riddle me this...ESTROGEN

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
incidently, i think my nipples are starting to hurt....anyway..

how can we aromatise on 100mg a week and need .25mg of adex, but my buddy can run 1.5gms of test a week....and not have problems??

i find this ultra strange

phats

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established

how can we aromatise on 100mg a week and need .25mg of adex, but my buddy can run 1.5gms of test a week....and not have problems??

phats
Examine estrogen metabolism would be my first start and also liver detoxification profile would answer alot of your questions to see what pathways you are blocked in. Also examine thyroid/adrenal function these aid in liver detoxifcation pathways also may be addin in some pregnelone cream helps in cytochome 450 pathways for liver :) Also you may be zinc defiecnt RBC or WBC zinc will show that

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
thyroid levels were good... i take zinc daily...
oh the joys...lol

phats

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
thyroid levels were good... i take zinc daily...
oh the joys...lol

phats
Taking it and absorpbing it 2 seperate things. I was taking 100 mgs of zinc for 2 years still deficeint. Once I got my e2 lowered then it started to acutally absorb , you also need b-6 to absorb it as well

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

phats
100 or 150, all the difference can be explained in SHBG levels, and testicles production.
You are going without hcg, 100mg may not be enough to get FreeT in the right place.

You said your thyroid is ok, hope you are right.

Your next blood test is in October.

Try LEF
DualAction, 4-6 pills
TMG 2 pills
calcium glutharate

If it does not help, it should not hurt, in the mean time you get the other estrogens under control.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1. Whats your buddies BF% and energy expenditure

2. Your buddy is on anabolic steroids and has zero SHBG

3. Shoot me up with 1.5g of T and I would chase you on my hands if you cut my feet off ;)

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
my thryoid is good..
TSH was 2.12
free t3, was right at the top...number here somewhere..
not sure of free T4...

my blood test is getting done on tuesday...see speciallist OCTOBER..

my buddy did a show... was 272lbs..punky.. got down to 212lbs about 4%BF.....cardio was just walking on the treadmill..

phats

oh yeah, incidently back in the day i ran 7x as much as HRT, but never had sore nips?? times change i guess..

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
my thryoid is good..
TSH was 2.12
free t3, was right at the top...number here somewhere..
not sure of free T4...

my blood test is getting done on tuesday...see speciallist OCTOBER..

my buddy did a show... was 272lbs..punky.. got down to 212lbs about 4%BF.....cardio was just walking on the treadmill..

phats

oh yeah, incidently back in the day i ran 7x as much as HRT, but never had sore nips?? times change i guess..
Same here and could simple alteration in estrogen metabolism or xeno estrogens be the link that we are looking for?