Why did my TT drop?
- 08-07-2007, 10:09 PM
- 08-07-2007, 10:26 PM
08-07-2007, 10:28 PM
i took it first thing in the morning, usually i take them around the same time.
i been working out alot more, started running and biking alot.
i guess i'll have to call shippen tommorow
08-08-2007, 04:42 PM
You Pm'ed me, but lets discuss here so everyone can learn.
Remember clomid isn't HRT its to restart the HTPA axis.
Expect numbers all over the place, especially if its working.
Post up all BW results that you have
08-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Working out a lot always drops my T. I've seen these several times in my own labwork. I think I've read studies where they found that a lot of athletes had 2/3 the total testosterone of the "average" guy. As long as you feel good, I wouldn't sweat the numbers too much.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DenDestroys in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 21Last Post: 08-25-2009, 04:12 PM
- By fenstermaker in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 03-03-2009, 12:18 AM
- By MoTiV in forum NutraplanetReplies: 37Last Post: 01-19-2009, 05:13 PM
- By smoke with skip in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-28-2006, 12:10 PM
- By Lycos9981 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2005, 01:18 PM