- 07-22-2007, 07:33 PM
If one wanted a product that would naturally lower testosterone levels could he find one? A freind of mine wants to get into a university study for low test. He has tried several doctors and they do not want to treat him. He has tested from the upper 200s to low 400s and he compains about lack of energy and sex drive.
- 07-22-2007, 07:39 PM
None here. Coming to a forum ran by a doctor who holds ethics as a staple in his practice and asking for help in how to lie to other docs is probably not the smartest move.
07-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Go party on the weekends (alcohol lowers T)
eat lots of sugar
do everything you are not suppose to
stay up late at night lack of sleep
overtrain for a week
look at general population and adapt their lifestyle -high stress no rest - hormone imbalances
07-22-2007, 07:55 PM
well hold on just a moment. He said he went to a very high level doctor and they wouldn't give him therapy because it spiked one time up to around 400. He is not a member here and asked me if there would be anything that would keep it consistent as to what it normally is which is low. Its not like he is riding high, he spike up to only 400 and they denied him.
So not trying to be dishonest or anything, just trying to help the guy out and told him I would ask.
Personally I'd just go to a different Doc, and I think he won't need any help getting into the study.
07-22-2007, 07:56 PM
07-23-2007, 03:31 PM
The most lethal and reasonably(sort of) safe way to lower T OTC would be alcohol.
FYI - Spanking off will only raise T not lower it.
07-23-2007, 04:14 PM
07-24-2007, 12:00 PM
07-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-17-2015, 05:06 AM
- By PEETAAH in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:43 AM
- By GodofIron in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2013, 06:34 AM
- By niZmo in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2012, 12:54 AM
- By frankpt in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2006, 05:19 PM