HMG....Does anyone use it and

1. Registered User

HMG....Does anyone use it and

what are the results?

2. Registered User

I am also interested to know if HMG can do a better job of regenerating leydig cells after testicular atrophy. I was on androgel for 4 years before using HCG and while the HCG has firmed my testicles and made them slightly larger, they can still only produce a T level of 300. I have read on other boards HMG can cause dramatic size increase and am wondering if it also results in leydig cell regeneration.
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by farmerjohn View Post
    I am also interested to know if HMG can do a better job of regenerating leydig cells after testicular atrophy. I was on androgel for 4 years before using HCG and while the HCG has firmed my testicles and made them slightly larger, they can still only produce a T level of 300. I have read on other boards HMG can cause dramatic size increase and am wondering if it also results in leydig cell regeneration.
    hmG and hcG combo is gold standard in Eurpoe for restarting HTPA and boosting fertility in males.

I cannot think of a better way to boost FSH and LH and regenerate testical funtion than that combo.

I hope you are rich.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    hmG and hcG combo is gold standard in Eurpoe for restarting HTPA and boosting fertility in males.

I cannot think of a better way to boost FSH and LH and regenerate testical funtion than that combo.

I hope you are rich.
    Does that really restart the HPTA such that you can wean yourself off of other meds and eventually off the hcg+hmg combo and be running all on your own again?
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    Does that really restart the HPTA such that you can wean yourself off of other meds and eventually off the hcg+hmg combo and be running all on your own again?
    If that does not help within 90 days, HPTA is done.
    This is still a way to get her pregnant.
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    hmG + hcG + Vitamin E + Resveratrol + AI = Gold standard in HTPA axis restart. No better method IMO.

As of 7/2007, this is the best one yet.

hmG and hcG E3D, 100IU IM. 4 weeks.

300mg Resveratrol + 400IU Vit E ED

1/4mg ADEX tab E3D.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

are doctors prescribing this in the US now? how much HMG to use without the HCG?
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    are doctors prescribing this in the US now? how much HMG to use without the HCG?
    LOL no, Dr's here are so far behind what they should be in HTPA axis restart its embarrassing.

You need both together. hmG won't boost LH.

hCG = LH
    hmG = FSH

Cutting edge Dr's will give you hmG if you demand it.
  9. Registered User

My wife's fertility doc is supposed to start me on HMG along with HCG in a few weeks. If I can remember I will put an update here....HCG is my sole therapy at the moment. I hope to be back on test then also......I feel like ass, so fertility aside I want back on test. The joint aches, lethargy and mind fog aren't worth it.
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rfish1966 View Post
    My wife's fertility doc is supposed to start me on HMG along with HCG in a few weeks. If I can remember I will put an update here....HCG is my sole therapy at the moment. I hope to be back on test then also......I feel like ass, so fertility aside I want back on test. The joint aches, lethargy and mind fog aren't worth it.
    You should be on proper amount of T while on (HCG + HMG)

I understand you have to follow your doctor.

Post about your experience.
    Post details, what, what dose, how often, what tested, what are the numbers that doctor is looking for.

Post also about cost of HMG and how have you got the good price on it.
    Any supporting research that you came across or get from your doctor.

Good luck;
    Wish you success;
  11. Registered User

If the over-arching goal is to restart the HPTA (as opposed to merely maintaining leydig cell sensitivity), does it make sense to include T...wouldn't this serve to negate, at least in part, any 're-start' effects derived from the HCG and HMG?

As an aside, a number of folks swear by IGF-1 (even in the absence of HCG, HMG, AI's, and SERMs) for bringing the HPTA back up to speed quickly (at least at the testes-level) and if not acceptable to some, perhaps the employ of HGH in conjunction with HCG/HMG would assist in HPTA recovery.
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post
    If the over-arching goal is to restart the HPTA (as opposed to merely maintaining leydig cell sensitivity), does it make sense to include T...wouldn't this serve to negate, at least in part, any 're-start' effects derived from the HCG and HMG?

As an aside, a number of folks swear by IGF-1 (even in the absence of HCG, HMG, AI's, and SERMs) for bringing the HPTA back up to speed quickly (at least at the testes-level) and if not acceptable to some, perhaps the employ of HGH in conjunction with HCG/HMG would assist in HPTA recovery.
    IGF-1 solo won't restart HTPA axis, but would be great to run in conjunction with program above.

1 IU per day
  13. Registered User

I've never seen IGF-1 measured in IUs...what is the conversion factor from IU to mcg?
  14. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post
    I've never seen IGF-1 measured in IUs...what is the conversion factor from IU to mcg?
    I was talking about actual GH.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does anyone use pheromones?
    By MaartenL in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 06:13 AM
  2. Methadrol-anyone used it? SD clone.
    By Brian5225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 04:13 PM
  3. Anyone using Propercia and Deca?