traveling HCG

• Thread starter hardasnails1973
  • Start date

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I am flying on friday and was wondering how i can transport hcg with out it spoiling due to the horrible heat in Arizona. Should I preload syringees or just take the whole thing.. how would i keep it cold during the flight?

anyman

Awards
  • Established
A cooled lunch bag and frozen gel packs should work

I am flying on friday and was wondering how i can transport hcg with out it spoiling due to the horrible heat in Arizona. Should I preload syringees or just take the whole thing.. how would i keep it cold during the flight?
Preload what you need plus a few extra in case of delays and keep them in an insulated container with those freezer packs. Should work. As an aside, situations like this are EXACTLY why I don't why to become reliant on anything. Can't stand dependence......

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
Can't carry on more than 3 oz gel, so need to check bags

bioman3131

Awards
I had to travel to New Orleans several weeks ago and unfortunatly all of the days I was there were my injection days. For my HCG I preloaded what I needed got a hard plasitic freezer pack and placed it and my syringes in a small tuperware container. I checked it with my bags and everything worked out well. If that situation arises again I will do the same.

T800

T800

Awards
I went to Canada with it in 2005 and carried it in a small cooler with ice packs. When we got on the plane, I told the flight attendants that it was medication that had to stay cold. They were accomodating.

Make sure you bring copies of your prescriptions if you attempt to do this. They never asked for mine, but I had them just in case.

Sonny

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Name: MINI-FRIDGE
ID: MF2
Price: $70.99
MINI-FRIDGE - Diabetes and More

Comes with two power adapters:
UL Certified 110V AC adapter (house current) - At home, work and hotels, dorm room, cruise
12V DC (auto socket) - In car, truck, RV, boat, even most commercial aircraft.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Name: MINI-FRIDGE
ID: MF2
Price: $70.99
MINI-FRIDGE - Diabetes and More

Comes with two power adapters:
UL Certified 110V AC adapter (house current) - At home, work and hotels, dorm room, cruise
12V DC (auto socket) - In car, truck, RV, boat, even most commercial aircraft.
Dude you have answer for every thing..Ever thinking about going on jeopoardy and making big bucks..

Tupper wear and the smallest gel pack sealed in a plastic bag so it does not get wet.. will do just perfect for now.

wondering

Awards
I would NOT preload syringes.

I have seen Dr. Crisler comment on increased risk of infections.

Better to put med in freezer bag and pack in small cooler w/ freezer pack.

Preload what you need plus a few extra in case of delays and keep them in an insulated container with those freezer packs. Should work. As an aside, situations like this are EXACTLY why I don't why to become reliant on anything. Can't stand dependence......

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I would NOT preload syringes.

I have seen Dr. Crisler comment on increased risk of infections.

Better to put med in freezer bag and pack in small cooler w/ freezer pack.
But just in case if one insists on pre-loading there is this
http://www.diabetesandmore.com/detail.aspx?ID=912

Mini Pocket Syringe Case makes transportation of prefilled syringes as simple as carrying a fountain pen.
Designed to fit in a purse or pocket
Measures 6.25 inches long by 3/4 inches wide by 3/4 inches high.
Available in 4 Colors Red,White,Black &Yellow
Fits most syringes from 1cc to the smallest

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
But just in case if one insists on pre-loading there is this
http://www.diabetesandmore.com/detail.aspx?ID=912

Mini Pocket Syringe Case makes transportation of prefilled syringes as simple as carrying a fountain pen.
Designed to fit in a purse or pocket
Measures 6.25 inches long by 3/4 inches wide by 3/4 inches high.
Available in 4 Colors Red,White,Black &Yellow
Fits most syringes from 1cc to the smallest
Better bargin
http://www.diabetesandmore.com/detail.aspx?ID=988