• Established
MOD EDIT: No

Plymouth City Edit - MODS are lame

MOD EDIT: And now you're gone.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any ideas were one can buy a scooper that is small enough to accurate hold, say anywhere from 100 to 500mg?

Anyone wanna bet that this place is probably the wholesale seller of resveratrol for most of the big sup companies?

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
you can find it cheaper, depending on the purity,through mega resveratrol, federal labs, or beyond a century.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome dude, gimmie some links(or hell I can find it), everyone chime in!

I do still wonder though about purity and such. With lef.org, its guaranteed, you KNOW its going to be good. Plus, the addition of other extracts they add in to enhance absorbtion.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about this? $1 a gram, capped in 100mg as active (200mg of 50% per cap)

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, thats the iffy part for me. But at that price, 2g/day is only a little over a dollar a day. If there is someone who can run a test on a couple caps, i'm willing to buy some to see, maybe buy their 250 cap bottle to save up front in case its bogus.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations will be coming out with a capped Resveratrol product and will be happy to post the COA and it will be competitive.

Give us about 2 weeks to have it available. :)

CROWLER

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Good deal Crowler, I was hoping one our sponsors would pick up the slack.

Because I love handing you all my money:wave:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations will be coming out with a capped Resveratrol product and will be happy to post the COA and it will be competitive.

CROWLER
Sweeeeet! I don't think i'm going to wait till then to order my things currently sitting in my np cart, so maybe i'll just do an "all crowler" cart when that comes out and pick up some cookie + pancake mix too :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
you refering to your post cycle support Crowler?..

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Giants product would only run you about $1.33/day for 1g/day and also has 500mg of Quercetin and 5mg of bioperine.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No John we have been asked for a Resveratrol stand alone cap so it will be in addition to the Post Cycle Support.

Post Cycle Support should be out in about 2 weeks.

Thanks

Mike

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ohhhh very nice, Congrats Mike, should be awesome.!

No John we have been asked for a Resveratrol stand alone cap so it will be in addition to the Post Cycle Support.

Post Cycle Support should be out in about 2 weeks.

Thanks

Mike

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
There was some raging debate years ago about it's potential to be estrogenic.

From what I have reviewed, I don't think it's much of an issue unless you take large amounts..say multiple grams per day for a long time...but I suppose more research is needed.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
you refering to your post cycle support Crowler?..
The POST Cycle Support product we are doing is:

120 Capsules
Serving Size 4 Capsule
Servings Per Container

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg
Piperidine 95% 30mg

CROWLER

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

120 Capsules
Serving Size 4 Capsule
Servings Per Container

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Piperidine 95% 30mg

CROWLER
Looks solid, any estimated price range yet...I assume you dropped/decided against the 6-bromo?..curious

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey John,

I am not sure what the resellers will mark it up so better to wait and see what the price it at. People said they wanted the 6 bromo seperate because some didn't want it and others did. We may do a 6bromo seperate.

CROWLER

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey John,

I am not sure what the resellers will mark it up so I am not going to say. People said they wanted the 6 bromo seperate because some didn't want it and others did. We may do a 6bromo seperate.

CROWLER
personally I think it was a good decision to leave it separate, I will definetly be grabbing some if I decide to do a cycle ever again..lol....or just to use on its own.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

120 Capsules
Serving Size 4 Capsule
Servings Per Container

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
Quercetin 95% 1200
Piperidine 95% 30mg

CROWLER
That sounds very nice, I could see taking that daily if the price is right

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
magic question is how much reseravtrol will act as an antiestrogen !!
Plymouth this may be reason for your jump in testosterone !!

trans-Resveratrol, a Natural Antioxidant from Grapes, Increases Sperm Output in Healthy Rats -- Juan et al. 135 (4): 757 -- Journal of Nutrition
HANS,
There is no doubt in my mind that resveratrol is probably one of the most potent OTC test supporting and estrogen controlling substances out.

I have the bloodwork to prove it. I have posted this on my log numerous times.

Pre Resveratrol
TT 490
FT 18.9

Post Resveratrol
TT 731
FT 23.9

Back in june when I ran out, I didn't think much of it. I really, reallly felt the difference. A few weeks into dermacrine sustain, and I felt that old jolt of energy back. Biggest reason for that is that the main ingredient in dermacrine sustain is resveratrol.

I will have E2 results up soon as well.

I thought this was common knowledge and everyone knew about the magic of resveratrol, but in actuality most don't.

