HcG shelf-life

rightship3

Awards
I was recently prescribed Pregnyl brand HcG and it says clearly on the instructions booklet that it should be used within 30 days of being reconstituted (mixed with the bacteriostatic water the kit comes with).

Is there any reason to believe the efficacy of it remains high past the 30 days? I sure hope so...otherwise a lot will go to waste.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I don't use this brand I have Noveral I find it to get weaker at 3 weeks. I get a strong feeling of well being after my IM shot of HCG and after 3 weeks I don't get this feeling. So I pitch it.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
No but I know some men that are and they say they are doing good. One does 100 IU's a day and the other does 60 IU's.

rightship3

Awards
I don't use this brand I have Noveral I find it to get weaker at 3 weeks. I get a strong feeling of well being after my IM shot of HCG and after 3 weeks I don't get this feeling. So I pitch it.
After you said this I went back to look at my box, it is Novarel also. I will have to pay close attention and see if my results mimic yours.

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
I use 10,000iu vials of HCG [APP] that I keep refrigerated and don't seem to have any issues. Some do not care for the APP brand.

My vial at 250iu EOD lasts 80 days. APP package insert states 60 days.

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
My doc is telling me that even though it says 1 month, it is good for two.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Now see for me APP brand was sent to me by my mail order drug plain. In 4 weeks my TT levels went from 1200 to 600 it did not work nothing. Do you get a feeling of well being after a shot of the APP brand I did not and my test showed why it did not work.

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
Now see for me APP brand was sent to me by my mail order drug plain. In 4 weeks my TT levels went from 1200 to 600 it did not work nothing. Do you get a feeling of well being after a shot of the APP brand I did not and my test showed why it did not work.
A 600 point change in TT is way beyond the scope of HCG effects... or is there something else you can explain?

I got a change in mood when I started HCG, but with anything constant, you don't seem to feel something that does not change. I do feel better than I did before HCG, but there have been other changes since.

I inject HCG EOD, so my levels are quite constant. I do not feel an effect of the injection. APP lifted my TT from 886 to 1025. Not a huge amount. My testes were small and the scrotum was pulled up tight. The HCG recovered the size of the testes and the scrotum now hangs down as expected. That is three positive indicators. The later two persist through 80 days per vial.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Before HCG I was doing 150mgs. of Depo T shots every week on this my TT was 600.
I got Dr. John to get my Dr. to let me try HCG and when my Dr. put me on it he made me do 500 IU's 3 x's a week. After the 15th shot we tested and my levels went up to 1200 they doubled. For the last 23 yrs. I have been told I am Primary now we know do to the HCG I am Secondary do to a head injury from a auto accident some 24 yrs. ago.

From the first shot I got this feeling of well being like a ton of weight was lifted off my back. This feeling started about 30 min's after the shot and lasted a good 4 hrs. After checking my Cortisol levels my Dr. told this was why I got this feeling. HCG must have got my adrenals to make cortisol. My testis were the size of small grapes from being on TRT for 23 yrs.

I do have to say if I do my HCG shots subQ I don't get this feeling until way later in the day.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Before HCG I was doing 150mgs. of Depo T shots every week on this my TT was 600.
I got Dr. John to get my Dr. to let me try HCG and when my Dr. put me on it he made me do 500 IU's 3 x's a week. After the 15th shot we tested and my levels went up to 1200 they doubled. For the last 23 yrs. I have been told I am Primary now we know do to the HCG I am Secondary do to a head injury from a auto accident some 24 yrs. ago.

From the first shot I got this feeling of well being like a ton of weight was lifted off my back. This feeling started about 30 min's after the shot and lasted a good 4 hrs. After checking my Cortisol levels my Dr. told this was why I got this feeling. HCG must have got my adrenals to make cortisol. My testis were the size of small grapes from being on TRT for 23 yrs.

I do have to say if I do my HCG shots subQ I don't get this feeling until way later in the day.
pm,

Wouldn't blood labs have been able to diagnose the whole primary from secondary issue? I thought that was the purpose of measuring FSH/LH, etc...

Or is it that they are unreliable in the same manner as TSH for thyroid?

Also, would it then be fair to say that if someone did a trial with hCG and got a good response from it that that would be preferrable to TRT?

Is it indicated for long term use?

Here's another one: You mentioned that you're secondary from head trauma. How serious does the head trauma have to be? I have had 3 pretty good concussions including one when I was 7 and I continually lost consciousness.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
pm,

Wouldn't blood labs have been able to diagnose the whole primary from secondary issue? I thought that was the purpose of measuring FSH/LH, etc....
In my case my first labs were TT 120 LH =3.33 range 2 to 12
FSH = 4.95 range 1 to 12.
Knowing what I know today I would never say Primary. I think in them days 24 yrs. ago they looked for LH and FSH to be at the bottom.
Or is it that they are unreliable in the same manner as TSH for thyroid?.
You can say this because LH turns on and off very fast if you took blood every 5 min's it would be different.
Also, would it then be fair to say that if someone did a trial with hCG and got a good response from it that that would be preferrable to TRT??.
Yes some men do good on just HCG but not many of them. If you try this and feel good the keep at it. If you don't feel all the good then do add some T.
I know Dr. Shippen has some of his men on it one I know has been on just HCG for yrs.
Here's another one: You mentioned that you're secondary from head trauma. How serious does the head trauma have to be? I have had 3 pretty good concussions including one when I was 7 and I continually lost consciousness.
I have see on TV that foot ball players are suffering from low T do to head injurys playing pro-football. They tested one and finded him for using steroids and kept him out of the games. He is sueing because he has a pituitary problem do to his job and he is being punished for it.

Are boys coming home from Iraq have this problem from road side boms. One guy I know Chris that as this problem and has read med books about it says you can have a head injury that hurts your pituitary and as you get older it works less.

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established

It works like LH and LH is a long term thing. Is insulin safe for long term use?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CultiVader Anabolics 2
GreenEarth Anabolics 9
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
zombiemuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 1
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5