hcg and estradiol

maguire

Awards
hey guys im a 21 year old guy with no history at all of taking steriods or anything like that. Ive been really struggling the last four years with depression and brain fog fatigue type symptoms that come totally out of nowhere..ie there is no concevable reason for me to be depressed. Ive finally seen a good doctor though and he has me on HCG 250ius everyday which i think is alot but here are my numbers u tell me. My thyroid and adrenal labs both came back in the upper ranges and my tsh is under 2 so i dont think there is a problem there.

Testosterone total 523(250-1100)
Testosterone % free 1.73(1.10-2.80)
Testosterone free 90.5(35-155)
LH 1.6(1.5-9.3)
fsh3.0(1.6-8.0)
prolactin4.0(2.0-18.0)
estradiol 24(7-50)

This doctor is actually an antiaging doc in the city who works with this stuff full time. He wants to see my free test up near 150.
The first few days of taking the hcg i felt pretty good and was starting to get morning erections again but then for the past week now things have really gone down hill and the fatigue and fog and erections have actually become much worse. I used to at least be able to get it up by myself but even that has become difficult now. I dont have much body fat and am somewhat lean though oout of shape. Is it possible my estradiol has really shot up from these shots.Morning boners are gone when they were starting to come around. Is that dose of hcg way too high. All is i need is for my numbers to just jump a little higher than where they are an i think i would feel pretty good. I know hcg can really kick up estrogen but i thought that was only in really high doses. The doctor thought i would really respond well because my balls are pretty normal size and those low lh/fsh make make me a pretty good candidate for secondary and hcg? Just tired of dealing with **** and want to get well and live a little. any advice would reallly be appreciated.

rfish1966

Awards
I am on just HCG at the moment and I also felt better at first and the got sensitive nipple, bloating, brain fog, joint pain and fatigue...I don't know for sure and won't till after my bloodwork next week but I think it's E2.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I am on just HCG at the moment and I also felt better at first and the got sensitive nipple, bloating, brain fog, joint pain and fatigue...I don't know for sure and won't till after my bloodwork next week but I think it's E2.
on hcg at 200 ius a day my freinds e2 went from 40-78!! and test only went up 200 points.. Got migraines,bloated, memory fog, constipation and herpes broke out like crazy !!

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
If your on HCG testing your LH and FSH are going to be low you can't tell if your seconday by your LH and FSH on HCG. If your base tests showed your LH and FSH low and your E2 less then 40 then you could be secondary. Doing 250 IU's of HCG everyday will drive up E2 big time. I am betting you could do less HCG and have the same levels. Your testis can only make so much T on HCG and it your dose is to high the rest will make E2 this is why you lost morning wood and can't get it up now. I would ask your Dr. about lowering your HCG to 200 IU's retest in 4 weeks if your levels did not go down low the HCG to 150 IU's some men do good at 100 IU's a day yet without Testosterone added they don't do well.
Or have your Dr. give you some armidex do .25 mgs every 3 days and see if wood comes back.

rfish1966

Awards
I just caught something, sorry to hijack here also but my lh and fsh have been .7 to .8 even after starting hcg, so is that primary or secondary?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I just caught something, sorry to hijack here also but my lh and fsh have been .7 to .8 even after starting hcg, so is that primary or secondary?
When I was on hcg my fsh was high which did not make any sense to me ? LOL

maguire

Awards
wow thanks for responding so fast. Pgamer, those numbers were before i started anything so im almost positive that im secondary. My balls are still pumping a fair bit of test out even though lh is so low which makes me think they are still pretty strong. Hardasnails, is your friend older or is he a young guy. I was under the impression hcg will really make e2 crazy in older guys but younger guys with secondary could handle what do you think?

rfish, my nipples arent that sensitive but i dont really have any meat or fat on my chest which could be why. I definitly have the brain fog constipation fatigue crap though which is awful. do your nipples have to be sensitive for e2 to be high??