Note that BW posted above was from using pure RSV, 300mg a day, no emodium/quercetin included. The only place I know to get that is at t-nation.com. I have had pretty much the exact same experience with dermacrine sustain. Sustain is cheaper to use, but more work. I like to cycle both.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There was some raging debate years ago about it's potential to be estrogenic.

From what I have reviewed, I don't think it's much of an issue unless you take large amounts..say multiple grams per day for a long time...but I suppose more research is needed.
Exactly, I have heard some bad things about quercetin and emodium. Given that, I wonder why all supp companies don't spend the extra dime and shoot for pure RSV, or at least close (98% pure RSV). When you try and skimp on price, you sacrifice quality.

The only company doing this is, go figure LOL, Biotest, at t-nation :thumbsup:

I have been trumpeting them for years. These are reasons why. Their quality is unmatched by NOONE.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, I have heard some bad things about quercetin and emodium. Given that, I wonder why all supp companies don't spend the extra dime and shoot for pure RSV, or at least close (98% pure RSV). When you try and skimp on price, you sacrifice quality.

The only company doing this is, go figure LOL, Biotest, at t-nation :thumbsup:

I have been trumpeting them for years. These are reasons why. Their quality is unmatched by NOONE.
Yes i have read those herbs are cytotoxic. The reservatrol I have is from jarrow and is 20% active incredients which I take 3 pills it get 300 mgs of actually resrvatrol. I am looking into a better quality that is trans and there is suppose to be a new supplement on here crolwer was talking about that is 50% but to me that is still not safe due to possible impuruties. Like you my main concern is getting these xenostrogens out of my system and to clear out the estrogen receptors that are all clogged up from them..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back in june when I ran out, I didn't think much of it. I really, reallly felt the difference. A few weeks into dermacrine sustain, and I felt that old jolt of energy back.
I would have hoped it was more a permanent boost from the res

aculpep

Awards
Hey plymouth,

Did you have any side effects from taking it? I might try it if Dr. John thinks it's a good idea. Oh, and how long did it take to feel a difference with the pills initially?

HANS,
There is no doubt in my mind that resveratrol is probably one of the most potent OTC test supporting and estrogen controlling substances out.

I have the bloodwork to prove it. I have posted this on my log numerous times.

Pre Resveratrol
TT 490
FT 18.9

Post Resveratrol
TT 731
FT 23.9

Back in june when I ran out, I didn't think much of it. I really, reallly felt the difference. A few weeks into dermacrine sustain, and I felt that old jolt of energy back. Biggest reason for that is that the main ingredient in dermacrine sustain is resveratrol.

I will have E2 results up soon as well.

I thought this was common knowledge and everyone knew about the magic of resveratrol, but in actuality most don't.

Note that BW posted above was from using pure RSV, 300mg a day, no emodium/quercetin included. The only place I know to get that is at t-nation.com. I have had pretty much the exact same experience with dermacrine sustain. Sustain is cheaper to use, but more work. I like to cycle both.

Last edited:

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Hey plymouth,

Did you have any side effects from taking it? I might try it if Dr. John thinks it's a good idea.
As long as it is pure and lacking the emolids you should be good to GO. It be nice to have several before and after blood tests done on specific brands of reservatrol. ACtuall my client whose test is 486 is going to conduct such experiments with before and after labs to see if combination of reservatrol, ZMA, and maca really does increase testosterone, and bioavailable levels..He is going to keep a journal here to log all this information with lab results. Be nice if one of the sponsors would give a 4 weeks supply of 500 mgs reervatrol for this before and after test. If need he would just be taking the reseravatrol , creatine, and drop the maca. This would be a great promotor of reservatrol in humans vs rats plus he has never taken a drug or prohormone in his life and is just stuck and needs some thing to give him an extra boost natural..

aculpep

Awards
Yeah I'm kinda at the same place so I will be able to see if it makes a difference also and check the numbers. My question though is did it make plymouth "feel" better since it's not really the numbers that matter but the affect it has on your well being. If it works I'd probably just have it compounded into the pregnenolone cream if that's part of my treatment regimen.

For now I'm going to try biotest's brand even though I hate those guys.

As long as it is pure and lacking the emolids you should be good to GO. It be nice to have several before and after blood tests done on specific brands of reservatrol. ACtuall my client whose test is 486 is going to conduct such experiments with before and after labs to see if combination of reservatrol, ZMA, and maca really does increase testosterone, and bioavailable levels..He is going to keep a journal here to log all this information with lab results. Be nice if one of the sponsors would give a 4 weeks supply of 500 mgs reervatrol for this before and after test. If need he would just be taking the reseravatrol , creatine, and drop the maca. This would be a great promotor of reservatrol in humans vs rats plus he has never taken a drug or prohormone in his life and is just stuck and needs some thing to give him an extra boost natural..

