Topical selegiline and lethargy

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%

Topical selegiline and lethargy

Topical selegiline seems to make me very tired soon after I apply it and I use less than 1mg.

Any ideas why this could be?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.81%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew david View Post
    Topical selegiline seems to make me very tired soon after I apply it and I use less than 1mg.

Any ideas why this could be?
    Hard to say as it is a drug and everyone does respond differently. Have you tried oral?

Oral selegiline makes me a little more wired due to the conversion of amphetamines and I would think it would have the same effect on you. However I already know that I am somewhat deficient in epinephrine and nor-epinephrine so I think it boosts that for me somewhat.

I have read that Dr. Daniel Amen, whom is an expert on ADHD and ADD says if a patient's response is being tired while trying a drug like Adderall, it is telling him that the patient is taking too much of it. Now the opposite can be true to the non ADD/ADHD person in that they will experience a high.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. V View Post
    Hard to say as it is a drug and everyone does respond differently. Have you tried oral?

Oral selegiline makes me a little more wired due to the conversion of amphetamines and I would think it would have the same effect on you. However I already know that I am somewhat deficient in epinephrine and nor-epinephrine so I think it boosts that for me somewhat.

I have read that Dr. Daniel Amen, whom is an expert on ADHD and ADD says if a patient's response is being tired while trying a drug like Adderall, it is telling him that the patient is taking too much of it. Now the opposite can be true to the non ADD/ADHD person in that they will experience a high.
    I have not tried oral selegiline.

However, I do take 10mg or so of oral ritalin for ADD and it works great with no tiredness. I have also tried topical ritalin and that makes me tired.

Perhaps I should try oral selegiline or modafinil. I suspect that this could replace my need for ritalin.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH's and lethargy
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 02:04 AM
  2. Sesamin and lethargy
    By solarize in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 01:27 AM
  3. Phera-Plex and Lethargy
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics