Funky body odor

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Funky body odor

Any people out there who have high estrogen levels ever notice a funky body ordor that does not get removed by deodorant or showering?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.26%

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Any people out there who have high estrogen levels ever notice a funky body ordor that does not get removed by deodorant or showering?
    Interesting question.
    I used to have a sweat that would make me stink like old goat within 6 -10 hours after shower and following exercise + sweating. I had a hard time standing my own odor.

Now, I think I could go days sweating and not stinking without taking shower. (I do shower any how need or not, so take it easy).
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.66%

I kind of smell like bologny...
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You're making me hungry for deli, randy.

I don't know if I have high E or not but when I do any sort of detoxing..I get real stanky.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    You're making me hungry for deli, randy.

I don't know if I have high E or not but when I do any sort of detoxing..I get real stanky.
    I have been taking DIM so thats what it may be the estrogen getting burned off Hopefully. I took a .5 mg of armidex and my anxiety and brain fog went away but still have this horrible joint pain, constipation ..I"m not a big fan of dim and waiting for iodoral to get here beacuse you know what it is and know it only contains just iodine and nothing else affecting absorpton. I think iodoral will just flush out the 16 hyroxy vs having to go through all the metabolitic steps. I know I have had bad insomnia and also poor digestion and appeite past few weeks. I am wondering if the pregenlone is causing rise of progesterone and estrone metabolism. Drs got the test but still have not gottn results GRRR. Going to store to get P5P , gaba. P5P i was taking only was 1/2 dosages and not taking full dosage for a while 150-200 mgs a day
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    I have been taking DIM so thats what it may be the estrogen getting burned off Hopefully. I took a .5 mg of armidex and my anxiety and brain fog went away but still have this horrible joint pain, constipation ..I"m not a big fan of dim and waiting for iodoral to get here beacuse you know what it is and know it only contains just iodine and nothing else affecting absorpton. I think iodoral will just flush out the 16 hyroxy vs having to go through all the metabolitic steps. I know I have had bad insomnia and also poor digestion and appeite past few weeks. I am wondering if the pregenlone is causing rise of progesterone and estrone metabolism. Drs got the test but still have not gottn results GRRR. Going to store to get P5P , gaba. P5P i was taking only was 1/2 dosages and not taking full dosage for a while 150-200 mgs a day
    i think its a detox reaction. i would have guessed from iodine but you said you havent been taking that. maybe the dim..since it also does similar things.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 01:01 PM
  2. Body Odor
    By Mar430 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 05:51 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 02:25 PM
  4. Body odor?
    By rugger48 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59