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would have hoped it was more a permanent boost from the res
Me too.

It was strange. At the time I was taking resveratrol because I was researching all the stuff that was coming out that was showing adult mice having greatly increased lifespan, decrease in diabetes and greatly increased sperm count and cardiovasular output. So I was basically taking it as a health supplement, I was really unaware of its T boosting and AI capabilities. I only discovered this after the fact. And I really noticed the dropoff.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey plymouth,

Did you have any side effects from taking it? I might try it if Dr. John thinks it's a good idea. Oh, and how long did it take to feel a difference with the pills initially?
Nope, no sides.

I doubt Dr John is up on the latest stuff on resveratrol.

2 weeks or so.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm kinda at the same place so I will be able to see if it makes a difference also and check the numbers. My question though is did it make plymouth "feel" better since it's not really the numbers that matter but the affect it has on your well being. If it works I'd probably just have it compounded into the pregnenolone cream if that's part of my treatment regimen.

For now I'm going to try biotest's brand even though I hate those guys.
Whats your beef with them.

Dam bro if you could have pure 98% or better RSV compounded into your preg cream that would be amazing. Actually, that would make it Dermacrine ;)

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nails,
When you gonna jump on the biotest wagon?

Cycle it to save cash.

aculpep

Awards
Other than them being total jerks? :)

I believe they have good products but their customer service sucks. I placed a 2nd order with them after returning some of the first order since I couldnt tolerate the stuff. Just made me feel bad. They held up my order for like a month jerking me around. They said they needed me to acknowledge they didnt offer any money back guarantees after your first order (way to stand behind your product guys). SO I was like fine ok. NOWHERE in the email did they say please respond stating you acknowledge this or give instructions or anything as to what to do or that they were holding up my order. So after like 2 more weeks I'm like what the heck. I email them back and they send the same generic form letter, no instructions whatever. Finally after another email *****ing them out I added something about I understand.

THOSE GUYS ARE MORONS whose customer service sucks. You'd think they cared what their customers thought about them but they dont.

Whats your beef with them.

Dam bro if you could have pure 98% or better RSV compounded into your preg cream that would be amazing. Actually, that would make it Dermacrine ;)

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Nails,
When you gonna jump on the biotest wagon?

Cycle it to save cash.
Well I honestly do not think its some thing that should be cycled but part of a daily supplement routine and its benefts are far reaching and have stroong eveidence backing them up. I am looking for reservatrol trans that is 98% and affordable thats my next goal and go to 300-500 mgs and see how it really affects my e2 levels. I'm staying off dim for a while due to fact of increasing possible progesterone levels and with hcg and preg last thing I need that armidex is not taking care of gyno but calcium D is (lowers progestrones I have read). backing down on hcg to 200 ius ev3day beacuse last check progesteroone with out hcg was top of the range..Can only imagine what it is now..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Good deal Crowler, I was hoping one our sponsors would pick up the slack.

Because I love handing you all my money:wave:

lol you are a nut :)

CROWLER

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Other than them being total jerks? :)

I believe they have good products but their customer service sucks. I placed a 2nd order with them after returning some of the first order since I couldnt tolerate the stuff. Just made me feel bad. They held up my order for like a month jerking me around. They said they needed me to acknowledge they didnt offer any money back guarantees after your first order (way to stand behind your product guys). SO I was like fine ok. NOWHERE in the email did they say please respond stating you acknowledge this or give instructions or anything as to what to do or that they were holding up my order. So after like 2 more weeks I'm like what the heck. I email them back and they send the same generic form letter, no instructions whatever. Finally after another email *****ing them out I added something about I understand.

THOSE GUYS ARE MORONS whose customer service sucks. You'd think they cared what their customers thought about them but they dont.
Sounds to me like you had an isolated incident.

They are otherwise extremely decent people, I haave had to return stuff before, had no issues.

And bottom line, you cannot beat their quality. Too many of the very top cutting edge people in the sports, personal training, fitness and supplement world have stated that they are the best for me to think otherwise.

