Dht - AnabolicMinds.com

Dht

  1. New Member
    phatkid77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    315

    Reputation

    Dht


    not sure if i read correctly, but i thought i read somewhere that up here in canada we cant test DHT levels?? i thought we requested last time...if we did, not sure my numbers

    anywho, so my hair has been thinning, ive battled acne for ever, what can i take to lower this type of DHT?, i thought i read something to the effect you to dont want to totally drop DHT, some is good for growth..?
    my mind is mush...lol, i wannna say i thought i read there were two types (or two ways to lower DHT) ??????

    whats saw palmetto do? worth taking, or just for prostate..

    i know my prolactin was high at 10.4, not sure if anyone in canada cares about it though to treat it, or would consider lef.org recommendation of over 5 bein high

    clearly confused

    phats

  2. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by phatkid77 View Post
    not sure if i read correctly, but i thought i read somewhere that up here in canada we cant test DHT levels?? i thought we requested last time...if we did, not sure my numbers

    anywho, so my hair has been thinning, ive battled acne for ever, what can i take to lower this type of DHT?, i thought i read something to the effect you to dont want to totally drop DHT, some is good for growth..?
    my mind is mush...lol, i wannna say i thought i read there were two types (or two ways to lower DHT) ??????

    whats saw palmetto do? worth taking, or just for prostate..

    i know my prolactin was high at 10.4, not sure if anyone in canada cares about it though to treat it, or would consider lef.org recommendation of over 5 bein high

    clearly confused

    phats
    DHT is a useless essay according to Dr. John
    To lower serum levels finasteride but I warn you alot of guys on here prefer saw palmetto instead due to lack of side effects.

    Get prolactin down vitamin b-6 helps trendously
  3. New Member
    phatkid77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    315

    Reputation

    yeah, was thinking B-6 at 200mg 3x/day.....

    phats
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by phatkid77 View Post
    yeah, was thinking B-6 at 200mg 3x/day.....

    phats
    Vitex can lower it too ..
  5. New Member
    phatkid77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    315

    Reputation

    u mean vitrex??
  6. New Member
    phatkid77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    315

    Reputation

    hell with the $$ sups....i'd just as soon get a script and it would be covered.....

    phats
  7. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by phatkid77 View Post
    hell with the $$ sups....i'd just as soon get a script and it would be covered.....

    phats
    Yep and suffer alot of other guys fate on here that have never been right ever since they started on the stuff
  8. New Member
    azr101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Finasteride


    I woultn't fuss with the finasteride I've read so many posts on here about sides that I threw out the dose I had.
    I've used saw palmetto with Nizorol and this seems to have slowed the thinning.

    read this post for some great hair loss info:
    Hair Loss Prevention
  9. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by azr101 View Post
    I woultn't fuss with the finasteride I've read so many posts on here about sides that I threw out the dose I had.
    I've used saw palmetto with Nizorol and this seems to have slowed the thinning.

    read this post for some great hair loss info:
    Hair Loss Prevention
    A topical DHT on hair reducer would be a good bet.

    You can get that from Dr John - I do not know the logistics of sale to non patients though.

    Apples have some sort of compound in them that prevents hair loss.
  10. New Member
    azr101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Dht


    An apple a day keeps the hair loss away! Sorry had to say it.
  11. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    DHT is a useless essay according to Dr. John
    To lower serum levels finasteride but I warn you alot of guys on here prefer saw palmetto instead due to lack of side effects.

    Get prolactin down vitamin b-6 helps trendously
    Any supporting resarch on what lowers Prolactin?

    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Dr Marianco:
    Similarly, Prolactin can go up and down. After an orgasm, Prolactin levels can go up, for example, and may thus be a normal physiological state rather than an abnormal state. It is thus important to check it a few times at different states, to see if it is a significant problem
    ----
    So to avoid questionable blood test for
    Prolactin
    PSA

    no sex before blood draw.

    Any other items influenced by orgasm?
    Cortisol???
  12. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post

    Any other items influenced by orgasm?
    Cortisol???
    Testosterone.
  13. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Any supporting resarch on what lowers Prolactin?

    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Dr Marianco:
    Similarly, Prolactin can go up and down. After an orgasm, Prolactin levels can go up, for example, and may thus be a normal physiological state rather than an abnormal state. It is thus important to check it a few times at different states, to see if it is a significant problem
    ----
    So to avoid questionable blood test for
    Prolactin
    PSA

    no sex before blood draw.

    Any other items influenced by orgasm?
    Cortisol???
    Melaton can according to these study ..
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...&dopt=Abstract
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 12:31 AM
  2. Anybody use Proscar or Propecia for DHT blocking?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 09:44 PM
  3. no dht
    By spike326 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 12:04 PM
  4. Guide to DHT
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 06:13 PM
  5. New Drug for DHT Blocking
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2003, 11:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in