thomastobird's TRT log

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.69%

thomastobird's TRT log

Just wanted to make a log so I could track how I'm doing. Feel free to comment.

My initial numbers

DHEA...............6.3 (7.6-17.4) umol/L
    Free Test........ 43.3 (31-94) PMOL/L
    Total Test........522 (241-821)
    Prolactin ..........7 (2-18)
    FSH.................2 (2-8)
    LH ..................3 (2-6)
    Sensitive TSH ...2.6-3.24 (0.35-5)
    Free T4 ...........16 (9-23)
    Cortisol.............590 (170-720)
    Estradiol............41 (13-54)

I wanted to reduce Estradiol to see if I could bump up Test production initially. Started on Arimidex, however I had an appointment set up with my doctor a couple weeks after starting and he said to stop, and he'd get me fixed up. In that time I noticed I was sleeping better at night, a bit better with ED, clearer mind, less puffy.

The doctor started me on 350 iu of HCG 3x a week. After 2 months on HCG only my test results were;

Total Test.......887 (241-821)
    Estradiol .........47 (13-54)
    DHEA..............5.3 (7.6-17.4)

Suprisingly I was given 100mg Test E every week here. I've been on it for 1 week.

I've been keeping track of Blood pressure, and it was up to 146/90. I tried to give blood to see if that would help, but it made no difference. I emailed my doctor, and yesterday I started on 0.25mg arimidex 3x a week to cut bloat and help with BP. I'll check later to see if it's helped. Bloat seems to be down a bit though.

So far I have a bit more energy. Not a lot, but am still able to get out and exersize each day. I'll be starting back at the gym sometime this week. Libido/Ed might have seen some improvments. Brain fog still kicking. Mood still crappy, but a bit better. Test didn't help with sleeping, but when I took the arimidex I woke up this morning early again. Arimidex seems to help getting to sleep at night, and waking up early for me.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thomastobird View Post
    Just wanted to make a log so I could track how I'm doing. Feel free to comment.

My initial numbers

DHEA...............6.3 (7.6-17.4) umol/L
    Free Test........ 43.3 (31-94) PMOL/L
    Total Test........522 (241-821)
    Prolactin ..........7 (2-18)
    FSH.................2 (2-8)
    LH ..................3 (2-6)
    Sensitive TSH ...2.6-3.24 (0.35-5)
    Free T4 ...........16 (9-23)
    Cortisol.............590 (170-720)
    Estradiol............41 (13-54)

I wanted to reduce Estradiol to see if I could bump up Test production initially. Started on Arimidex, however I had an appointment set up with my doctor a couple weeks after starting and he said to stop, and he'd get me fixed up. In that time I noticed I was sleeping better at night, a bit better with ED, clearer mind, less puffy.

The doctor started me on 400 iu of HCG 3x a week. After 2 months on HCG only my test results were;

Total Test.......887 (241-821)
    Estradiol .........47 (13-54)
    DHEA..............5.3 (7.6-17.4)

Suprisingly I was given 100mg Test E every week here. I've been on it for 1 week.

I've been keeping track of Blood pressure, and it was up to 146/90. I tried to give blood to see if that would help, but it made no difference. I emailed my doctor, and yesterday I started on 0.25mg arimidex 3x a week to cut bloat and help with BP. I'll check later to see if it's helped. Bloat seems to be down a bit though.

So far I have a bit more energy. Not a lot, but am still able to get out and exersize each day. I'll be starting back at the gym sometime this week. Libido/Ed might have seen some improvments. Brain fog still kicking. Mood still crappy, but a bit better. Test didn't help with sleeping, but when I took the arimidex I woke up this morning early again. Arimidex seems to help getting to sleep at night, and waking up early for me.