I just got blood work yesterday so hopefully that will yield something. im curious whether my testosterone really jumped an how well my balls responded. Just want to never think about health stuff anymore, its driving me nuts. It sucks that a good diet and excercise is not enough. Errggh

rfish1966

Awards
I never had problems till 3 months ago, my e2 was at 35 before starting hcg...the nipples sometimes can get so bad. I have heard a lot of guys get that on HCG however I expect it might take a while, how long have you been taking it?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I never had problems till 3 months ago, my e2 was at 35 before starting hcg...the nipples sometimes can get so bad. I have heard a lot of guys get that on HCG however I expect it might take a while, how long have you been taking it?
Alot of antianging guys run hcg only hoping it can get test levels into the 700-900 range. I can understand that if they want to try everything to avoid out side testosterone stimulation is fine, but waiting around 10-12 months to find out if its going to work or not SCREW THAT..Give me a test shot and i know it will work ..We haev lifes to live going to work and families not sitting around wondering if we are every going to feel better or not.. Thats just my opinon.

rfish1966

Awards
HAN, exactly man..my wife does not understand what this feels likehaving test and feeling fine and then 3 months of just hcg for fertility is murder.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
HAN, exactly man..my wife does not understand what this feels likehaving test and feeling fine and then 3 months of just hcg for fertility is murder.
Why are you cycling. You should be able to get her pregno while on HCG RIGHT ? I know agless at 61 or 62 had a kid and hes been on TRT for along time !!

rfish1966

Awards
This fertility doc pulled me off the test, said even with hcg I would be sterile....I tired to argure but he is the doctor so I thought I would try it out. Now I am 3 months out and I have had enough suffering, I do bloodwork tomorrow as well as a semen count and will see him tuesday...it's a real stressor with my wife because she thinks I will be sacrificing fertility to be on test and from what I can tell it's just not how it works. If he can't help me it's time to move on to another doc.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hcG standalone = Sterile?

That is crazy talk. Who is this Dr?

rfish1966

Awards
Ha, brain fog..I meant even with hcg he said adding any test would make me sterile so he took me off the test cyp for 3 months while running hcg....I told him 6 weeks in I felt like crap and he basically told me again if we added test I would be sterile. I should probably switch doctors anyways.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"A reduced libido and spermatogenesis due to steroids, in most cases, can be successfully cured by treatment with HCG."

http://www.geocities.com/hardcorebodybuildingontheweb/profiles/hcg.htm

"Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is sold under many brand names including Gonic, Pregnyl and Profasi. This hormone stimulates the gonads in both men and women. In men, hCG increases androgen production. In women, it increases the levels of progesterone. Human chorionic gonadotropin can help stimulate ovulation in women"

http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/common/standard/transform.jsp?requestURI=/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/infertility_drugs.jsp

"Clomiphene (taken daily as a pill) prompts the pituitary gland to make luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone, which tell the testicles to produce testosterone and possibly more sperm. HCG (injected two to three times a week, sometimes with hMG) prompts the testes to produce testosterone and sperm directly. "

http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/4090.html

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Ha, brain fog..I meant even with hcg he said adding any test would make me sterile so he took me off the test cyp for 3 months while running hcg....I told him 6 weeks in I felt like crap and he basically told me again if we added test I would be sterile. I should probably switch doctors anyways.
How can you be sterile with e2 running rampant :blink:

anyman

Awards
  • Established
This whole thread is eerily similar to my recent one asking about hcg and depression.

I am beginning to wonder if there is a stronger connection between hcg, depression and estrogen than I thought.

What we really need is better/faster blood work and people who know what to do with it.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I am beginning to wonder if there is a stronger connection between hcg, depression and estrogen than I thought.

What we really need is better/faster blood work and people who know what to do with it.
If you are with shippen he is extremely good but will try to use hcg /clomid first before going to directly to the IM injections. if you hae time and patience thats GREAT, but like most people you have family and life, job so that is something to concider as well. My freinds e2 doubled and he was in uder chaos on 200 ius a day. Shippen NEVER goes higher then .20 mgs of armidex every 3 days and would probably add in chyrsin cream to help stabilize it. Plus all this compounded stuff is not covered by insurance so it can REALLY get expensive vs pharmacutical drugs..and with coumponded stuff its hit or miss specially herbs and then you have to deal with absorption problems if any..

