Resveratrol really cheap

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Resveratrol really cheap


    MOD EDIT: No

    Plymouth City Edit - MODS are lame


    MOD EDIT: And now you're gone.


  2. Any ideas were one can buy a scooper that is small enough to accurate hold, say anywhere from 100 to 500mg?

    Anyone wanna bet that this place is probably the wholesale seller of resveratrol for most of the big sup companies?
    •   
       


  3. you can find it cheaper, depending on the purity,through mega resveratrol, federal labs, or beyond a century.

  4. Awesome dude, gimmie some links(or hell I can find it), everyone chime in!

    I do still wonder though about purity and such. With lef.org, its guaranteed, you KNOW its going to be good. Plus, the addition of other extracts they add in to enhance absorbtion.
  5. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    How about this? $1 a gram, capped in 100mg as active (200mg of 50% per cap)
    Last edited by EasyEJL; 09-04-2007 at 04:58 PM. Reason: removed link
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  6. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    No, thats the iffy part for me. But at that price, 2g/day is only a little over a dollar a day. If there is someone who can run a test on a couple caps, i'm willing to buy some to see, maybe buy their 250 cap bottle to save up front in case its bogus.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  7. Anabolic Innovations will be coming out with a capped Resveratrol product and will be happy to post the COA and it will be competitive.

    Give us about 2 weeks to have it available.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  8. Good deal Crowler, I was hoping one our sponsors would pick up the slack.

    Because I love handing you all my money
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Anabolic Innovations will be coming out with a capped Resveratrol product and will be happy to post the COA and it will be competitive.

    Give us about 2 weeks to have it available.


    CROWLER
    Sweeeeet! I don't think i'm going to wait till then to order my things currently sitting in my np cart, so maybe i'll just do an "all crowler" cart when that comes out and pick up some cookie + pancake mix too
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Anabolic Innovations will be coming out with a capped Resveratrol product and will be happy to post the COA and it will be competitive.

    Give us about 2 weeks to have it available.


    CROWLER
    you refering to your post cycle support Crowler?..
    •   
       


  11. Giants product would only run you about $1.33/day for 1g/day and also has 500mg of Quercetin and 5mg of bioperine.

  12. No John we have been asked for a Resveratrol stand alone cap so it will be in addition to the Post Cycle Support.

    Post Cycle Support should be out in about 2 weeks.

    Thanks


    Mike
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  13. ohhhh very nice, Congrats Mike, should be awesome.!


    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    No John we have been asked for a Resveratrol stand alone cap so it will be in addition to the Post Cycle Support.

    Post Cycle Support should be out in about 2 weeks.

    Thanks


    Mike
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    Giants product would only run you about $1.33/day for 1g/day and also has 500mg of Quercetin and 5mg of bioperine.
    thats 1g of the 50%, for 500mg of resveratrol. I've checked with them on that
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. There was some raging debate years ago about it's potential to be estrogenic.

    From what I have reviewed, I don't think it's much of an issue unless you take large amounts..say multiple grams per day for a long time...but I suppose more research is needed.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    you refering to your post cycle support Crowler?..
    The POST Cycle Support product we are doing is:

    120 Capsules
    Serving Size 4 Capsule
    Servings Per Container

    Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
    Quercetin 95% 1200
    Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg
    Piperidine 95% 30mg


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    The POST Cycle Support product we are doing is:

    120 Capsules
    Serving Size 4 Capsule
    Servings Per Container

    Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
    Quercetin 95% 1200
    Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg
    Piperidine 95% 30mg


    CROWLER
    Looks solid, any estimated price range yet...I assume you dropped/decided against the 6-bromo?..curious

  18. Hey John,

    I am not sure what the resellers will mark it up so better to wait and see what the price it at. People said they wanted the 6 bromo seperate because some didn't want it and others did. We may do a 6bromo seperate.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Hey John,

    I am not sure what the resellers will mark it up so I am not going to say. People said they wanted the 6 bromo seperate because some didn't want it and others did. We may do a 6bromo seperate.