THis is interesting how starting hcg actually lowered your dhea. Same thing happen to me I ran out of taking dhea and stopped the hcg dhea dropped like a rock..We need to have shbg and albumin to give better pics if there are other hidden factors involved. Your dr should have given you smaller dosagesd of hcg 200 ius a day and that mioght have kept e2 in check DIM may have helped out as well. with e2 of 47 arimedex .75 - 1 mgs out to be enough to level this out for you and increase test levels as well
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.51%

You may be taking just a bit too much T.

Maybe reducing very slightly will help keep e2 in check. As any respectable Dr. would tell you... better as little medicine as needed. Why take a lot of T and then something to counteract some of its side effects if the answer is take a bit less.

Not saying this is the answer, but should be considered given you were slightly over range.

I am NOT a doctor.
    •   

Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    THis is interesting how starting hcg actually lowered your dhea. Same thing happen to me I ran out of taking dhea and stopped the hcg dhea dropped like a rock..We need to have shbg and albumin to give better pics if there are other hidden factors involved. Your dr should have given you smaller dosagesd of hcg 200 ius a day and that mioght have kept e2 in check DIM may have helped out as well. with e2 of 47 arimedex .75 - 1 mgs out to be enough to level this out for you and increase test levels as well
    hCG is suppressive.

So is T. Taking T will lower other androgenous hormones.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.32%

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    hCG is suppressive.

So is T. Taking T will lower other androgenous hormones.
    Hence back fill it with pregenlone creame
    So taking hcg by it self which shippens is known for could actually back fire due to alteration in other homrones ?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.69%

My SHBG was alright. I forgot to get the bloodwork for that photocopied but it's not bad. My Igf-1 levels were on the low side though. I'm going to wait till everything else looks good to tackle that. Forget the actual numbers but I was 200ish I believe and I think the range was 100ish to 900ish, lol. I can't find Albumin, Could be at the doctors office too. I got all the tests that Dr Crisler recommended in his "TRT A Recipe For Success" write up.
  7. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.65%

Quote Originally Posted by thomastobird View Post
    I think I'm doing the calculation wrong here. I fill the slin syringe to 0.35cc mark. Which would be 0.35 ml I think. The box says the bottle is 10,000 iu's, and that lasts me around 8 weeks with 3x 0.35ml injection per week. So I must be getting around 400 iu's?

I was meaning to make a TRT log,, so here it is. Don't want to de-rail the OP's thread thomastobird's TRT log
    If you really want to know then recal how much water have you put in to vial with powder.
    ------------------------------
    The box says the bottle is 10,000 iu's,
    mixed wit XXXX mL of water ------------------------to find out
    ech shot= 0.35cL=0.35cc=35units on insulin syringe
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.69%

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    If you really want to know then recal how much water have you put in to vial with powder.
    ------------------------------
    The box says the bottle is 10,000 iu's,
    mixed wit XXXX mL of water ------------------------to find out
    ech shot= 0.35cL=0.35cc=35units on insulin syringe
    Box says 10,000 iu's and the bottle says 10ml.

So 10ml/0.35ml=28.5 shots

10,000iu/28.5shots=350iu's per shot.

So I'm taking 350iu's 3x per week.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hence back fill it with pregenlone creame
    So taking hcg by it self which shippens is known for could actually back fire due to alteration in other homrones ?
    Not an alteration in other hormones but the testes will become accostomed to an outside source of LH and FSH will become suppressed.

FSH suppression can be fixed by adding hMG. hCG will be further enhanced.

It is a matter of money. hMG is very expensive. If money is not an issue, hCG + hMG is a much better route than hCG alone.

I would also assume since hmG has hCG already in it that one could shoot both at the same time.

FYI, you people on medicare have zero chance of getting hMG under script. I think even guys with good insurance can't either. Your gonna pay.

In more progressive parts of Europe it is gold standard in HTPA restart.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.69%

Well I checked my Blood Pressure tonight. I was getting BP readings between 140/80-147/90. Mostly in the upper range. I started arimidex yesterday, and average tonight was 129/75 . So much better, into the normal range. Hopefully once I get a little more arimidex into me I can get it down to my normal 110/70 area in a week.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 04:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12