endo results???

  1. New Member
    sixty eight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

    endo results???


    hey guys i posted about a month ago about my problems with hypothyroid and suspected low T levels, well i recently went to the endo and got my IGF, free, total test and thyroid panel

    my thyroid panel was in the normal range but all on the high end

    my total test was 540 on a scale of 250-1250 ng/dl

    now the next result really threw me for a loop

    free test % 1.1 on a scale of 1.5-3.5

    prolactin was 10 on a scale of like 3-18
    (my levels of this have fluctuated soo much)


    so my endo sends me these results with a letter attached to it saying that everything was normal and i dont need any new or changes in my thyroid meds. well the problem is i still feel like crap i can sleep 10 hours a night and when i wake up i felt like i pulled an all nighter.


    any ideas of what i should do next?

    PS my last total test levels were 650 out of 250-1250 so it dropped 100 points in 2 weeks

  2. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sixty eight View Post
    hey guys i posted about a month ago about my problems with hypothyroid and suspected low T levels, well i recently went to the endo and got my IGF, free, total test and thyroid panel

    my thyroid panel was in the normal range but all on the high end

    my total test was 540 on a scale of 250-1250 ng/dl

    now the next result really threw me for a loop

    free test % 1.1 on a scale of 1.5-3.5

    prolactin was 10 on a scale of like 3-18
    (my levels of this have fluctuated soo much)


    so my endo sends me these results with a letter attached to it saying that everything was normal and i dont need any new or changes in my thyroid meds. well the problem is i still feel like crap i can sleep 10 hours a night and when i wake up i felt like i pulled an all nighter.


    any ideas of what i should do next?

    PS my last total test levels were 650 out of 250-1250 so it dropped 100 points in 2 weeks
    Your SHBG is probably sky high, also freeT tests are highly unreliable.

    Do the whole test, post #44, or argue now pay latter.

    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

    post all your blood tests in orderly maner, number, units, ranges, name of laboratory
  3. New Member
    sixty eight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

    the reason i didnt post al the results is becasue the are all in the normal range and the few things that i did post were on the low end or they are things that i am currently having issues with.

    also can you be more specific about the SHBG being sky high, what are the reasons for it and what does it do/ effect?

    andmore insight about my results would be great
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1162
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sixty eight View Post
    the reason i didnt post al the results is becasue the are all in the normal range and the few things that i did post were on the low end or they are things that i am currently having issues with.

    also can you be more specific about the SHBG being sky high, what are the reasons for it and what does it do/ effect?

    andmore insight about my results would be great
    Normal could be that of a 90 year old over 90% of people are in the "normal range" and lives are living hell..
  5. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sixty eight View Post
    the reason i didnt post al the results is becasue the are all in the normal range and the few things that i did post were on the low end or they are things that i am currently having issues with.

    also can you be more specific about the SHBG being sky high, what are the reasons for it and what does it do/ effect?

    andmore insight about my results would be great
    Do not try to save time typing.
    Often we chalenge the ranges provided by laboratories.

    Also read up so you may get familiar of what we do here.

    Read my thread,
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

    read most of the 'stickies"

    read protocols at LEF.org

    http://www.lef.org/protocols/
  6. New Member
    sixty eight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

    i forgot to mention my symtoms of ED no morning wood and loss of sex drive, and i am an 18 year old in college.....
  7. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1162
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sixty eight View Post
    i forgot to mention my symtoms of ED no morning wood and loss of sex drive, and i am an 18 year old in college.....
    You need a more comprehensive test but from what I can see your e2 could be the culprit of things.. Possible that you are over worked and over stress could be the simpliest answer and just taking 20 minutes out of the day and focus on nothing but breathing and relaxation may be all one needs. If you are not sleeping you are not repairing either and your melatonin and serotonin levels are out of synch affecting your hormonal ebb flow. Excessive norepehereine or lack of dopamine coudl impact your erection ability as well as a compromised liver..for erctile dysfunction look to e2 and t/e ratio
  8. Banned
    pudzian2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,476
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    You need a more comprehensive test but from what I can see your e2 could be the culprit of things.. Possible that you are over worked and over stress could be the simpliest answer and just taking 20 minutes out of the day and focus on nothing but breathing and relaxation may be all one needs. If you are not sleeping you are not repairing either and your melatonin and serotonin levels are out of synch affecting your hormonal ebb flow. Excessive norepehereine or lack of dopamine coudl impact your erection ability as well as a compromised liver..for erctile dysfunction look to e2 and t/e ratio
    The total test levels will change per test. It depends on alot of variables. One test can be 600 the next 500 and the next 550, but it will change from time to time. Testosterone comes out in pulses depending on mood, time of day, stress, etc.
  9. New Member
    sixty eight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

    i have been sleeping consistantly 10 hours a night, and as far as e2 i told my doc i wanted it tested and he looked me up and down and says you dont look femanine. and the endo says ''are you growing breasts?, why would i test that on you, you are 18'' and i wanted to say because i am paying you idiots to test me.

    its hard to get my doc to listen to me because he thinks i am just trying to score some roids off of him but i am just trying to get myself out of this endless daze i have been in for 2 years because he wont explore all options unbiasly
  10. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sixty eight View Post
    i have been sleeping consistantly 10 hours a night, and as far as e2 i told my doc i wanted it tested and he looked me up and down and says you dont look femanine. and the endo says ''are you growing breasts?, why would i test that on you, you are 18'' and i wanted to say because i am paying you idiots to test me.

    its hard to get my doc to listen to me because he thinks i am just trying to score some roids off of him but i am just trying to get myself out of this endless daze i have been in for 2 years because he wont explore all options unbiasly
    Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

    post #56

    how to find doctor
  11. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1162
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    where are you locatied at
  12. New Member
    sixty eight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

    lansing michigan. i know you guys are going to tell me to go see dr. john i have looked up his services but i dont have 300$ to spend to visit him. i rely on our families medical insurance for my doctors visits
  13. New Member
    MarkLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    209
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by sixty eight View Post
    lansing michigan. i know you guys are going to tell me to go see dr. john i have looked up his services but i dont have 300$ to spend to visit him. i rely on our families medical insurance for my doctors visits
    Everyone's financial position is their own, so I don't mean to impose my values on you, but...

    What value is your health? I'd go into debt on a credit card (within reason) to get that taken care of if that's what it takes.

    If you need major $thousands, then fine, work it through insurance and put up with the shortcomings. For me, there's a price to not having to continue di**ing around around with incompetents.

    I don't know all the Dr. J. info, but you'd be looking at the $300, tests which may or may not be insurance covered and then meds which would be the same deal. Start saving!
  14. New Member
    sixty eight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%

    i do agree with you to some extent but my parents arent as understanding and they dont really realize how i feel. and they are very influenced by what the doctors say but i looked at my test results and say something way different from what the doc sees. that being said i would have no problem going to dr.john but my parents would say i took you to get blood tests from my doc and an endo and they said your fine so im not letting you go. im thinking of just going myself, i have no problem paying the 300$$ but what about the actual blood tests and the treatment for me, i couldnt pay for all that stuff without my parents knowing what im doing.

    so its a tricky thing
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. dnp results and feelings!
    By whale in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 07:35 PM
  2. curt2go's homebrew...here's the results
    By gadzid in forum Pics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 08:47 AM
  3. My cycle results thus far
    By Manteca in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 06:56 PM
  4. 1-ad/4-ad Final Results!!
    By Blazer88 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 09:42 PM
  5. 1-test/4ad 4 week results!
    By Super Tri's in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 11:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in