Arimidex Liver toxic??
- 08-16-2007, 08:33 AM
- 08-16-2007, 08:57 AM
how much are you taking..any alcohol consumption?The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
- 08-16-2007, 09:02 AM
my liver enyzmes where fine on adex. Something elese is going on low thyroid raises liver enzymes ..
08-16-2007, 09:07 AM
08-16-2007, 11:01 AM
08-16-2007, 11:04 AM
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
08-16-2007, 12:48 PM
08-16-2007, 01:06 PM
08-16-2007, 01:32 PM
08-16-2007, 02:05 PM
08-16-2007, 02:17 PM
08-16-2007, 02:28 PM
I dont see how arimidex can cause liver toxicity unless like hardasnails said its cause of low estrogen. maybe it is too high free t.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Fireproof in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2005, 10:45 PM
- By neurotic3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-05-2005, 06:40 PM
- By Bas4Lizzife in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2005, 01:18 AM
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2004, 03:02 PM
- By sifu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-04-2004, 09:36 PM