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established

If you are low on cholesterol and possible hypothyroid then HCG could possible drive choleserol even lower. Low cholestrol has been linked to depression. By taking pregnenolone cream this as dr J saids fills in the back space so your pathways are optimized. And people with depression have low pregenonlone sulfate as well as hypothyroid and adrenal fatigue people. So it does make sense ..

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
This fertility doc pulled me off the test, said even with hcg I would be sterile....I tired to argure but he is the doctor so I thought I would try it out. Now I am 3 months out and I have had enough suffering, I do bloodwork tomorrow as well as a semen count and will see him tuesday...it's a real stressor with my wife because she thinks I will be sacrificing fertility to be on test and from what I can tell it's just not how it works. If he can't help me it's time to move on to another doc.

If I remember correctly, quite a few of Dr. C's TRT patients have fathered children. He might be the guy to talk to.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
It's the HCG your brain sees the HCG just like it will see T and stops sending the LH and FSH to your testis to make testosterone because the HCG is making them make T so if your on T or HCG your can't go by LH and FSH because it will test low.

rfish1966

Awards
ok, that was explained simply enough so that I understand. Now lh and fsh were roughly the same after HCG and test by the way. Whatever that means.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shippen NEVER goes higher then .20 mgs of armidex every 3 days and would probably add in chyrsin cream to help stabilize it. ..
Thats funny because Dr John has some guys on 1mg per day.

At 10 bucks a pill, thats 3,650 bucks a year JUST for AI control.

I don't get it :wtf:

I am more along the lines of Shippens idea - If one isn't getting appropriate AI activity from low dose arimidex, some else or something stronger should be added.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I don't know where you got that idea.
May be 1 mg a WEEK in extreme cases..I think .35-75 would be average for people with high E2. I think it just takes time and patience to get it little my little and he knows from past experience how people are going to respond..I still like to know how these people in these studys who took 1 mg a day or .5 mgs a day did not crash really hard driving e2 into the ground ..IT JUST AMAZES ME !!

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established

maguire

Awards
hey sorry to swing the discussion around but i just got some lab tests back and my e2 was 57 (<52). this may not be the right test but ive had this one done before and the results aways came back below 32 so i know something is not right. Ive been doing the hcg at 250ius a day and i guess that it is just way to much. Im pissed that i dont have the testosterone numbers in yet but im wondering if they are through the roof too or if i just have some kind of estradiol problem which would suck.

I have some arimidex so was wondering what you guys think i should do. My doctor is great and i know he will think of something but just wanted a second opinion. Do you think i shoud lower my hcg shots and if so by how much would you say. I think this e2 is really messing with me because i feel just as bad if not worse than when i started. The thing is i know im secondary and im young to 21 so this should work great for me im just thinking i didnt maybe need as much as he told me to take. sorry i dont have those test numbers but just any thoughts would ease my mind a bit thanks guys

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey sorry to swing the discussion around but i just got some lab tests back and my e2 was 57 (<52). this may not be the right test but ive had this one done before and the results aways came back below 32 so i know something is not right. Ive been doing the hcg at 250ius a day and i guess that it is just way to much. Yes that is way to much. Most of the research out there states hcG should be dosed at 500IU PER WEEK to maintain safe basekline testical function. You are doing more than 3 TIMES that amount. Im pissed that i dont have the testosterone numbers in yet but im wondering if they are through the roof too or if i just have some kind of estradiol problem which would suck.

I have some arimidex so was wondering what you guys think i should do. My doctor is great and i know he will think of something but just wanted a second opinion. Do you think i shoud lower my hcg shots Yes you should. Taking more adex to compensate for excessive hcG use is dangerous. With any drug, less is more. and if so by how much would you say. I think this e2 is really messing with me because i feel just as bad if not worse than when i started. The thing is i know im secondary and im young to 21 so this should work great for me im just thinking i didnt maybe need as much as he told me to take. sorry i dont have those test numbers but just any thoughts would ease my mind a bit thanks guys
Thoughts is red

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see I should have been more clear. I personally do not have any pts on that high of a dose; simply have heard from other docs who do.
Cool. Thanks for the response.

