How long does your bottle last?

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
I take 100 mg/week and have a 10 mL bottle of 200 mg/mL.

I theory that should last 20 weeks, but in practice it does not. One can never completely empty the bottle. Also, last night I had a shot go bad because the needle came loose and squirt T out between the needle and syringe. My needle/syringe combo comes assembled in this very well-wrapped plastic and I usually tear at the plastic to get it instead of cutting. That may have loosened the needle. Anyway, I needed to get a new needle and a new draw, so there is 50cc less to account for.

I tracked my first bottle really well and I calculated 1850mg used out of 2000, but in reality used 1950 or so. Now that I am back at 100mg /week, it is a lot easier to measure.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
yea make shure you tighten the needle!!! god i would feel like an ass if i wasted a shot of test.........

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I take 100 mg/week and have a 10 mL bottle of 200 mg/mL.

I theory that should last 20 weeks, but in practice it does not. One can never completely empty the bottle. Also, last night I had a shot go bad because the needle came loose and squirt T out between the needle and syringe. My needle/syringe combo comes assembled in this very well-wrapped plastic and I usually tear at the plastic to get it instead of cutting. That may have loosened the needle. Anyway, I needed to get a new needle and a new draw, so there is 50cc less to account for.

I tracked my first bottle really well and I calculated 1850mg used out of 2000, but in reality used 1950 or so. Now that I am back at 100mg /week, it is a lot easier to measure.
How far are you with the shots, have you had a blood test to adjust your dose.
If not, if this is your first run, you may not be on dose that is close enough to proper dose.
If you have your last SHBG you can calculate your proper initial dose using material that I posted here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

I can help you with that for the asking.
Often people start with dose that is too low.

I use T&hcg
for both I use the smallest available needle and syringe, needle is solid with syringe no possibility for leakage.
I do subq shots around navel, both T&hcg on a same day then have two shot free days, E3D schedule.
It takes me 4 minute to draw Depo-T then I make sure that it takes one whole minute to do the T shot, there is no pain or any sorenes latter on, very comfortable. I sit on a armchair with both of my elbows supported during T shot, to keep everything steady during that one minute. After I am done with shot, I keep neddle inside for another 30 sec to prevent tiny drop of oil to show up on the skin. This is very short needle, 5/16".

Needle I use have 1/2units markings

http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HOP&Product_Code=4724290&Product_Count=&Category_Code=
BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b Price: $25.95

this one is same everything but whole units markings

http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HOP&Product_Code=M3136&Product_Count=&Category_Code=
Easy Touch U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16 inch Short Needle 100/Box Sale Price: $13.99

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
Thanks JanSz. I am sorry for not making the point of my question clearer though. Regardless of dosage, I am curious if people actually hit their target dosage relative to actual dosage, how many shots go bad and need to be redone, etc.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks JanSz. I am sorry for not making the point of my question clearer though. Regardless of dosage, I am curious if people actually hit their target dosage relative to actual dosage, how many shots go bad and need to be redone, etc.
I am on my first vial of Depo-T, started 6/19/07
Have not wasted any shots as of now.

Since february I am using HCG Novarel.
Feb till june, E2D 250iu
since june E3D 500iu
I use each vial until it ends, way over 60 days.