does gh really do that ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopsuey

Awards
:bb3: ok tell me someone . i am new here and gonna start using gh . your saying that muscle are not the only thing that grows . ok someone tell me the truth does your **** grow from using gh or what . i have heard that before but took it as bull**** . if anyone knows tell me because i dont want to hear bull**** . if i want bull**** i will go bye those longitude pills . thats not why i am using gh but it would be a great side effect if it were true anyone ????

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:bb3: ok tell me someone . i am new here and gonna start using gh . your saying that muscle are not the only thing that grows . ok someone tell me the truth does your **** grow from using gh or what . i have heard that before but took it as bull**** . if anyone knows tell me because i dont want to hear bull**** . if i want bull**** i will go bye those longitude pills . thats not why i am using gh but it would be a great side effect if it were true anyone ????
No way no how.

Incidently, teenagers given extra T will grow an extra inch or two.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
No, but your internal organs may. Distended belly anyone?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about on 4iu per day?
Why would anyone ever take that much? :rasp:

That is like saying 1 aspirin will get rid of my headache, but I want to see what 20 of them will do.

EDIT BY DR CRISLER: NOW, WHAT IS THE STEROID POLICY HERE???

Last edited by a moderator:
azr101

azr101

Awards
Hgh

Why would anyone ever take that much? :rasp:

That is like saying 1 aspirin will get rid of my headache, but I want to see what 20 of them will do.
No, you misunderstood! I don't take GH but I don't knock anyone from doing the same. (I am on TRT though, with positive results)

I read the "GH information" post in the hgh/igf forum and they were talking about taking 5 to 6iu, so naturally I was curious about the broad range of doseages that people see results and possibly side effects with. I'm just trying to educate myself here.
But the question still stands, has anyone experienced unwanted growth of anything at 4iu?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, you misunderstood! I don't take GH but I don't knock anyone from doing the same. (I am on TRT though, with positive results)

I read the "GH information" post in the hgh/igf forum and they were talking about taking 5 to 6iu, so naturally I was curious about the broad range of doseages that people see results and possibly side effects with. I'm just trying to educate myself here.
But the question still stands, has anyone experienced unwanted growth of anything at 4iu?
Gh replacement is ran at 1 to 1.5 IU per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.