- 08-06-2007, 06:35 PM
I am taking the preg pills right now, but I want to use the cream.
since I don't think my doc will script it through a compounding pharmacy, what is the BEST preg cream to buy OTC or how can I get a hold of any kind of good preg cream.
Furthermore, what dosage am I looking at here and what exactly will this do for me and my TRT?
- 08-06-2007, 06:53 PM
- 08-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Jan, Ive been meaning to ask you this....how do you apply the preg cream? Do you apply it like Dr. John suggests for androgel...ie just rub on lightly and leave....or do you apply it and rub it on thorougly?
I have some 85mg/ml cream and use a touch over 1ml a day, but have been rubbing it in where skin is thin.
08-06-2007, 07:37 PM
I did not have the blood test yet to see how it works. I am due within a month for my next blood test. will let you know.
Between Depo-T shots, hcg, Armour, preg cream and supplements, I hope it will work. So far my pines is happy, but there is still lots of room for improvement.
08-06-2007, 08:32 PM
08-07-2007, 02:01 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By raw1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2006, 03:52 PM
- By sidnee in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 20Last Post: 11-12-2006, 03:59 PM
- By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2006, 10:49 AM
- By usufruct in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2006, 02:10 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2004, 12:15 PM