estrogen and orgasm and acne

  1. Registered User
    phatkid77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    314

    estrogen and orgasm and acne


    forgive me for stupid questions, im at work and bored, but they are serious

    im ending my 6th week in of 100mg enanthate, and all seems improved, i would like abit more effects, but it is early and i am content thus far, and will see how things improve/progress

    i would like my memory to become ALOT better, should this have happened by now, or not??

    im wanting to be more horny, although i messaged wife last nite and had an erection, so thats new and welcomed..but think it could be better

    i have my GP appt on the 30th, hopefully blood work is back, but im not asking about HCG or adex until urologist in OCTOBER

    ITS my understanding the adex is preferred for estrogen over nolva, better on the mind and hard to drive in the ground

    if i do get on HCG, im reading here it can raise E2, is that something i would want if i am having nipple issues????
    and should i go on it now until my 40s, or wait until we want to have another kid ?
    did i read HCG improves free test % ???

    lets pretend my E2 is a normal level, what would be causing the lump (and throbing sometimes) of my nipple?? would ADEX rid me of it??

    lastly, my orgasms feel different now... they were more explosive/taxing and draining b4....TOTAL BODY BUZZ

    now, not so much, feel ALMOST like i could go again (havent tried tho..lol) i dont know, its weird....theories????????

    thanks guys

    oh yeah... my old theory of TEST clearing me up is not working... i notice my face is oilier (forehead specially..although no zits there)
    im getting them on chest, but mostly ingrown hairs from shaving...which is what i get on my next...almost like the hair follicle is infected, not ingrown however...if i pluck and pop....goes away

    i have ordered B5, just waiting for it...how long should i give it to kick in before i get drastic???
    thnks....
    Last edited by phatkid77; 07-26-2007 at 02:37 PM. Reason: my stupid memory!!! frig

  2. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    Quote Originally Posted by phatkid77 View Post
    forgive me for stupid questions, im at work and bored, but they are serious

    im ending my 6th week in of 100mg enanthate, and all seems improved, i would like abit more effects, but it is early and i am content thus far, and will see how things improve/progress

    i would like my memory to become ALOT better, should this have happened by now, or not??

    im wanting to be more horny, although i messaged wife last nite and had an erection, so thats new and welcomed..but think it could be better

    i have my GP appt on the 30th, hopefully blood work is back, but im not asking about HCG or adex until urologist in OCTOBER

    ITS my understanding the adex is preferred for estrogen over nolva, better on the mind and hard to drive in the ground

    if i do get on HCG, im reading here it can raise E2, is that something i would want if i am having nipple issues????
    and should i go on it now until my 40s, or wait until we want to have another kid ?
    did i read HCG improves free test % ???

    lets pretend my E2 is a normal level, what would be causing the lump (and throbing sometimes) of my nipple?? would ADEX rid me of it??

    lastly, my orgasms feel different now... they were more explosive/taxing and draining b4....TOTAL BODY BUZZ

    now, not so much, feel ALMOST like i could go again (havent tried tho..lol) i dont know, its weird....theories????????

    thanks guys

    oh yeah... my old theory of TEST clearing me up is not working... i notice my face is oilier (forehead specially..although no zits there)
    im getting them on chest, but mostly ingrown hairs from shaving...which is what i get on my next...almost like the hair follicle is infected, not ingrown however...if i pluck and pop....goes away

    i have ordered B5, just waiting for it...how long should i give it to kick in before i get drastic???
    thnks....
    What was your SHBG level?
  3. Registered User
    phatkid77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    314

    it was 28, and 24 the month b4...

    you had stated that 950 would be needed to get a free test of 250....well see what 100mg takes me too

    phats
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Oh lordy, no hcG till what, maybe mid Oct or later?

    How long have you been on T without hcG?

    Id say by September your gonna be practically neutered.

    I would NEVER, EVER opt for an HRT program under a Dr unless I was absolutely sure I was going to get hcG. EVER.

    Whatever the plane ticket costs, or car drive, or even it ment I was sleeping in my car in the middle of nowhere because I needed to skimp on hotel bills, I would do so to go see a qualified Dr like Dr john,shippen, marianco, etc.
  5. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phatkid77 View Post
    i have ordered B5, just waiting for it...how long should i give it to kick in before i get drastic???
    thnks....
    Get benzoil peroxide. I like neutrogena at 2.5%/

    Get Carolsons Fish Oil and take 2 teaspoons a day

    Go with 5g of B-5 initially and taper down.
  6. Registered User
    SoMdHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    322

    I have noticeable improvement since starting HCG twice a week. I have also noticed orgasms are more potent, like in the old days before all this started. I would certainly talk to yur Dr about some type of HCG protocol.


