Topical selegiline and lethargy
- 07-19-2007, 09:31 PM
- 07-20-2007, 09:58 AM
Oral selegiline makes me a little more wired due to the conversion of amphetamines and I would think it would have the same effect on you. However I already know that I am somewhat deficient in epinephrine and nor-epinephrine so I think it boosts that for me somewhat.
I have read that Dr. Daniel Amen, whom is an expert on ADHD and ADD says if a patient's response is being tired while trying a drug like Adderall, it is telling him that the patient is taking too much of it. Now the opposite can be true to the non ADD/ADHD person in that they will experience a high.
07-20-2007, 11:22 AM
However, I do take 10mg or so of oral ritalin for ADD and it works great with no tiredness. I have also tried topical ritalin and that makes me tired.
Perhaps I should try oral selegiline or modafinil. I suspect that this could replace my need for ritalin.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigred869 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-16-2007, 03:04 AM
- By solarize in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-02-2006, 02:27 AM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-13-2006, 11:45 PM
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-02-2004, 06:58 AM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-13-2004, 05:27 PM