Is something stronger, like femura, just to hard to pinpoint a dose on?

maguire

Awards
So i just got my numbers back and too remind people this is after 2 weeks of taking 250ius everyday.

testosterone total 812(250-1100)
free test 112(35-155)
estradiol 57(<52)!!!

So the hcg did alot but that estradiol is just way too high. I really need some advice here because my doc doesnt think that that number could create any symptoms but from what people say that is pretty outrageously high and i feel pretty bad now. I have arimidex and i took 1/2 yesterday and 1/2 today so now im wondering what people think i should do from here.
I know if that estradiol comes down the testosterone numbers could really shoot up right?? The only thing is i dont really want to be messing with arimidex much more than i have to. I would rather lower my dose of hcg i think and then maybe have to take tiny amounts of arimidex here and there to keep e2 in check.

What do you guys think? Could my test numbers jump if iget that e2 down and then should i lower the amount of hcg? any advice now would really be apreciated. Im really unsure of how to proceed.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
Could you elaborate on in what manner you feel "bad"?

So i just got my numbers back and too remind people this is after 2 weeks of taking 250ius everyday.

free test 112(35-155)
estradiol 57(<52)!!!

So the hcg did alot but that estradiol is just way too high. I really need some advice here because my doc doesnt think that that number could create any symptoms but from what people say that is pretty outrageously high and i feel pretty bad now. I have arimidex and i took 1/2 yesterday and 1/2 today so now im wondering what people think i should do from here.
I know if that estradiol comes down the testosterone numbers could really shoot up right?? The only thing is i dont really want to be messing with arimidex much more than i have to. I would rather lower my dose of hcg i think and then maybe have to take tiny amounts of arimidex here and there to keep e2 in check.
A few questions:

- What were you on or doing before starting hcg?

- What were your levels before the hcg?

- What do mean by feeling "bad"? What symptoms & complaints do you have.

I am curious to see how high hgc raised you, but need as frame of reference. As for the "bad" things, I can relate. I've been on it for 2 1/2 wks and have noted bouts of nasty depression and near constant melancoly. Not good. I wonder it me experience is echoing yours.

maguire

Awards
My numbers to start are all at the beggining of the thread. I wasnt doing anything before hcg accept feeling depressed with no libido. No drugs steriods. Not sure why it happened but it did. In turns of feeling bad now it is alot like it was before i started the hcg. Just brain fog fatigue with no libido. These things did get a bit better as soon as i started hcg but then went downhill again because i think the hcg just made me create to much e2. Not sure now whether to lower the dose of take arimidex but i know arimidex can be confusing and dealing with e2 in general can so i want to stay away from that.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am really not familiar with hcG as a solo for of hrt so i cannot comment on that particular area with as much expertise as I normally could, but the big research paper that was put out recently said that 250IU EOD was safe and restored baseline testical function.

You could cut back to EOD dosing. Bump a little adex at .25mg 2 times a week.

But your a young guy right? Why not opt for a TD cream and go with hcG 2 times a week to keep baseline functioning?

maguire

Awards
thanks for the reply plymouth, you seem really knowledgeable with all this stuff. The reason my doc put me on the hcg only protocol was because i was young he said. im only 21. Do you think the other protocol would be better. would there be less aromatase in that situation. i know hcg can really kick up e2 and it looks like that is what is happening to me.

