1. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    when you going to see dr j ?
    Check your PM

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Check your PM
    I'm glad I caught it while it was up there all I can say is "damn are some people touchy"
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm glad I caught it while it was up there all I can say is "damn are some people touchy"
    Not following this, did something happen? I iz a lil slowwwwwww!

Much Love,

Neoborn
    •   

4. Banned

Tee hee hee
  5. Banned

HANS were did you end up getting your RSV
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My bottle of 1000 100mg caps ships today/tomorrow!

MOD EDIT: Read the rules about linking.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Banned

My bottle of 1000 100mg caps ships today/tomorrow!

MOD EDIT: Read the rules about linking.
    awesome.

Let us know how it all goes.

I worry though about the high emodium and quercitin content though

Biotest is still the only place I have found that sells pure trans RSV
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Checked the OP's link before the mod edited it. One thing that concerned me was on that very site they said:

"Resveratrol and postmenopausal women
    Resveratrol has been reported to act as a phytooestrogen in some systems. It has been suggested that it has helped the effects of it Cardioprotective effects. At this time the oestrogenic effects have been subjects of debate and research is working to see if there is a firm connection for the cardioprotective effects."

I'd post the link to where this is from, but since the mod removed the original link, I'm going to opt not to unless told otherwise.
    Regardless of it's "authenticity", I don't like that word "phytoestrogen"...

Then again, forslean was debated to increase estrogen too...and I respond well to forslean...so I'll keep an open mind.
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

awesome.

Let us know how it all goes.

I worry though about the high emodium and quercitin content though

Biotest is still the only place I have found that sells pure trans RSV
    I don't think this has quercetin in it, and I don't even know what emodium is. This brand is theoretically 50% powder as its raw, so what is the other 50%?
    This space for rent

10. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sunder View Post
    Checked the OP's link before the mod edited it. One thing that concerned me was on that very site they said:

"Resveratrol and postmenopausal women
    Resveratrol has been reported to act as a phytooestrogen in some systems. It has been suggested that it has helped the effects of it Cardioprotective effects. At this time the oestrogenic effects have been subjects of debate and research is working to see if there is a firm connection for the cardioprotective effects."

I'd post the link to where this is from, but since the mod removed the original link, I'm going to opt not to unless told otherwise.
    Regardless of it's "authenticity", I don't like that word "phytoestrogen"...

Then again, forslean was debated to increase estrogen too...and I respond well to forslean...so I'll keep an open mind.
    Do not fear - Resveratrol acts like an estrogen agonist and antagonist, similar to the drugs clomid/tamoxiphene.

So it can increase E in the tissues you want it to and decrease E in the tissues you do not want it in.
  11. Registered User

Do not fear - Resveratrol acts like an estrogen agonist and antagonist, similar to the drugs clomid/tamoxiphene.

So it can increase E in the tissues you want it to and decrease E in the tissues you do not want it in.
    I feel something from this and you all know I do have estrogen imbalnaces going I think reservatrol and calcium d are flushing out the xenotoxins and preventing new ones from binding..I toook 2 pills of dim other night and lost mornig erectinos next day it returned HOW STRANGE ...
  12. Professional Member

I feel something from this and you all know I do have estrogen imbalnaces going I think reservatrol and calcium d are flushing out the xenotoxins and preventing new ones from binding..I toook 2 pills of dim other night and lost mornig erectinos next day it returned HOW STRANGE ...
    You had recently done EstroEssence, post results.
    http://www.gdx.net/home/assessments/...nce/Index.html
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    You had recently done EstroEssence, post results.
    http://www.gdx.net/home/assessments/...nce/Index.html
    As soon as i get themI will send you a file and you can post them in delgados post
  14. Banned

This brand is theoretically 50% powder as its raw, so what is the other 50%?
    Emodium, amoungst other things.
  15. Registered User

Emodium
    Cytotoxic and give your the hershey squirts LOL
  16. Banned

and I don't even know what emodium is.
    Emodium is a fairly potent cathartic. At this level, the amount of emodium in one of your pills would have most people jumping on and off the toilet for 3 days.

There are ways to reduce the emodium content, but even at 1 to 3% many people will be uncomfortably "loose." Ten miligrams is too much emodium for some people. Until proven otherwise, I will assume this is a problem with all high-dose resveratrol products on the market. This information should be on the label

Anyone can get a Chinese 50% resveratrol extract for about $125 a kilo and pack it into capsules and put them in a bottle with a pretty label; what is critical is the emodium content (among other things.)

I read a while back that the metabolites of Quercetin may block the benefits of Resveratrol

Don't mean to beat my own drum here, but I probably know as much if not more on the subject of resveratrol than anyone around.

Given everything I know, I can only recommend Biotest. They are the ONLY company out there with near 100 percent pure trans resveratrol. It is expensive. This is because making and producing pure RSV isn't cheap.
  17. Registered User

Emodium is a fairly potent cathartic. At this level, the amount of emodium in one of your pills would have most people jumping on and off the toilet for 3 days.

There are ways to reduce the emodium content, but even at 1 to 3% many people will be uncomfortably "loose." Ten miligrams is too much emodium for some people. Until proven otherwise, I will assume this is a problem with all high-dose resveratrol products on the market. This information should be on the label

Anyone can get a Chinese 50% resveratrol extract for about $125 a kilo and pack it into capsules and put them in a bottle with a pretty label; what is critical is the emodium content (among other things.)

I read a while back that the metabolites of Quercetin may block the benefits of Resveratrol

Don't mean to beat my own drum here, but I probably know as much if not more on the subject of resveratrol than anyone around.