    CROWLER
    personally I think it was a good decision to leave it separate, I will definetly be grabbing some if I decide to do a cycle ever again..lol....or just to use on its own.
  20. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    The POST Cycle Support product we are doing is:

    120 Capsules
    Serving Size 4 Capsule
    Servings Per Container

    Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
    Quercetin 95% 1200
    Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg
    Piperidine 95% 30mg


    CROWLER
    That sounds very nice, I could see taking that daily if the price is right
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  21. magic question is how much reseravtrol will act as an antiestrogen !!
    Plymouth this may be reason for your jump in testosterone !!

    trans-Resveratrol, a Natural Antioxidant from Grapes, Increases Sperm Output in Healthy Rats -- Juan et al. 135 (4): 757 -- Journal of Nutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    magic question is how much reseravtrol will act as an antiestrogen !!
    Plymouth this may be reason for your jump in testosterone !!

    trans-Resveratrol, a Natural Antioxidant from Grapes, Increases Sperm Output in Healthy Rats -- Juan et al. 135 (4): 757 -- Journal of Nutrition
    HANS,
    There is no doubt in my mind that resveratrol is probably one of the most potent OTC test supporting and estrogen controlling substances out.

    I have the bloodwork to prove it. I have posted this on my log numerous times.

    Pre Resveratrol
    TT 490
    FT 18.9

    Post Resveratrol
    TT 731
    FT 23.9

    Back in june when I ran out, I didn't think much of it. I really, reallly felt the difference. A few weeks into dermacrine sustain, and I felt that old jolt of energy back. Biggest reason for that is that the main ingredient in dermacrine sustain is resveratrol.

    I will have E2 results up soon as well.

    I thought this was common knowledge and everyone knew about the magic of resveratrol, but in actuality most don't.

    Note that BW posted above was from using pure RSV, 300mg a day, no emodium/quercetin included. The only place I know to get that is at t-nation.com. I have had pretty much the exact same experience with dermacrine sustain. Sustain is cheaper to use, but more work. I like to cycle both.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    There was some raging debate years ago about it's potential to be estrogenic.

    From what I have reviewed, I don't think it's much of an issue unless you take large amounts..say multiple grams per day for a long time...but I suppose more research is needed.
    Exactly, I have heard some bad things about quercetin and emodium. Given that, I wonder why all supp companies don't spend the extra dime and shoot for pure RSV, or at least close (98% pure RSV). When you try and skimp on price, you sacrifice quality.

    The only company doing this is, go figure LOL, Biotest, at t-nation

    I have been trumpeting them for years. These are reasons why. Their quality is unmatched by NOONE.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Exactly, I have heard some bad things about quercetin and emodium. Given that, I wonder why all supp companies don't spend the extra dime and shoot for pure RSV, or at least close (98% pure RSV). When you try and skimp on price, you sacrifice quality.

    The only company doing this is, go figure LOL, Biotest, at t-nation

    I have been trumpeting them for years. These are reasons why. Their quality is unmatched by NOONE.
    Yes i have read those herbs are cytotoxic. The reservatrol I have is from jarrow and is 20% active incredients which I take 3 pills it get 300 mgs of actually resrvatrol. I am looking into a better quality that is trans and there is suppose to be a new supplement on here crolwer was talking about that is 50% but to me that is still not safe due to possible impuruties. Like you my main concern is getting these xenostrogens out of my system and to clear out the estrogen receptors that are all clogged up from them..
  25. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post

    Back in june when I ran out, I didn't think much of it. I really, reallly felt the difference. A few weeks into dermacrine sustain, and I felt that old jolt of energy back.
    I would have hoped it was more a permanent boost from the res
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  26. Hey plymouth,

    Did you have any side effects from taking it? I might try it if Dr. John thinks it's a good idea. Oh, and how long did it take to feel a difference with the pills initially?