i think im real sensitive to e2 as well. i just feel terrible now with the number that high. Im going to ask the doc about doing TD's with hcg on monday. Until then should i keep doing the arimidex because i reallly hate feeling this way. If i took 1/2 yesterday and the same today and my number was 57 what do you think i should do with that over the next few days? sorry for all the questions but i just need to start feeling good.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
WTF in post 5 I told you this would happen and you did the wrong thing. Don't mess with Arimidex do like I told you in post 5 lower your dose of HCG then retest in 4 weeks if your T did not go down your still on to much HCG so lower some more and test again. Your testis are only going to make so much T and the rest of the HCG will make E2. Now you doing Arimidex how in the hell are you going to tell what dose is good for you now. You just set your self back. There are guys doing 60 IU's of HCG and have good levels of T with good E2. Yes this takes time so now what are you going to Do. You took 1/2 a mgs of Arimidex in 2 days now you are driving your E2 into the ground and putting your body in shock. Your body is going to go nuts trying to bring you in balance. Did you even run what I posted past your Dr.
thanks for the reply plymouth, you seem really knowledgeable with all this stuff. The reason my doc put me on the hcg only protocol was because i was young he said. im only 21. Do you think the other protocol would be better. would there be less aromatase in that situation. i know hcg can really kick up e2 and it looks like that is what is happening to me.

i think im real sensitive to e2 as well. i just feel terrible now with the number that high. Im going to ask the doc about doing TD's with hcg on monday. Until then should i keep doing the arimidex because i reallly hate feeling this way. If i took 1/2 yesterday and the same today and my number was 57 what do you think i should do with that over the next few days? sorry for all the questions but i just need to start feeling good.

maguire

Awards
phil i cant really go to my doctor and tell him some guy on the internet said his protocol is wrong. I waited two weeks doing what he told me and tested and the estradiol is through the roof high. I know ive read how even swale has frontloaded guys with a high dose of arimidex and then gone to lower more maintanence doses. I am going to lower my hcg now that ive gotten the labs back but before i was in the dark so..

I dont want to have to use arimidex at all which is why im now lowering the dose so that the e2 will come down. Hopefully that arimidex lowered my e2 and if it did it a little two much the hcg will definitly bring it back pretty quick im sure. Im thinking now that if i dont start to feel better with the lower doses that im gonna have to go to the creams. I know this stuff takes time like u said but im 21 and just took this past year off from school and only now am i thinking im on the right path and i have to go back pretty soon so i need to start feeling good or im up ****s creek. You mentioned in your thread earlier that men who do take lower dose hcg generally dont feel good till they get some testosterone from the outside maybe thats where ill have to go next.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I would not have put it to him like that I would have said I talked to a man on TRT for 24 yrs. that had this recondition I did this a lot to my Dr. he had no problems with it as long as it was on way out there. Most of my treatment is based on Dr. John my Dr. had no problems doing what Dr. John has on his TRT: A Recipe for Success and his hcg Update. If he or she gets made that you say this to hell with them. You have just as much right to speak your mind just be nice about how you do it. You will never get a raise in pay at work if you don't ask for it. What I was saying is most men on just HCG get leveled off and have good labs but still don't feel well and when they add in Testosterone then they do good. I still know men on just HCG doing good. You need to go slow and find what works for you.
phil i cant really go to my doctor and tell him some guy on the internet said his protocol is wrong. I waited two weeks doing what he told me and tested and the estradiol is through the roof high. I know ive read how even swale has frontloaded guys with a high dose of arimidex and then gone to lower more maintanence doses. I am going to lower my hcg now that ive gotten the labs back but before i was in the dark so..

I dont want to have to use arimidex at all which is why im now lowering the dose so that the e2 will come down. Hopefully that arimidex lowered my e2 and if it did it a little two much the hcg will definitly bring it back pretty quick im sure. Im thinking now that if i dont start to feel better with the lower doses that im gonna have to go to the creams. I know this stuff takes time like u said but im 21 and just took this past year off from school and only now am i thinking im on the right path and i have to go back pretty soon so i need to start feeling good or im up ****s creek. You mentioned in your thread earlier that men who do take lower dose hcg generally dont feel good till they get some testosterone from the outside maybe thats where ill have to go next.

maguire

Awards
i understand, sorry i was snappy..its just i cant say to hell with him now cause hes all ive got and i just dont have the time to find anyone else. He thinks i should continue as planned even when he knew these results so any change will have to be my own which is why i need help so i dont screw up. Do you think phil that my shbg is probably high right now which is why the free t is not as high as i would like in the 150 range. I know shbg goes up with e2. So if i lowered my dose to say 150ius a day, would that be reasonable enough to stop all this e2 from going on. I dont want to have to deal with e2 if i dont have to cause i know its a real pain. I think tommarow i will do 150ius and continue with that and get tested again to see where i am. Hopefully that will bring e2 down without lowering test and let the free test actually go up some because there is not as much e2 and shbg. What do you think of that plan??