    Still have ED, but I'm slowly getting better!
  7. Registered User
    phatkid77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    314

    i guess i can push my luck and bring it up.....oh god...

    (any links to solid studies SAYING HCG IS NEEDED IN HRT?? OTHER THAN "THE PROTOCOL")

    what, really is the difference if i start it in 4 months, sooner is better i get that....but as long as you start it.... enlighten me

    i take 1-2 tablespoons of flax oil now..
    how long should i run the 5gms for??

    phats
  8. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    Quote Originally Posted by phatkid77 View Post
    i guess i can push my luck and bring it up.....oh god...

    (any links to solid studies SAYING HCG IS NEEDED IN HRT?? OTHER THAN "THE PROTOCOL")

    what, really is the difference if i start it in 4 months, sooner is better i get that....but as long as you start it.... enlighten me

    i take 1-2 tablespoons of flax oil now..
    how long should i run the 5gms for??

    phats
    You do not really need HCG to function and have a sex.
    HCG and possibly HMG is need if you want to be fertile.

    Testicles are cosmetic, if it is hard to get doctor to write the script, do not dispair.

    Testicles will get back to their size when you start using HCG.
  9. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    You do not really need HCG to function and have a sex.
    HCG and possibly HMG is need if you want to be fertile.

    Testicles are cosmetic, if it is hard to get doctor to write the script, do not dispair.

    Testicles will get back to their size when you start using HCG.
    phatkid is very young.

    Testicals will atrophy quick without outside LH source like hcG.

    It is possible they can be permanently damaged and die.

    They will shrink up, scrotum pull tight, can be painfull.

    Leydig cell death.

    4 months is along time with no hcG.
  10. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phatkid77 View Post
    i guess i can push my luck and bring it up.....oh god...

    (any links to solid studies SAYING HCG IS NEEDED IN HRT?? OTHER THAN "THE PROTOCOL")

    what, really is the difference if i start it in 4 months, sooner is better i get that....but as long as you start it.... enlighten me

    i take 1-2 tablespoons of flax oil now..
    how long should i run the 5gms for??

    phats
    Info all over google on hcG. Protocol is important.

    Your future Dr was at conference. I am betting 10 -1 says he/she knows whats up on hcG. I would speed up appointment.

    No flax. It is estrogenic.

    Stay on 5g 4-6 weeks, notice what happens, then taper down.
  11. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    hcG study

    Low-dose human chorionic gonadotropin maintains intratesticular testosterone in normal men with testosterone-induced gonadotropin suppression.

    Coviello AD, Matsumoto AM, Bremner WJ, Herbst KL, Amory JK, Anawalt BD, Sutton PR, Wright WW, Brown TR, Yan X, Zirkin BR, Jarow JP.

    Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington 98195, USA. a-coviello@northwestern.edu

    In previous studies of testicular biopsy tissue from healthy men, intratesticular testosterone (ITT) has been shown to be much higher than serum testosterone (T), suggesting that high ITT is needed relative to serum T for normal spermatogenesis in men. However, the quantitative relationship between ITT and spermatogenesis is not known. To begin to address this issue experimentally, we determined the dose-response relationship between human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and ITT to ascertain the minimum dose needed to maintain ITT in the normal range. Twenty-nine men with normal reproductive physiology were randomized to receive 200 mg T enanthate weekly in combination with either saline placebo or 125, 250, or 500 IU hCG every other day for 3 wk. ITT was assessed in testicular fluid obtained by percutaneous fine needle aspiration at baseline and at the end of treatment. Baseline serum T (14.1 nmol/liter) was 1.2% of ITT (1174 nmol/liter). LH and FSH were profoundly suppressed to 5% and 3% of baseline, respectively, and ITT was suppressed by 94% (1234 to 72 nmol/liter) in the T enanthate/placebo group. ITT increased linearly with increasing hCG dose (P < 0.001). Posttreatment ITT was 25% less than baseline in the 125 IU hCG group, 7% less than baseline in the 250 IU hCG group, and 26% greater than baseline in the 500 IU hCG group. These results demonstrate that relatively low dose hCG maintains ITT within the normal range in healthy men with gonadotropin suppression. Extensions of this study will allow determination of the ITT concentration threshold required to maintain spermatogenesis in man
  12. Registered User
    BigJimCalhoun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    187

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Info all over google on hcG.