    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    HANS,
    There is no doubt in my mind that resveratrol is probably one of the most potent OTC test supporting and estrogen controlling substances out.

    I have the bloodwork to prove it. I have posted this on my log numerous times.

    Pre Resveratrol
    TT 490
    FT 18.9

    Post Resveratrol
    TT 731
    FT 23.9

    Back in june when I ran out, I didn't think much of it. I really, reallly felt the difference. A few weeks into dermacrine sustain, and I felt that old jolt of energy back. Biggest reason for that is that the main ingredient in dermacrine sustain is resveratrol.

    I will have E2 results up soon as well.

    I thought this was common knowledge and everyone knew about the magic of resveratrol, but in actuality most don't.

    Note that BW posted above was from using pure RSV, 300mg a day, no emodium/quercetin included. The only place I know to get that is at t-nation.com. I have had pretty much the exact same experience with dermacrine sustain. Sustain is cheaper to use, but more work. I like to cycle both.
    Last edited by aculpep; 08-31-2007 at 05:11 PM. Reason: another question

  27. Quote Originally Posted by aculpep View Post
    Hey plymouth,

    Did you have any side effects from taking it? I might try it if Dr. John thinks it's a good idea.
    As long as it is pure and lacking the emolids you should be good to GO. It be nice to have several before and after blood tests done on specific brands of reservatrol. ACtuall my client whose test is 486 is going to conduct such experiments with before and after labs to see if combination of reservatrol, ZMA, and maca really does increase testosterone, and bioavailable levels..He is going to keep a journal here to log all this information with lab results. Be nice if one of the sponsors would give a 4 weeks supply of 500 mgs reervatrol for this before and after test. If need he would just be taking the reseravatrol , creatine, and drop the maca. This would be a great promotor of reservatrol in humans vs rats plus he has never taken a drug or prohormone in his life and is just stuck and needs some thing to give him an extra boost natural..

  28. Yeah I'm kinda at the same place so I will be able to see if it makes a difference also and check the numbers. My question though is did it make plymouth "feel" better since it's not really the numbers that matter but the affect it has on your well being. If it works I'd probably just have it compounded into the pregnenolone cream if that's part of my treatment regimen.

    For now I'm going to try biotest's brand even though I hate those guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    As long as it is pure and lacking the emolids you should be good to GO. It be nice to have several before and after blood tests done on specific brands of reservatrol. ACtuall my client whose test is 486 is going to conduct such experiments with before and after labs to see if combination of reservatrol, ZMA, and maca really does increase testosterone, and bioavailable levels..He is going to keep a journal here to log all this information with lab results. Be nice if one of the sponsors would give a 4 weeks supply of 500 mgs reervatrol for this before and after test. If need he would just be taking the reseravatrol , creatine, and drop the maca. This would be a great promotor of reservatrol in humans vs rats plus he has never taken a drug or prohormone in his life and is just stuck and needs some thing to give him an extra boost natural..

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I would have hoped it was more a permanent boost from the res
    Me too.

    It was strange. At the time I was taking resveratrol because I was researching all the stuff that was coming out that was showing adult mice having greatly increased lifespan, decrease in diabetes and greatly increased sperm count and cardiovasular output. So I was basically taking it as a health supplement, I was really unaware of its T boosting and AI capabilities. I only discovered this after the fact. And I really noticed the dropoff.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by aculpep View Post
    Hey plymouth,

    Did you have any side effects from taking it? I might try it if Dr. John thinks it's a good idea. Oh, and how long did it take to feel a difference with the pills initially?
    Nope, no sides.

    I doubt Dr John is up on the latest stuff on resveratrol.

    2 weeks or so.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 10:08 PM
  2. Cheap 6-oxo!
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:14 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 02:55 PM
  4. Low Estrogen got me really sick
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 04:03 PM
  5. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in