Need help ASAP! Feeling weird

aculpep

Awards
Ok I started feeling really weird about 30 minutes ago and it's really got me worried. It's been 5 days into using TD cream 2xday. Took it this morning at about 8am I guess. Only other time I've felt this way is when my blood sugar plummeted due to trying prozac long time ago. My blood sugar is fine now at 99 but I am drinking a regular coke anyways. Started feeling little better after that even though my blood sugar keeps testing normal. I am basically having trouble focusing and feel very light headed and weird. Could the T cream have just now shutdown my own system after 5 days? I cant remember how much I'm taking, I think 2.5g a day total.

Dr. John do you have diabetics on T? My doctor said it shouldnt be the T and to just lay down. I'm not taking any other meds, especially this morning. Only had coffee and no breakfast which is normal for me.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like low T, did you feel like it was working the 1st few days of starting the cream?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Ok I started feeling really weird about 30 minutes ago and it's really got me worried. It's been 5 days into using TD cream 2xday. Took it this morning at about 8am I guess. Only other time I've felt this way is when my blood sugar plummeted due to trying prozac long time ago. My blood sugar is fine now at 99 but I am drinking a regular coke anyways. Started feeling little better after that even though my blood sugar keeps testing normal. I am basically having trouble focusing and feel very light headed and weird. Could the T cream have just now shutdown my own system after 5 days? I cant remember how much I'm taking, I think 2.5g a day total.

Dr. John do you have diabetics on T? My doctor said it shouldnt be the T and to just lay down. I'm not taking any other meds, especially this morning. Only had coffee and no breakfast which is normal for me.
CAuse blood sugar problems from not eating breakfast NO BRAINER remember t levels will also interact with suagr levels as well...SO EAT BREAKFAST !!! caffine augments blood sugar

aculpep

Awards
Please read...

My blood sugar is fine now at 99

Hence it was not blood sugar. I drank the coke just as a precaution in case it was dropping but it wasn't. Give me some credit I've only been diabetic for 20 years. :) Not eating breakfast will not cause a diabetic to have low blood sugar (will not cause ME to as I am on a pump so I dont HAVE to eat). My body doesn't produce insulin don't forget that.
This was definitely med related but havent felt anything on the T cream. Like I mentioned, only other time I've felt this way was when trying prozac years ago. I never have these problem unless caused by some kind of med. But I have no idea what low T or being on T meds is like.

CAuse blood sugar problems from not eating breakfast NO BRAINER remember t levels will also interact with suagr levels as well...SO EAT BREAKFAST !!! caffine augments blood sugar

Last edited:

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Please read...

My blood sugar is fine now at 99

Hence it was not blood sugar. I drank the coke just as a precaution in case it was dropping but it wasn't. Give me some credit I've only been diabetic for 20 years. :) Not eating breakfast will not cause a diabetic to have low blood sugar. My body doesn't produce insulin don't forget that.
This was definitely med related but havent felt anything on the T cream. Like I mentioned, only other time I've felt this way was when trying prozac years ago. I never have these problem unless caused by some kind of med. But I have no idea what low T or being on T meds is like.
Yeah my blood glucose was 80 give me 75 grams of pure sugar and it dropped to 40 after 3 hours !!

aculpep

Awards
No I really haven't felt anything at all. That's what I was wondering, if all of a sudden this was the time my body started shutting down. I heard that happens after about 2 weeks though? Scared me enough to stop this stuff though! My doctor said change to only take once a day at night, so half the amount. Give receptors more time to assimilate or whatever.
I'm wondering if it was low blood pressure but again, I have never had this happen and the only thing different is the T cream I'm taking. Ugh.

Sounds like low T, did you feel like it was working the 1st few days of starting the cream?

aculpep

Awards
Yeah that's a rebound affect, doesn't happen in type 1 diabetics as they only insulin my body has is what I give it. :)
This is TOTALLY out of the norm for me, I'm just trying to figure why taking T cream after 5 days would now all of a sudden cause this. What has it done to cause this is what I mean?
But regardless, for safety reasons, no more coffee and I'm eating breakfast. :) Im kinda scared to use the TD again really. I was serious thinking of going to the emergency room.

Yeah my blood glucose was 80 give me 75 grams of pure sugar and it dropped to 40 after 3 hours !!

aculpep

Awards
It's not how long the sugar lasts it's that it causes a rapid rise in blood glucose then it crashes because the body tries to compensate by secreting a bunch of insulin. Typically I think this is seen in people who are hypoglycemic. Why they are told to stay away from sugar and eat regular meals.

of sugar or glucose?

well neither last more than 3 hours anyway.