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
No not so low so fast try 200 IUs so you can see how your much your testis are making. When I started on HCG I was doing 500 IUs 3 x's a week now I am down to 350 2x's a week and my levels are the same. So the extra 800 IU's a week I was doings was not making T it was making some e2. You need to Test SHBG some have low and low FREE T's get off the numbers go by what feels best.
i understand, sorry i was snappy..its just i cant say to hell with him now cause hes all ive got and i just dont have the time to find anyone else. He thinks i should continue as planned even when he knew these results so any change will have to be my own which is why i need help so i dont screw up. Do you think phil that my shbg is probably high right now which is why the free t is not as high as i would like in the 150 range. I know shbg goes up with e2. So if i lowered my dose to say 150ius a day, would that be reasonable enough to stop all this e2 from going on. I dont want to have to deal with e2 if i dont have to cause i know its a real pain. I think tommarow i will do 150ius and continue with that and get tested again to see where i am. Hopefully that will bring e2 down without lowering test and let the free test actually go up some because there is not as much e2 and shbg. What do you think of that plan??

maguire

Awards
ok i guess ill try that, im still worried that that might still be too high a dose. My tt now is at the very top of the range 812(250-820) which is great. My shbg has been around 26-30 whenver they checked it the past few times so not high or low but im thinking it could be high now. I just dont want to be making to much e2 cause it really messes with me. Do you really think 150 is to much of a jump down after only 2 weeks. I have a feeling that i would still make alot of test from that and my e2 and hopefully shbg would come down and get the free T higher. If you dont think so then i wont though. just really worried about high e2 cause the testosterone seems to be coming around finally. tell me what you think.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
LH 1.6(1.5-9.3)
fsh3.0(1.6-8.0)
prolactin4.0(2.0-18.0)
estradiol 24(7-50)

free test 112(35-155)
estradiol 57(<52)!!!

What do you guys think? Could my test numbers jump if iget that e2 down and then should i lower the amount of hcg? any advice now would really be apreciated. Im really unsure of how to proceed.
Hey, good news, your balls are working.
You are first one that probably is not going to need testosterone.
You should have waited the usual six weeks with testing.
Why do not you do that now.
Doing daily shots is going to get old, I suggest you do your 250iu E2D, every other day.
That should also lower your E2 (hopefully).
With rather decent TT=812 your FreeT is low.
It would be better if you had it tested, but I already know that your SHBG is high.
Get it lower and your FreeT will get in the right place.
I suggest the following.
Change the HCG 250iu to E2D, every two days.

Drop Arimidex (but have stash of it for possible future use)
the two 1/2 pills you took should have done their job already, (but now you are on less HCG)

Add supplements that will work on your other than E2 estrogens.
4pills Dual-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract With Resveratrol & Cat's Claw
Dual-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract With Resveratrol & Cat's Claw, 60 Vegetarian Capsules

2pills TMG 500 mg
Tmg (Trimethylglycine), 500 Mg 180 Tablets

Lower your SHBG using supplements below, but if your SHBG is (as I suspect) real high (around 40 and over) you may need to increase the recomended dose 1.5x or 2x
YOU SAID:shbg(26-30), But that is old test, it may have risen due to current high E2.
On second thought, use just recomended dose.

Super MiraForte with Maximum Strength Chrysin
Follow directions on the label.
Super Miraforte With Max Strength Chrysin, 120 Caps

Advanced Natural Prostate Formula with 5-Loxin®
Follow label directions.
Advanced Natural Prostate Formula With 5-Loxin, 60 Softgels

-------------------------------------------------------
Post all blood tests that you have available, number, units, ranges.

