Using AAS while on TRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
If someone were to use, say m1t (please do not start ranting about how bad m1t is, this isn't the real point of the post) for 2/3 weeks, would you just continue your current testosterone shots? I would think the m1t would shut down natural production, but thats already happened. I would also think the m1t would add to your test. cyp. shots and give you loads of steroid goodnes! I also would assume that post m1t cycle you would not need to be concerned with shutdown of natural production, and wouldn't suffer the dreary post cycle time that followed.

are these assumptions correct? any pointers to excellent articles concerning such topics?

also how long after using an additional steroid besides what you are prescribed on TRT would it take for your blood results for all things in general to come back to "normal" (TRT normal).

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
If someone were to use, say m1t (please do not start ranting about how bad m1t is, this isn't the real point of the post) for 2/3 weeks, would you just continue your current testosterone shots? I would think the m1t would shut down natural production, but thats already happened. I would also think the m1t would add to your test. cyp. shots and give you loads of steroid goodnes! I also would assume that post m1t cycle you would not need to be concerned with shutdown of natural production, and wouldn't suffer the dreary post cycle time that followed.

are these assumptions correct? any pointers to excellent articles concerning such topics?

also how long after using an additional steroid besides what you are prescribed on TRT would it take for your blood results for all things in general to come back to "normal" (TRT normal).
We do not adovate steroid use in here, Thats one of the biggest :nono: With TRT you estabilish a base line and any alteration from that could fowl up current protocol when one returns to normal..

wondering

Awards
Take this question elsewhere. Doesn't belong in this Forum.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FOXDIE

Do not post these sort of questions in the Anti-Aging Forum again.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.