------