cheapest place to find insulin needles for HCG injections

1. cheapest place to find insulin needles for HCG injections

I have been using the BD Ultra-Fine 2, 1/2 cc, 5/16", 31 g needles. Just wondering where you guys get your needles the cheapest online and what kind you get. Thanks in advance.

2. Quote Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
    I have been using the BD Ultra-Fine 2, 1/2 cc, 5/16", 31 g needles. Just wondering where you guys get your needles the cheapest online and what kind you get. Thanks in advance.
    Going once....
    but 3/10cc

Colostomy Supplies, Pet Diabetic Supplies
    Easy Touch U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16 inch Short Needle 100/Box Sale Price: $13.99

No script required.
    •   

3. $12.60 per 100 at Walmart or Sam's Club. Some states do no require prescriptions for insulin syringes.

4. Thanks JanSZ!

5. are these good for HCG injection?
    •   

6. Don't mean to highjack your thread but I have a question about HCG!
    I have just started to use HCG injection and I have been on Test weekly injections for a while now. My Dr said to use a small needle like an insulin syringe but the pharm. guy told me to use the 1 inch 25 gauge needle so I could inject into my rump! Where and how do you inject your HCG and do I need to use this big needle for it??
    ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!

7. Quote Originally Posted by beachjock2008 View Post
    Don't mean to highjack your thread but I have a question about HCG!
    I have just started to use HCG injection and I have been on Test weekly injections for a while now. My Dr said to use a small needle like an insulin syringe but the pharm. guy told me to use the 1 inch 25 gauge needle so I could inject into my rump! Where and how do you inject your HCG and do I need to use this big needle for it??
    ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!
    That pharmacist is an idiot. Insulin syringes are preferred for HCG injections.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats the cheapest place to buy 1-ad
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:44 AM
  2. where is the cheapest place to get m1,4ad powder?
    By Bacaveli in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 03:33 PM
  3. cheapest place to by nolvadex?
    By MrUniverse907 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 03:48 PM
  4. Cheapest place to order Spior cream?
    By RLD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2004, 08:39 PM