Strange question

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
If one wanted a product that would naturally lower testosterone levels could he find one? A freind of mine wants to get into a university study for low test. He has tried several doctors and they do not want to treat him. He has tested from the upper 200s to low 400s and he compains about lack of energy and sex drive.

Any help?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
None here. Coming to a forum ran by a doctor who holds ethics as a staple in his practice and asking for help in how to lie to other docs is probably not the smartest move.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
None here. Coming to a forum ran by a doctor who holds ethics as a staple in his practice and asking for help in how to lie to other docs is probably not the smartest move.
Spank your money 4-5 times a day for 2 weeks
Go party on the weekends (alcohol lowers T)
eat lots of sugar
do everything you are not suppose to
stay up late at night lack of sleep
overtrain for a week
look at general population and adapt their lifestyle -high stress no rest - hormone imbalances

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
well hold on just a moment. He said he went to a very high level doctor and they wouldn't give him therapy because it spiked one time up to around 400. He is not a member here and asked me if there would be anything that would keep it consistent as to what it normally is which is low. Its not like he is riding high, he spike up to only 400 and they denied him.

So not trying to be dishonest or anything, just trying to help the guy out and told him I would ask.

Personally I'd just go to a different Doc, and I think he won't need any help getting into the study.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
well hold on just a moment. He said he went to a very high level doctor and they wouldn't give him therapy because it spiked one time up to around 400. He is not a member here and asked me if there would be anything that would keep it consistent as to what it normally is which is low. Its not like he is riding high, he spike up to only 400 and they denied him.

So not trying to be dishonest or anything, just trying to help the guy out and told him I would ask.

Personally I'd just go to a different Doc, and I think he won't need any help getting into the study.
And I gave a valid answer :)
Easiest solution plenty of sex before blood test T levels should be low

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The most lethal and reasonably(sort of) safe way to lower T OTC would be alcohol.

FYI - Spanking off will only raise T not lower it.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
The most lethal and reasonably(sort of) safe way to lower T OTC would be alcohol.

FYI - Spanking off will only raise T not lower it.
and i think that also clears out your pipes as well HAHA
I falling behind on that department...I thought not doing it raises your testosterone :rant:

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and i think that also clears out your pipes as well HAHA
I falling behind on that department...I thought not doing it raises your testosterone :rant:
Hell no. Sex = More T. I have seen the charts. After sex, T jacks up, then comes back down to baseline.

People assume it lowers T because they feel relaxed, chill, and sometimes want to sleep.

zkt

Awards
Hell no. Sex = More T. I have seen the charts. After sex, T jacks up, then comes back down to baseline.

People assume it lowers T because they feel relaxed, chill, and sometimes want to sleep.
Thats the Prolactin talking