Dr. John is he gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I have gotten Emails saying he is gone out of here. What the hell happened. I heard Primodial Performance posted to one of the guys here. This is Dr. John's fourm right. So what is the problem.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really? Is this true? I do know that PP is a board sponser here now, so maybe he knows.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I got Emails saying they posted something about HCG to a poster and he started deleting what PP was posting then later he posted he was quiting.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got Emails saying they posted something about HCG to a poster and he started deleting what PP was posting then later he posted he was quiting.
Yea, I noted that. PP knows his stuff and is more willing to share than almost any individual I have spoken with on these boards. Kinda crappy his advise got censored.

ALOT of stuff I have wrote about has gone the way of the censor as well. :rasp:

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I noted that. PP knows his stuff and is more willing to share than almost any individual I have spoken with on these boards. Kinda crappy his advise got censored.

ALOT of stuff I have wrote about has gone the way of the censor as well. :rasp:
That is not my point I guess this happened so fast no one knows about it. He came here because this would be his forum if PP posted something that he did not want it is his forum. I was at MESO when the crap hit the fan I just hope the same thing is not going on here. Time will tell maybe he will cool off.

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
That is not my point I guess this happened so fast no one knows about it. He came here because this would be his forum if PP posted something that he did not want it is his forum. I was at MESO when the crap hit the fan I just hope the same thing is not going on here. Time will tell maybe he will cool off.
Dr. John is on vacation, so you won't find out for awhile.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No doubt. I too can understand Dr Johns point of view - Its his medical license and butt on the line. Having a board he is in charge of full of illegal advise probably doesn't bode over to well, LOL.

However, in the case of legal products such as PP's stuff, Im on the oppisite side of the fence, I dont see the harm.

Kingneptune40

Awards
I received an e-mail from Kim saying that Dr John is on vacation for a week.......That is all I know........As far as his participation on this board........Being a chiropractor, I know he has concern over certain topics on this board that could possibly put his practice on the "watch list".........Nonetheless, I think there is alot of great posters on this board and I hope most of us will stick around to keep things going.........I am new to Meso and this board, since June and I dont plan on going anywhere.........As far as Dr John, I have no idea what he is going to do..........King

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
I was part of that post, but not involved in what transpired. I forget what exactly I posted but it was not related to the thread deletion. I remember reading Dr. J's response and the response and actions seemed reasonable, not having seen PP's post because it was already deleted.

I could paraphrase, but that would not be accurate, so I won't.

biker340

Awards
It was my thread that got this whole thing started. I ask one simple question, how do guys do HCG at 250 iu EOD and not throw out half a vial of Novarel after a month?? simple enough. PP came on to answer my question and the next thing I know, My thread gets editted , by Dr. John, Then it was closed,, WTF?? Was I breaking a rule?? If I was, it would have been nice to someone at least PM me or bashed me in the open forum.

And Dr. John never responded to my question

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This matter is not open for public discussion.

Please understand that I do this out of respect for all parties and do not mean to censor in anyway.

It may or may not be re-opened to be addressed by the appropriate parties.

Thank you in advance for understanding and respecting the wishes of the ownership and staff here at AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.