Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Good read. Glad to see an article like this, balanced, go "mainstream."

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
THink about it how many bodybuilders and fitness/health oriented people heat there food ups in the microwave in plastic containers and then how may times a daydo they do this and over what time span. Every thing these days is nuked and could it be that we may be suffering from constant exposures to plastics and endocrine dysrupting material? When I was at work I heated up 3 or more meals a day in the microwave and was doing that for up to 10 years or more. Now I use glass to heat up i microwave not even pyrex and store my veggies in glass dishes containers in refrigerators

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
THink about it how many bodybuilders and fitness/health oriented people heat there food ups in the microwave in plastic containers and then how may times a daydo they do this and over what time span. Every thing these days is nuked and could it be that we may be suffering from constant exposures to plastics and endocrine dysrupting material? When I was at work I heated up 3 or more meals a day in the microwave and was doing that for up to 10 years or more. Now I use glass to heat up i microwave not even pyrex and store my veggies in glass dishes containers in refrigerators
I always wonder about homogenized milk.

When I first came to USA it took me a while to get used to it.

Milk that comes straigh from the cow, granted do not last as long as homogenized but have delicious taste. When natural milk "spoils" you get delicious sour milk or kefir, really good stuff.
So nothing goes to waste.

Spoiled homogenized milk goes to drain.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Excellent article. Kind of scary that men from all over are starting to see lower T levels.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
It's the same "Men's Health" article mentioned here recently

Appears to be word for word the same article.

Still--more exposure and public awareness is a good thing.

Chip Douglas

Awards

An anti aging M.D. I know and who has followed me for some time has told me that he thinks the culprit are those xenoestrogens--endocrine disrupters.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I always wonder about homogenized milk.

When I first came to USA it took me a while to get used to it.

Milk that comes straigh from the cow, granted do not last as long as homogenized but have delicious taste. When natural milk "spoils" you get delicious sour milk or kefir, really good stuff.
So nothing goes to waste.

Spoiled homogenized milk goes to drain.
The kefir stuff is pretty good, they sell it at the farmers market down the street from my house. Kind of like runny yogurt.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
The kefir stuff is pretty good, they sell it at the farmers market down the street from my house. Kind of like runny yogurt.
You lucky that you can get natural kefir.
It is runny, either because of low fat, or because was mixed.

On my parents farm when my Mom was planning to make a butter, she would put milk in about 10 gallon crock. It would stay few days in warm place, close to oven. You could cut the sour milk with a knife.
I do not remember now if it was totally natural milk or possibly centrifuge was used to increase fat content.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Politics 17
Dwight Schrute Politics 8
AnonyMoose IGF-1/GH 10
General Chat 1
MMA 2