Resveratrol really cheap

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Banned

The prices are a dropping like a prom girls dress.

Here it is,
    MOD EDIT: No linking. What don't you understand about that?

2. Banned

Here we go, best one yet.

MOD EDIT: No linking.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    The POST Cycle Support product we are doing is:

120 Capsules
    Serving Size 4 Capsule
    Servings Per Container

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
    Quercetin 95% 1200
    Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg
    Piperidine 95% 30mg

CROWLER
    Is it realy 1200mg resveratrol per dose or is it a typo?
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    Is it realy 1200mg resveratrol per dose or is it a typo?
    It is, but i'm still not sure if its as raw (so 600mg active) or as active. The product is meant to sell for not much more than Cycle Support, so i'd have to imagine under $2/day so 1200mg of active seems unlikely (not impossible tho, you can buy bulk under $1/g active)
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Registered User

The last week I have been doing some "cipherin" as they say here in the good old Bluegrass on Resveratrol. This past week and a half I have been on 300mgs of Trans-Resvertrol using Now Foods brand. I started in the middle of the week feeling the results. The wife and I have been at it, I awake with major wood every morning and generally horny as heck. I am getting this with 300mgs.

Now I was digging around and stumbled onto something that got my attention and triggered my memory. The first time I used andy product with Res-v in it was Now Foods Pomeratrol. At the same time I was taking it I was using Nimbus Nutritions Poseidon. This was low dose Res-v with lots of that Pomengrate fruit. Now I am not sure if it was the Pomeratrol, or it combined with the Poseidon, but thus far thats been the combo to beat for me. Anyone got any earthly idea why that would have been?

I will be trying this power packed combo again soon.
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    The last week I have been doing some "cipherin" as they say here in the good old Bluegrass on Resveratrol. This past week and a half I have been on 300mgs of Trans-Resvertrol using Now Foods brand. I started in the middle of the week feeling the results. The wife and I have been at it, I awake with major wood every morning and generally horny as heck. I am getting this with 300mgs.

Now I was digging around and stumbled onto something that got my attention and triggered my memory. The first time I used andy product with Res-v in it was Now Foods Pomeratrol. At the same time I was taking it I was using Nimbus Nutritions Poseidon. This was low dose Res-v with lots of that Pomengrate fruit. Now I am not sure if it was the Pomeratrol, or it combined with the Poseidon, but thus far thats been the combo to beat for me. Anyone got any earthly idea why that would have been?

Note my BW from Resveratrol 300mg

Pre Res
    TT 490
    FT 18.9

Post Res
    TT 731
    FT 23.9
  7. EIC
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Note my BW from Resveratrol 300mg

Pre Res
    TT 490
    FT 18.9

Post Res
    TT 731
    FT 23.9
    PC,

There is no doubt that your numbers made tremendous improvement in that time, but I am curious how much that is the Rez-V and how much is the changed diet, fat loss, etc. I'd be curious to get your sense of how much can be attributed to the resveratrol itself.
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I ended up winning an auction of 120g of 50% resv for $38+ shipping. between that and the 100g capped of 50%, I could do 2g a day for quite a while, or 1g a day for 8 months
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post

I've hd a change of heart, and now I've decided to start taking my resveratrol now, at 1g/day
    This space for rent

10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

so today is day 3 of 1g/day, no bathroom issues, this is with the nutrabulk 100mg caps (200mg raw,50% res). I'm taking all 10 together in the morning. no libido boost, but my testicles are tingly
    This space for rent

11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

FO- Part of the libido increase might be from the fact that pomegranite is a very good vasodialator. Add some test boost to that and pow!
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EIC View Post
    PC,

There is no doubt that your numbers made tremendous improvement in that time, but I am curious how much that is the Rez-V and how much is the changed diet, fat loss, etc. I'd be curious to get your sense of how much can be attributed to the resveratrol itself.
    Both.

However, I went away from resveratrol for awile, stayed healthy, went back, and saw improvements as well.

I can't wait to see my E2 numbers finally.

Note that I feel that transdermal(threw Derm Sustain) is a better(and cheaper) way to get resveratrol. Its just more work. I like to cycle between the two.

MOD EDIT: Since you wanted to ignore the rules and the warnings, goodbye. We don't have time for people who ignore the rules and disrespect/insult the mod staff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 08:08 PM
  2. Cheap 6-oxo!
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:14 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 12:55 PM
  4. Low Estrogen got me really sick
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 02:03 PM
  5. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 03:07 PM