Hope this isn't a stupid question

bioman3131

Awards
Can I pre-load all of my doses into syringes? The reason I am wondering is that I think it would be easier for me to keep track of when I need to refill . I wasn't sure if keeping the test in a plasitc syringe apposed to a glass vial would degrade or contaminate it in any way. Just wondering.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, it is. lol

How does greatly increased risk of infection sound? I have a suggestion: look at the side of the bottle. When it gets down, order more.
since being out in AZ my luggage was in a really hot place for a while could that have affected the testosterone cyp in any way? .
I preloaded 3 syringes but kept the main bottle with me in a cool palce so it would not be affected..

bioman3131

Awards
Forgive me I am an idiot LOL. I just thought it would be easier for me to keep track of and more convienant. Never thought about infection. Thanks!

anyman

Awards
  • Established
An idiot? No--an idiot would not have asked.

Forgive me I am an idiot LOL. I just thought it would be easier for me to keep track of and more convienant. Never thought about infection. Thanks!
A smart man knows when to ask for help or advice.

RPHMark

Awards
HAN,
Heat speeds the degredation of most drugs, but most hormones are fairly stable at high heat. In fact almost all of the injectable hormones in oil are dry heat sterilized. On the other hand, heat does speed bacterial growth, so if they were preloaded I would be hesitant.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I have been asked how high a bottle of test cyp could be heated without breakdown (as when it is left in a closed-up auto in the summertime). What do you think about that?
Well i remember that bodybuilders used to stick them in microwaves to increase viscosity so they would not take so long to shot and to kill bacteria. HAHA

RPHMark

Awards
I stopped compounding sterile products a while back when the poop hit the fan, but the temp to dry heat sterilize is above any reached in the car. That being said, if I was asked the question at work it would probably be a C.Y.A situation. Also, huge difference in whether or not the vial has been punctured and sterility compromised. As for the drug itself, probably fine if it is just for a short time.
Side note- holding a preloaded syringe (capped) in your hand or pocket for several minutes will heat the oil to body temp and make it much easier to shoot