Resveratrol really cheap

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by aculpep View Post
    Yeah I'm kinda at the same place so I will be able to see if it makes a difference also and check the numbers. My question though is did it make plymouth "feel" better since it's not really the numbers that matter but the affect it has on your well being. If it works I'd probably just have it compounded into the pregnenolone cream if that's part of my treatment regimen.

For now I'm going to try biotest's brand even though I hate those guys.
    Whats your beef with them.

Dam bro if you could have pure 98% or better RSV compounded into your preg cream that would be amazing. Actually, that would make it Dermacrine

2. Nails,
    When you gonna jump on the biotest wagon?

Cycle it to save cash.
    •   

3. Other than them being total jerks?

I believe they have good products but their customer service sucks. I placed a 2nd order with them after returning some of the first order since I couldnt tolerate the stuff. Just made me feel bad. They held up my order for like a month jerking me around. They said they needed me to acknowledge they didnt offer any money back guarantees after your first order (way to stand behind your product guys). SO I was like fine ok. NOWHERE in the email did they say please respond stating you acknowledge this or give instructions or anything as to what to do or that they were holding up my order. So after like 2 more weeks I'm like what the heck. I email them back and they send the same generic form letter, no instructions whatever. Finally after another email *****ing them out I added something about I understand.

THOSE GUYS ARE MORONS whose customer service sucks. You'd think they cared what their customers thought about them but they dont.

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Whats your beef with them.

Dam bro if you could have pure 98% or better RSV compounded into your preg cream that would be amazing. Actually, that would make it Dermacrine

4. Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Nails,
    When you gonna jump on the biotest wagon?

Cycle it to save cash.
    Well I honestly do not think its some thing that should be cycled but part of a daily supplement routine and its benefts are far reaching and have stroong eveidence backing them up. I am looking for reservatrol trans that is 98% and affordable thats my next goal and go to 300-500 mgs and see how it really affects my e2 levels. I'm staying off dim for a while due to fact of increasing possible progesterone levels and with hcg and preg last thing I need that armidex is not taking care of gyno but calcium D is (lowers progestrones I have read). backing down on hcg to 200 ius ev3day beacuse last check progesteroone with out hcg was top of the range..Can only imagine what it is now..

5. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Good deal Crowler, I was hoping one our sponsors would pick up the slack.

Because I love handing you all my money

lol you are a nut

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by aculpep View Post
    Other than them being total jerks?

I believe they have good products but their customer service sucks. I placed a 2nd order with them after returning some of the first order since I couldnt tolerate the stuff. Just made me feel bad. They held up my order for like a month jerking me around. They said they needed me to acknowledge they didnt offer any money back guarantees after your first order (way to stand behind your product guys). SO I was like fine ok. NOWHERE in the email did they say please respond stating you acknowledge this or give instructions or anything as to what to do or that they were holding up my order. So after like 2 more weeks I'm like what the heck. I email them back and they send the same generic form letter, no instructions whatever. Finally after another email *****ing them out I added something about I understand.

THOSE GUYS ARE MORONS whose customer service sucks. You'd think they cared what their customers thought about them but they dont.
    Sounds to me like you had an isolated incident.

They are otherwise extremely decent people, I haave had to return stuff before, had no issues.

And bottom line, you cannot beat their quality. Too many of the very top cutting edge people in the sports, personal training, fitness and supplement world have stated that they are the best for me to think otherwise.

Note that Mens Health named their protein the best Protein drink in the world.

7. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Well I honestly do not think its some thing that should be cycled but part of a daily supplement routine and its benefts are far reaching and have stroong eveidence backing them up. I am looking for reservatrol trans that is 98% and affordable thats my next goal and go to 300-500 mgs and see how it really affects my e2 levels. I'm staying off dim for a while due to fact of increasing possible progesterone levels and with hcg and preg last thing I need that armidex is not taking care of gyno but calcium D is (lowers progestrones I have read). backing down on hcg to 200 ius ev3day beacuse last check progesteroone with out hcg was top of the range..Can only imagine what it is now..
    HANS,
    At 300mg a day yea Biotest resveratrol will add up.

I would also like to note that with Dermacrine Sustain, since it is being transdermally absorbed, one may be getting even more bang for the buck. Transermal absorbtion is far, far superior to oral absorbtion with resveratrol.

