Test Cyp. vs. Test Enanthate
- 07-23-2007, 08:37 AM
- 07-23-2007, 09:08 PM
The only thing I have heard about Test C is that it increases RBC, which thickens the blood. I have no scientific data supporting this, only what I have heard. This may be the reason it is suggested to give blood on a regular basis. I've heard Test E doesn't do this, but again I have no data to support this claim.
Maybe Dr John could offer his insight.
- 07-24-2007, 07:08 PM
Cyp is cheaper, thats the only real difference.
The diff in bloating/water retention should be minimal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Iron Warrior in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2005, 09:57 PM
- By s.norman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-17-2005, 12:59 AM
- By Zip91 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2004, 03:10 PM
- By spitboy2000 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2004, 07:40 PM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-16-2004, 06:09 PM