Consider next blood test per my list, post #44
You may get better picture of your health, this is to be done just one time.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

maguire

Awards
heyy janz that is good news right!! I agree with you that i need to lower my hcg and get my shbg down cause as you said, i know its high. Taking less hcg might even increase my testosterone hopefully especially the free T. Right now i am not really worried about the everyday thing with the shots so i might just do 150ius everyday for a while which is basically the same as 250 every other day. I think that would really get things working much better. I will do this for hopefully 6 weeks and pray that i start to feel better which i think i will. So thank you and pgamer for all your help. without you guys i would be lost now. Tell me what you think of the 150ius ed. Thanks again.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
heyy janz that is good news right!! I agree with you that i need to lower my hcg and get my shbg down cause as you said, i know its high. Taking less hcg might even increase my testosterone hopefully especially the free T. Right now i am not really worried about the everyday thing with the shots so i might just do 150ius everyday for a while which is basically the same as 250 every other day. I think that would really get things working much better. I will do this for hopefully 6 weeks and pray that i start to feel better which i think i will. So thank you and pgamer for all your help. without you guys i would be lost now. Tell me what you think of the 150ius ed. Thanks again.
150iu ed ok

but I would rather if you take on program thay you can stick with.
for example it is hard to travel with hcg, get you self ac/dc mini refrigirator.
get the smallest available needles, needle holders, etc.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JansZ this is all great advise.

I am positively sure that his high E2 is the reason why his FT is low.

high E2 affects FT more than TT.

He might not need supplemental T, you are right. He is also one of the first as well.

JansZ is right, you are shooting up way to often, to many holes, to much work.

Try injecting EOD 250IU.

Add in DIM + Resveratrol for E control and overall health.

THEN retest. You might not need much adex, maybe only .25mg 1 -2 times a week to keep things cool.

It is high E2 that is causing issues, no doubt about it.

Interesting about Dr J frontloading mega adex dose, that is a very good idea.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Well you got a lot of Input here a ton for that matter. I need to tell you do one thing at a time don't go off taking a lot of supplements and changing dose's. Bottom line you started at doing HCG everyday and most find this works the best but at lower doses. I would not try anything to keep E2 down right now just find the dose that keep your testis making a good amout of T then if you still don't feel right think about adding in a Gel. I know a lot of men on TRT that only do TRT and don't pile on a lot of supplements test if your low add them.

living2die

living2die

Awards
I know this thread is a little bit static...but how did your situation turn out? Did 200 IU HCG ED end up reducing your excess estradiol mediated bloat ?

hey guys im a 21 year old guy with no history at all of taking steriods or anything like that. Ive been really struggling the last four years with depression and brain fog fatigue type symptoms that come totally out of nowhere..ie there is no concevable reason for me to be depressed. Ive finally seen a good doctor though and he has me on HCG 250ius everyday which i think is alot but here are my numbers u tell me. My thyroid and adrenal labs both came back in the upper ranges and my tsh is under 2 so i dont think there is a problem there.

LH 1.6(1.5-9.3)
fsh3.0(1.6-8.0)
prolactin4.0(2.0-18.0)
estradiol 24(7-50)

This doctor is actually an antiaging doc in the city who works with this stuff full time. He wants to see my free test up near 150.
The first few days of taking the hcg i felt pretty good and was starting to get morning erections again but then for the past week now things have really gone down hill and the fatigue and fog and erections have actually become much worse. I used to at least be able to get it up by myself but even that has become difficult now. I dont have much body fat and am somewhat lean though oout of shape. Is it possible my estradiol has really shot up from these shots.Morning boners are gone when they were starting to come around. Is that dose of hcg way too high. All is i need is for my numbers to just jump a little higher than where they are an i think i would feel pretty good. I know hcg can really kick up estrogen but i thought that was only in really high doses. The doctor thought i would really respond well because my balls are pretty normal size and those low lh/fsh make make me a pretty good candidate for secondary and hcg? Just tired of dealing with **** and want to get well and live a little. any advice would reallly be appreciated.