I have been cycling the two. It saves cash, as in Im having great results with only using 3 pumps sustain, that way the bottle will last 2 months, plus if you use discount codes/buy in bulk you can get the bottles cheap. I go 2 weeks sustain, 2 weeks oral form. Its also a nice break from putting on a transdermal every day. Plus it saves on costs, as sustain is cheap.

But yea, there is no doubt in my mind that resveratrol is one of the most exciting and promising compounds to come out in a long, long time.

8. I am definately interested in what Crowler has to offer. I also want to try Dermacrine and Sustain. Here is what I am going to try:

Trans-Formestane
    ANs Drive
    either AIs Res product/Giant nutrition/ or Primordials product

Hopefully that will give a great boost across the board.

9. I said to myself "fudgeit" and bought the 1000 100mg caps of nutrabulk resveratrol. planning on 1g/day

10. Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    HANS,
    At 300mg a day yea Biotest resveratrol will add up.

I would also like to note that with Dermacrine Sustain, since it is being transdermally absorbed, one may be getting even more bang for the buck. Transermal absorbtion is far, far superior to oral absorbtion with resveratrol.

I have been cycling the two. It saves cash, as in Im having great results with only using 3 pumps sustain, that way the bottle will last 2 months, plus if you use discount codes/buy in bulk you can get the bottles cheap. I go 2 weeks sustain, 2 weeks oral form. Its also a nice break from putting on a transdermal every day. Plus it saves on costs, as sustain is cheap.

But yea, there is no doubt in my mind that resveratrol is one of the most exciting and promising compounds to come out in a long, long time.
    when you going to see dr j ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    when you going to see dr j ?
    Check your PM

12. Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Check your PM
    I'm glad I caught it while it was up there all I can say is "damn are some people touchy"

13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm glad I caught it while it was up there all I can say is "damn are some people touchy"
    Not following this, did something happen? I iz a lil slowwwwwww!

Much Love,

Neoborn

14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Tee hee hee

15. HANS were did you end up getting your RSV

16. My bottle of 1000 100mg caps ships today/tomorrow!

MOD EDIT: Read the rules about linking.

17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    My bottle of 1000 100mg caps ships today/tomorrow!

MOD EDIT: Read the rules about linking.
    awesome.

Let us know how it all goes.

I worry though about the high emodium and quercitin content though

Biotest is still the only place I have found that sells pure trans RSV

18. Checked the OP's link before the mod edited it. One thing that concerned me was on that very site they said:

"Resveratrol and postmenopausal women
    Resveratrol has been reported to act as a phytooestrogen in some systems. It has been suggested that it has helped the effects of it Cardioprotective effects. At this time the oestrogenic effects have been subjects of debate and research is working to see if there is a firm connection for the cardioprotective effects."

I'd post the link to where this is from, but since the mod removed the original link, I'm going to opt not to unless told otherwise.
    Regardless of it's "authenticity", I don't like that word "phytoestrogen"...

Then again, forslean was debated to increase estrogen too...and I respond well to forslean...so I'll keep an open mind.

19. Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    awesome.

Let us know how it all goes.

I worry though about the high emodium and quercitin content though

Biotest is still the only place I have found that sells pure trans RSV
    I don't think this has quercetin in it, and I don't even know what emodium is. This brand is theoretically 50% powder as its raw, so what is the other 50%?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sunder View Post
    Checked the OP's link before the mod edited it. One thing that concerned me was on that very site they said:

"Resveratrol and postmenopausal women
    Resveratrol has been reported to act as a phytooestrogen in some systems. It has been suggested that it has helped the effects of it Cardioprotective effects. At this time the oestrogenic effects have been subjects of debate and research is working to see if there is a firm connection for the cardioprotective effects."

I'd post the link to where this is from, but since the mod removed the original link, I'm going to opt not to unless told otherwise.
    Regardless of it's "authenticity", I don't like that word "phytoestrogen"...

Then again, forslean was debated to increase estrogen too...and I respond well to forslean...so I'll keep an open mind.
    Do not fear - Resveratrol acts like an estrogen agonist and antagonist, similar to the drugs clomid/tamoxiphene.

So it can increase E in the tissues you want it to and decrease E in the tissues you do not want it in.

21. Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Do not fear - Resveratrol acts like an estrogen agonist and antagonist, similar to the drugs clomid/tamoxiphene.

So it can increase E in the tissues you want it to and decrease E in the tissues you do not want it in.
    I feel something from this and you all know I do have estrogen imbalnaces going I think reservatrol and calcium d are flushing out the xenotoxins and preventing new ones from binding..I toook 2 pills of dim other night and lost mornig erectinos next day it returned HOW STRANGE ...

22. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    I feel something from this and you all know I do have estrogen imbalnaces going I think reservatrol and calcium d are flushing out the xenotoxins and preventing new ones from binding..I toook 2 pills of dim other night and lost mornig erectinos next day it returned HOW STRANGE ...
    You had recently done EstroEssence, post results.
    http://www.gdx.net/home/assessments/...nce/Index.html

23. Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    You had recently done EstroEssence, post results.
    http://www.gdx.net/home/assessments/...nce/Index.html
    As soon as i get themI will send you a file and you can post them in delgados post

24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    This brand is theoretically 50% powder as its raw, so what is the other 50%?
    Emodium, amoungst other things.

25. Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Emodium
    Cytotoxic and give your the hershey squirts LOL

26. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    and I don't even know what emodium is.
    Emodium is a fairly potent cathartic. At this level, the amount of emodium in one of your pills would have most people jumping on and off the toilet for 3 days.

There are ways to reduce the emodium content, but even at 1 to 3% many people will be uncomfortably "loose." Ten miligrams is too much emodium for some people. Until proven otherwise, I will assume this is a problem with all high-dose resveratrol products on the market. This information should be on the label

Anyone can get a Chinese 50% resveratrol extract for about $125 a kilo and pack it into capsules and put them in a bottle with a pretty label; what is critical is the emodium content (among other things.)

I read a while back that the metabolites of Quercetin may block the benefits of Resveratrol

Don't mean to beat my own drum here, but I probably know as much if not more on the subject of resveratrol than anyone around.

Given everything I know, I can only recommend Biotest. They are the ONLY company out there with near 100 percent pure trans resveratrol. It is expensive. This is because making and producing pure RSV isn't cheap.

27. Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Emodium is a fairly potent cathartic. At this level, the amount of emodium in one of your pills would have most people jumping on and off the toilet for 3 days.

There are ways to reduce the emodium content, but even at 1 to 3% many people will be uncomfortably "loose." Ten miligrams is too much emodium for some people. Until proven otherwise, I will assume this is a problem with all high-dose resveratrol products on the market. This information should be on the label

Anyone can get a Chinese 50% resveratrol extract for about $125 a kilo and pack it into capsules and put them in a bottle with a pretty label; what is critical is the emodium content (among other things.)

I read a while back that the metabolites of Quercetin may block the benefits of Resveratrol

Don't mean to beat my own drum here, but I probably know as much if not more on the subject of resveratrol than anyone around.

Given everything I know, I can only recommend Biotest. They are the ONLY company out there with near 100 percent pure trans resveratrol. It is expensive. This is because making and producing pure RSV isn't cheap.
    make that 2 company's
    MOD EDIT: No linking

28. Found one even cheaper. Country Life. They are a very reputable company. 100mg RSV, 60 caps, 14 bucks. Dam good deal. Note that product has grape seed extract, which improves RSV bioavailability and purity.

MOD EDIT: No linking

29. Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Found one even cheaper. Country Life. They are a very reputable company. 100mg RSV, 60 caps, 14 bucks. Dam good deal. Note that product has grape seed extract, which improves RSV bioavailability and purity. MOD EDIT: No linking
    Still only 50% reservatrol what bout the emoloids ?
    If one has low e2 can this drive it down even lower as well as the calcium D ?

30. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Still only 50% reservatrol what bout the emoloids ?
    Thats the confusing part - I think its

200mg total content

100mg of RSV
    50mg grape seed extract
    25mg grape skin
    25mg pine bark

If thats the case, and I think it is, GREAT. thats 100mg pure RSV, with the other 100mg accounted for as added polyphenols which further enhance product.

But if that other 100mg is stuff like emodium and the like, well, not so good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheap 6-oxo!
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:14 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 01:55 PM
  3. Low Estrogen got me really sick
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 03:03 PM
  4. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:07 PM