HMG....Does anyone use it and

F

farmerjohn

Awards
I am also interested to know if HMG can do a better job of regenerating leydig cells after testicular atrophy. I was on androgel for 4 years before using HCG and while the HCG has firmed my testicles and made them slightly larger, they can still only produce a T level of 300. I have read on other boards HMG can cause dramatic size increase and am wondering if it also results in leydig cell regeneration.

P

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am also interested to know if HMG can do a better job of regenerating leydig cells after testicular atrophy. I was on androgel for 4 years before using HCG and while the HCG has firmed my testicles and made them slightly larger, they can still only produce a T level of 300. I have read on other boards HMG can cause dramatic size increase and am wondering if it also results in leydig cell regeneration.
hmG and hcG combo is gold standard in Eurpoe for restarting HTPA and boosting fertility in males.

I cannot think of a better way to boost FSH and LH and regenerate testical funtion than that combo.

I hope you are rich. :twisted:

W

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
hmG and hcG combo is gold standard in Eurpoe for restarting HTPA and boosting fertility in males.

I cannot think of a better way to boost FSH and LH and regenerate testical funtion than that combo.

I hope you are rich. :twisted:
Does that really restart the HPTA such that you can wean yourself off of other meds and eventually off the hcg+hmg combo and be running all on your own again?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Does that really restart the HPTA such that you can wean yourself off of other meds and eventually off the hcg+hmg combo and be running all on your own again?
If that does not help within 90 days, HPTA is done.
This is still a way to get her pregnant.

P

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmG + hcG + Vitamin E + Resveratrol + AI = Gold standard in HTPA axis restart. No better method IMO.

As of 7/2007, this is the best one yet.

hmG and hcG E3D, 100IU IM. 4 weeks.

300mg Resveratrol + 400IU Vit E ED

1/4mg ADEX tab E3D.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are doctors prescribing this in the US now? how much HMG to use without the HCG?

P

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are doctors prescribing this in the US now? how much HMG to use without the HCG?
LOL no, Dr's here are so far behind what they should be in HTPA axis restart its embarrassing.

You need both together. hmG won't boost LH.

hCG = LH
hmG = FSH

Cutting edge Dr's will give you hmG if you demand it.

R

rfish1966

Awards
My wife's fertility doc is supposed to start me on HMG along with HCG in a few weeks. If I can remember I will put an update here....HCG is my sole therapy at the moment. I hope to be back on test then also......I feel like ass, so fertility aside I want back on test. The joint aches, lethargy and mind fog aren't worth it.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
My wife's fertility doc is supposed to start me on HMG along with HCG in a few weeks. If I can remember I will put an update here....HCG is my sole therapy at the moment. I hope to be back on test then also......I feel like ass, so fertility aside I want back on test. The joint aches, lethargy and mind fog aren't worth it.
You should be on proper amount of T while on (HCG + HMG)

I understand you have to follow your doctor.

Post about your experience.
Post details, what, what dose, how often, what tested, what are the numbers that doctor is looking for.

Post also about cost of HMG and how have you got the good price on it.
Any supporting research that you came across or get from your doctor.

Good luck;
Wish you success;

O

Ozzie

Awards
If the over-arching goal is to restart the HPTA (as opposed to merely maintaining leydig cell sensitivity), does it make sense to include T...wouldn't this serve to negate, at least in part, any 're-start' effects derived from the HCG and HMG?

As an aside, a number of folks swear by IGF-1 (even in the absence of HCG, HMG, AI's, and SERMs) for bringing the HPTA back up to speed quickly (at least at the testes-level) and if not acceptable to some, perhaps the employ of HGH in conjunction with HCG/HMG would assist in HPTA recovery.

P

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the over-arching goal is to restart the HPTA (as opposed to merely maintaining leydig cell sensitivity), does it make sense to include T...wouldn't this serve to negate, at least in part, any 're-start' effects derived from the HCG and HMG?

As an aside, a number of folks swear by IGF-1 (even in the absence of HCG, HMG, AI's, and SERMs) for bringing the HPTA back up to speed quickly (at least at the testes-level) and if not acceptable to some, perhaps the employ of HGH in conjunction with HCG/HMG would assist in HPTA recovery.
IGF-1 solo won't restart HTPA axis, but would be great to run in conjunction with program above.

1 IU per day

O

Ozzie

Awards
I've never seen IGF-1 measured in IUs...what is the conversion factor from IU to mcg?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Pro Bodybuilding 15
J Male Anti-Aging Medicine 1
S 35 and Older 10
S 35 and Older 0
S 35 and Older 0