- 08-14-2007, 08:42 PM
Im asking this because of gyno worries.
Take a product like supermiraforte.
Contains saw palmetto, chrysin, stinging nettles and more.
The way i understand this product or the ingredients is that they attach to the shbg instead of T, E and dht and in this manner increase these hormones free numbers.
But often when reading about gyno causes, i come across 1 reason for gyno beeing products dissplacing hormones from shbg. Cause products doing this would more easily displace E2 (possibly other Es) than DHT and T since shbg binds harder to DHT and T.
Would the above products displace DHT T and E from shbg or do they actually lower the blood level of shbg?
guess what im actually asking is would it be a concearn for gyno when taking it in regard to above?
- 08-15-2007, 11:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By UCSMiami in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 51Last Post: 07-13-2016, 05:36 PM
- By deukalion in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-20-2010, 08:44 PM
- By Neil5585 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2008, 08:49 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:20 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2002, 12:13 PM