Note that Mens Health named their protein the best Protein drink in the world.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I honestly do not think its some thing that should be cycled but part of a daily supplement routine and its benefts are far reaching and have stroong eveidence backing them up. I am looking for reservatrol trans that is 98% and affordable thats my next goal and go to 300-500 mgs and see how it really affects my e2 levels. I'm staying off dim for a while due to fact of increasing possible progesterone levels and with hcg and preg last thing I need that armidex is not taking care of gyno but calcium D is (lowers progestrones I have read). backing down on hcg to 200 ius ev3day beacuse last check progesteroone with out hcg was top of the range..Can only imagine what it is now..
HANS,
At 300mg a day yea Biotest resveratrol will add up.

I would also like to note that with Dermacrine Sustain, since it is being transdermally absorbed, one may be getting even more bang for the buck. Transermal absorbtion is far, far superior to oral absorbtion with resveratrol.

I have been cycling the two. It saves cash, as in Im having great results with only using 3 pumps sustain, that way the bottle will last 2 months, plus if you use discount codes/buy in bulk you can get the bottles cheap. I go 2 weeks sustain, 2 weeks oral form. Its also a nice break from putting on a transdermal every day. Plus it saves on costs, as sustain is cheap.

But yea, there is no doubt in my mind that resveratrol is one of the most exciting and promising compounds to come out in a long, long time.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I am definately interested in what Crowler has to offer. I also want to try Dermacrine and Sustain. Here is what I am going to try:

Trans-Formestane
ANs Drive
either AIs Res product/Giant nutrition/ or Primordials product

Hopefully that will give a great boost across the board.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I said to myself "fudgeit" and bought the 1000 100mg caps of nutrabulk resveratrol. planning on 1g/day

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
HANS,
At 300mg a day yea Biotest resveratrol will add up.

I would also like to note that with Dermacrine Sustain, since it is being transdermally absorbed, one may be getting even more bang for the buck. Transermal absorbtion is far, far superior to oral absorbtion with resveratrol.

I have been cycling the two. It saves cash, as in Im having great results with only using 3 pumps sustain, that way the bottle will last 2 months, plus if you use discount codes/buy in bulk you can get the bottles cheap. I go 2 weeks sustain, 2 weeks oral form. Its also a nice break from putting on a transdermal every day. Plus it saves on costs, as sustain is cheap.

But yea, there is no doubt in my mind that resveratrol is one of the most exciting and promising compounds to come out in a long, long time.
when you going to see dr j ?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad I caught it while it was up there :) all I can say is "damn are some people touchy"
Not following this, did something happen? I iz a lil slowwwwwww!

Much Love,

Neoborn

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bottle of 1000 100mg caps ships today/tomorrow!

MOD EDIT: Read the rules about linking.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My bottle of 1000 100mg caps ships today/tomorrow!

MOD EDIT: Read the rules about linking.
awesome.

Let us know how it all goes.

I worry though about the high emodium and quercitin content though :smite:

Biotest is still the only place I have found that sells pure trans RSV

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Checked the OP's link before the mod edited it. One thing that concerned me was on that very site they said:

"Resveratrol and postmenopausal women
Resveratrol has been reported to act as a phytooestrogen in some systems. It has been suggested that it has helped the effects of it Cardioprotective effects. At this time the oestrogenic effects have been subjects of debate and research is working to see if there is a firm connection for the cardioprotective effects."

I'd post the link to where this is from, but since the mod removed the original link, I'm going to opt not to unless told otherwise.
Regardless of it's "authenticity", I don't like that word "phytoestrogen"...

Then again, forslean was debated to increase estrogen too...and I respond well to forslean...so I'll keep an open mind.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome.

Let us know how it all goes.

I worry though about the high emodium and quercitin content though :smite:

Biotest is still the only place I have found that sells pure trans RSV
I don't think this has quercetin in it, and I don't even know what emodium is. This brand is theoretically 50% powder as its raw, so what is the other 50%?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Checked the OP's link before the mod edited it. One thing that concerned me was on that very site they said:

"Resveratrol and postmenopausal women
Resveratrol has been reported to act as a phytooestrogen in some systems. It has been suggested that it has helped the effects of it Cardioprotective effects. At this time the oestrogenic effects have been subjects of debate and research is working to see if there is a firm connection for the cardioprotective effects."

I'd post the link to where this is from, but since the mod removed the original link, I'm going to opt not to unless told otherwise.
Regardless of it's "authenticity", I don't like that word "phytoestrogen"...

Then again, forslean was debated to increase estrogen too...and I respond well to forslean...so I'll keep an open mind.
Do not fear - Resveratrol acts like an estrogen agonist and antagonist, similar to the drugs clomid/tamoxiphene.

So it can increase E in the tissues you want it to and decrease E in the tissues you do not want it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.