THis puzzles me

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I just want to understand the logic behind this

I was reading on some other board that the dr has a guy on t cream @ 5o mgs a day and also hcg @1000 ius 3 times a week and wants the guy to eventually hit 5,000ius . However previously On 10 grams of T cream he was hitting high 1200 and e2 amd shbg around 30 and still having libido problems. He is complainiing about chest is itchy, bloating, no appetite, brain fog, and all other lovely effects of extra e2, He is waiting to recive test results. Woudl this be considered TRT or steroid therapy in your book?

I suggested that hcg above a certain amount could desentise his nuts over a prolong peroid of time. And a reasonable amount of hcg is 250 -350 ius of HCG EOD or E3D (500-750 ius weekkly) in conjunction with IM or TD. and if he is going to do hcg to lower dosages to smaller amounts daily rather then one large one. AM I correct in this thinking?

nallepuh

Awards
I just want to understand the logic behind this

I was reading on some other board that the dr has a guy on t cream @ 5o mgs a day and also hcg @1000 ius 3 times a week and wants the guy to eventually hit 5,000ius . However previously On 10 grams of T cream he was hitting high 1200 and e2 amd shbg around 30 and still having libido problems. He is complainiing about chest is itchy, bloating, no appetite, brain fog, and all other lovely effects of extra e2, He is waiting to recive test results. Woudl this be considered TRT or steroid therapy in your book?

I suggested that hcg above a certain amount could desentise his nuts over a prolong peroid of time. And a reasonable amount of hcg is 250 -350 ius of HCG EOD or E3D (500-750 ius weekkly) in conjunction with IM or TD. and if he is going to do hcg to lower dosages to smaller amounts daily rather then one large one. AM I correct in this thinking?
Hi reverent.
U r preaching to the choir :D

Yr suggestion definatly goes with what seem to be the collective thinking of this board fore sure. However ive come across a few drs that tell me im ignorant for thinking hcg shouldent be injected in larger doses than 1000/week for an extended period. They had no problem with doing 2x/week of 1500 ius or more even.
However how much T increases on hcg seem to be very subjective according to these doctors. However i would not want to be subjected to this guys protocall :)