    No flax. It is estrogenic.
    .
    Oddly, I was just reading this book on natural cures and it was touting how good flax was for prostate issues because it lowered total testosterone serum by 15%. Ouch
  13. Registered User
    phatkid77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    314

    fack!! when this bottle is done...thats that....lol

    ill have ot see if i can get carlsons up here...some BBers take str8 olive oil?? my bud takes MCT oil...

    my balls are aching, shrunkin nicely, lol... i call often to speed up app't.....no luck..yet

    my biggest interest with HCG is, better moods and memory? and a bit of a test boost...

    im thinking,... IF my TT comes back at say 800ng/dl, would 250iu x2 cause too big a jump, or could i get away with 150iu 2x/wk??

    B5 not in yet....arggg

    thanks for info.
  14. Registered User
    phatkid77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    314
  15. EIC
    EIC is offline
    Registered User
    EIC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    153

    Quote Originally Posted by phatkid77 View Post
    I would tend to agree with Berardi that the Duke study on flax has too many confounding variables to support the conclusion that flax directly lowers testosterone levels. To make that sort of conclusion, they would have also had to have a high-fat, plus-flax group to eliminate the fat variable since the group they tested was on a low-fat diet. Since a low-fat diet is perhaps one of the fastest ways to impair testosterone production, people like ourselves are left wondering whether it was the low fat or flax that caused the T levels to drop. Pilot study or not, this is bad science IMO.

    That being said, there is absolutely no disputing the fact that the lignans in flax have one of the highest, if not THE highest, concentrations of phytoestrogens of any other substance on the planet. Some claim that flax generates the more "friendly" form of estrogen that should preferentially displace the more potent, antagonistic forms from the body's estrogen receptors. Several responses to that are in order.

    First, anyway you slice it, you are still adding to the estrogen load on the body and at some point, no matter the form of estrogen, having a lot of it is not good. Since most or many of us who come here seem to have a problem with excess estrogen, there is no need to add to the problem, no matter the form.

    Second, the action of shifting the body's ratio of harmful to benign estrogen metabolites can be done, as with flax, by increasing the numbers of the favorable ones while keeping the harmful ones the same. Alternatively, and preferrably, you could simply covert the harmful existing ones into more favorable forms without increasing the estrogen load on the body. This is supposedly how DIM/I3C works, though there is some dispute as to which of those two is the real actor.

    Finally, I should note that the need for omega-3's, particularly those found in flax and not fish, has been WAY overblown. There is no real need for the omega-3's in flax if you take in fish oil in adequate amounts. There would be even less need if you ate a diet of grass-fed meat. In such a case, you can meet or exceed the body's need for essential fats by taking in a good-quality cod liver oil.

    In sum, flax has lots of potential downsides and no real upside that cannot be satisfied by other, more beneficial products.
  16. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    In case any body wonders,
    Dr John does not support flax seed anymore.
    He made his position known on :

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/739557-post17.html

    Do not remember the details why, but it have to do with lenght of chemical chain.

    Flax contains molecules with correct names but wrong lenghts.

    He was still supporting flax in this post:
    03-12-2005, 02:16 PM

    Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding - View Single Post - I am on HRT with DIM...
  17. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phatkid77 View Post
    fack!! when this bottle is done...thats that....lol

    ill have ot see if i can get carlsons up here...some BBers take str8 olive oil?? my bud takes MCT oil...

    my balls are aching, shrunkin nicely, lol... i call often to speed up app't.....no luck..yet

    my biggest interest with HCG is, better moods and memory? and a bit of a test boost...

    im thinking,... IF my TT comes back at say 800ng/dl, would 250iu x2 cause too big a jump, or could i get away with 150iu 2x/wk??

    B5 not in yet....arggg

    thanks for info.
    Better moods/memory, speeds up metabolism, and prevents what your already starting to get - shrunken, aching balls and a tight scrotum. Its still July. You wanted to wait till October to see?

    Leydig cells can eventually die. They will not come back.

    Try getting B-5 online threw Twinlabs.
  18. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    My philosophy with Flax is agnostic - Until I know for sure what it does to T and E, Im staying away.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Estrogen blockers, when and how much?
    By DONKEYKONG67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 07:55 PM
  2. TRT and back/shoulder acne.
    By ntense in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 09:24 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 04:13 PM
  4. Estrogen levels up and down or BP causing this?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 07:11 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 12:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in