Anyone know anythng about "Neuro Science" neurotrans tests? My results below.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hmmm.

This is a really old thread...

I went to see a naturopathic doc, who got me started on AdreCor, Kavinace, and EndoPlus. This stuff is not exactly cheap, either. I was wondering what kind of results you've gotten and if you tested again..

Kavinace is definitely helping me sleep, but I haven't really noticed anything difference from the other stuff. I've been taking it for a few months..

It's also worth noting that I'm buying these online now, since the naturopathic doctor wants to charge me up the rear for these supplements. Ordering it from here: http://www.clinicvitamins.com/kavinace. The doc that runs the place is a smart guy and hooks me up with a small discount off retail, but doesn't really do free consultations without me taking the test from him, again.

Anyway, if anyone happens to read this, please let me know what kind of results you got from the AdreCor and EndoPlus, if any, and how long it took before you realized the benefits you were getting from these neuroscience products. Oh, and also if you were taking anything else.

Thanks.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Mind View Post
    Hmmm.

This is a really old thread...

I went to see a naturopathic doc, who got me started on AdreCor, Kavinace, and EndoPlus. This stuff is not exactly cheap, either. I was wondering what kind of results you've gotten and if you tested again..

Kavinace is definitely helping me sleep, but I haven't really noticed anything difference from the other stuff. I've been taking it for a few months..

It's also worth noting that I'm buying these online now, since the naturopathic doctor wants to charge me up the rear for these supplements. Ordering it from here: http://www.clinicvitamins.com/kavinace. The doc that runs the place is a smart guy and hooks me up with a small discount off retail, but doesn't really do free consultations without me taking the test from him, again.

Anyway, if anyone happens to read this, please let me know what kind of results you got from the AdreCor and EndoPlus, if any, and how long it took before you realized the benefits you were getting from these neuroscience products. Oh, and also if you were taking anything else.

Thanks.
    I am an NEI practioner, and I can say I have worked with DAN drs and these evaluation have changed lives of many autistic children and many other cases as well. i use these testing in evaluation of insomina and other neurological disorders with great success. Their products are expensive. The nice part is this company is backed by clinical research with several published studies in journals. It has also been accepted by more main stream Drs as a better diagnostic tool to help regulate medicine for depression or in my case to help people get off them along with the help of their dr. I am now using neuroscience with soldiers with PTSD and it has been working quite well along with biofeed back therapy from another Dr. One needs to be careful to make sure practiciners are not cashing in on their clients because there are alot of them who are. I really use the testing as a diagnostic tool to potentially explain issues the person may be having. I do use their products, but very selective by once which I do because I do not want to come off as pushing supplements down peoples throat. I only suggest what has medical validation and relevence to the indivdual's case and symptoms. I am actually in the process of improving their GI recovery program. I am creating a markers by which progressed can actually be measured by symptoms and changes in actual results.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

3. what kind of doc do you see to get these test done? i wonder who would be good in Ohio

4. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    what kind of doc do you see to get these test done? i wonder who would be good in Ohio
    With insurance it very affordable (depending on the plan) . I have a lot of medicare people I do testing for who get testing 100% covered. It find a lot of imbalances which have been hidden. Nice part is now major big universites even Harvard are starting to accept these forms of testing. The key is knowing how to interpret these things. Some of them can be head bangers especially when you have 5-6 different types of psychic meds, Gi issues, then cytokins imbalances involved at one time. I enjoy the challenge as sure as other practioners do.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    With insurance it very affordable (depending on the plan) . I have a lot of medicare people I do testing for who get testing 100% covered. It find a lot of imbalances which have been hidden. Nice part is now major big universites even Harvard are starting to accept these forms of testing. The key is knowing how to interpret these things. Some of them can be head bangers especially when you have 5-6 different types of psychic meds, Gi issues, then cytokins imbalances involved at one time. I enjoy the challenge as sure as other practioners do.
    hmmmm i wonder if the cleveland clinc would do this..im goning to have to check it out
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    hmmmm i wonder if the cleveland clinc would do this..im goning to have to check it out
    If they can.not then.pm me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone know anything about TA-65???
    By joikd in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2016, 05:30 AM
  2. Anyone know anything about Prosper?
    By Dr Liftalot in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 08:44 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 02:28 AM
  4. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE CO. IBE
    By elgallotapout in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 09:00 PM
  5. Anyone know anything about OSCommerce?
    By custom in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-03-2003, 01:02 AM