Given everything I know, I can only recommend Biotest. They are the ONLY company out there with near 100 percent pure trans resveratrol. It is expensive. This is because making and producing pure RSV isn't cheap.
    make that 2 company's
    MOD EDIT: No linking
  18. Banned

Found one even cheaper. Country Life. They are a very reputable company. 100mg RSV, 60 caps, 14 bucks. Dam good deal. Note that product has grape seed extract, which improves RSV bioavailability and purity.

MOD EDIT: No linking
  19. Registered User

Found one even cheaper. Country Life. They are a very reputable company. 100mg RSV, 60 caps, 14 bucks. Dam good deal. Note that product has grape seed extract, which improves RSV bioavailability and purity. MOD EDIT: No linking
    Still only 50% reservatrol what bout the emoloids ?
    If one has low e2 can this drive it down even lower as well as the calcium D ?
  20. Banned

Still only 50% reservatrol what bout the emoloids ?
    Thats the confusing part - I think its

200mg total content

100mg of RSV
    50mg grape seed extract
    25mg grape skin
    25mg pine bark

If thats the case, and I think it is, GREAT. thats 100mg pure RSV, with the other 100mg accounted for as added polyphenols which further enhance product.

But if that other 100mg is stuff like emodium and the like, well, not so good.
  21. Banned

The prices are a dropping like a prom girls dress.

Here it is,
    MOD EDIT: No linking. What don't you understand about that?
  22. Banned

Here we go, best one yet.

MOD EDIT: No linking.
  23. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    The POST Cycle Support product we are doing is:

120 Capsules
    Serving Size 4 Capsule
    Servings Per Container

Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg
    Quercetin 95% 1200
    Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg
    Piperidine 95% 30mg

CROWLER
    Is it realy 1200mg resveratrol per dose or is it a typo?
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    Is it realy 1200mg resveratrol per dose or is it a typo?
    It is, but i'm still not sure if its as raw (so 600mg active) or as active. The product is meant to sell for not much more than Cycle Support, so i'd have to imagine under $2/day so 1200mg of active seems unlikely (not impossible tho, you can buy bulk under $1/g active)
    This space for rent

25. Advanced Member

The last week I have been doing some "cipherin" as they say here in the good old Bluegrass on Resveratrol. This past week and a half I have been on 300mgs of Trans-Resvertrol using Now Foods brand. I started in the middle of the week feeling the results. The wife and I have been at it, I awake with major wood every morning and generally horny as heck. I am getting this with 300mgs.

Now I was digging around and stumbled onto something that got my attention and triggered my memory. The first time I used andy product with Res-v in it was Now Foods Pomeratrol. At the same time I was taking it I was using Nimbus Nutritions Poseidon. This was low dose Res-v with lots of that Pomengrate fruit. Now I am not sure if it was the Pomeratrol, or it combined with the Poseidon, but thus far thats been the combo to beat for me. Anyone got any earthly idea why that would have been?

I will be trying this power packed combo again soon.
  26. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    The last week I have been doing some "cipherin" as they say here in the good old Bluegrass on Resveratrol. This past week and a half I have been on 300mgs of Trans-Resvertrol using Now Foods brand. I started in the middle of the week feeling the results. The wife and I have been at it, I awake with major wood every morning and generally horny as heck. I am getting this with 300mgs.

Now I was digging around and stumbled onto something that got my attention and triggered my memory. The first time I used andy product with Res-v in it was Now Foods Pomeratrol. At the same time I was taking it I was using Nimbus Nutritions Poseidon. This was low dose Res-v with lots of that Pomengrate fruit. Now I am not sure if it was the Pomeratrol, or it combined with the Poseidon, but thus far thats been the combo to beat for me. Anyone got any earthly idea why that would have been?

Note my BW from Resveratrol 300mg

Pre Res
    TT 490
    FT 18.9

Post Res
    TT 731
    FT 23.9
  27. EIC
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.

Note my BW from Resveratrol 300mg

Pre Res
    TT 490
    FT 18.9

Post Res
    TT 731
    FT 23.9
    PC,

There is no doubt that your numbers made tremendous improvement in that time, but I am curious how much that is the Rez-V and how much is the changed diet, fat loss, etc. I'd be curious to get your sense of how much can be attributed to the resveratrol itself.
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I ended up winning an auction of 120g of 50% resv for $38+ shipping. between that and the 100g capped of 50%, I could do 2g a day for quite a while, or 1g a day for 8 months
    This space for rent

29. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post

I've hd a change of heart, and now I've decided to start taking my resveratrol now, at 1g/day
    This space for rent

30. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

so today is day 3 of 1g/day, no bathroom issues, this is with the nutrabulk 100mg caps (200mg raw,50% res). I'm taking all 10 together in the morning. no libido boost, but my testicles are tingly
    This space for rent

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

FO- Part of the libido increase might be from the fact that pomegranite is a very good vasodialator. Add some test boost to that and pow!
  32. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EIC View Post
    PC,

There is no doubt that your numbers made tremendous improvement in that time, but I am curious how much that is the Rez-V and how much is the changed diet, fat loss, etc. I'd be curious to get your sense of how much can be attributed to the resveratrol itself.
    Both.

However, I went away from resveratrol for awile, stayed healthy, went back, and saw improvements as well.

I can't wait to see my E2 numbers finally.

Note that I feel that transdermal(threw Derm Sustain) is a better(and cheaper) way to get resveratrol. Its just more work. I like to cycle between the two.

MOD EDIT: Since you wanted to ignore the rules and the warnings, goodbye. We don't have time for people who ignore the rules and disrespect/insult the mod staff.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:08 PM
  2. Cheap 6-oxo!
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:14 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 01:55 PM
  4. Low Estrogen got me really sick
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 03:03 PM
  5. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:07 PM