Rate of aromatization - AnabolicMinds.com

Rate of aromatization

Rate of aromatization

Is there scientific data regarding the rate at which IM injection of Test Cyp will convert to E2 and lower SHBG. Meaning if the peak level of T will occur 48-72 hours after the injection...

- does rise in E2 levels and drop in SHBG occur at the same schedule?
    - does it lag?

- and what about when T level begins to drop?
    - does E2 drop/SHBG rise at same schedule or does it lag on the way down.

Curious as I begin to feel a bit anxious the last 2 days leading up to my next injection. I have had blood tests on these days and my T levels are still around 600, so I don't think it's the drop in T. Just curious.

I honestly I think 100mg Test Cyp is too much for me and I will be better off taking something like 45mg 2x a week or 80mg 1x a week and adding HCG at the end.

Finally got my PCP to consult w/ Dr. Crisler. We're doing a 24hr Urine Lab and we'll see what we find out. So, all my questions may be answered soon.

Took forever, but once he spoke to Dr. Crisler, he was relieved and felt much better. I think we was concerned that we was an online pill pusher, but changed his mind once he spoke to him. I encourage all to go this route. Why waste time.

bump...

Is there scientific data regarding the rate at which IM injection of Test Cyp will convert to E2 and lower SHBG. Meaning if the peak level of T will occur 48-72 hours after the injection...

- does it lag?

Curious as I begin to feel a bit anxious the last 2 days leading up to my next injection. I have had blood tests on these days and my T levels are still around 600, so I don't think it's the drop in T. Just curious.

I honestly I think 100mg Test Cyp is too much for me and I will be better off taking something like 45mg 2x a week or 80mg 1x a week and adding HCG at the end.

Finally got my PCP to consult w/ Dr. Crisler. We're doing a 24hr Urine Lab and we'll see what we find out. So, all my questions may be answered soon.

Took forever, but once he spoke to Dr. Crisler, he was relieved and felt much better. I think we was concerned that we was an online pill pusher, but changed his mind once he spoke to him. I encourage all to go this route. Why waste time.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by wondering View Post
    - does it lag?

Took forever, but once he spoke to Dr. Crisler, he was relieved and felt much better. I think we was concerned that we was an online pill pusher, but changed his mind once he spoke to him. I encourage all to go this route. Why waste time.
    http://www.come.to/roidcalc

Good questions.

Possibly you can find answer in references listed on the bottom page of RoidCalculator.

Post you findings if any.

half-life
    Testosterone cypionate 6 days

peak TotalT xxx hrs after injection
    E2
    SHBG
    •   

"- does rise in E2 levels and drop in SHBG occur at the same schedule?"

Not always the case. In fact I have seen rise E2 = Rise in SHBG.

The rise in E2 = lower SHBG is usually in case of someone on T + AI.

Similar Forum Threads

1. African-American men have a higher rate of prostate cancer
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 10:18 PM
  2. My rate of strength increase...fast, slow, average?
    By cpa5oh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 03:46 PM
  3. conversion rate of 1,4 andro
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 08:25 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2004, 11:28 PM
  5. Absorbtion rate of homebrews?
    By Jorta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6