Wet dreams on TRT..........COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! - AnabolicMinds.com

Wet dreams on TRT..........COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

1. New Member

Wet dreams on TRT..........COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

hehehe just to let you guys know....after 4 years of TRT i think i finally found my dosage.......bumped to 150mg of test per week ( 80mg on monday 70mg on thursdays plus the regular 250-300iu hcg 3x week) and i finally feel like a teen again............ yesterday had a wet dream .,...i woke up from the dream with a huge load of cum that made me remember the old times.........havenīt had one of these in 6 years or something.......went to sleep and 2 hours later woke up with a morning erection that woudnīt go away for like 20 minutes.....
    i allso take .25mg adex EOD....

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSamurai View Post
    hehehe just to let you guys know....after 4 years of TRT i think i finally found my dosage.......bumped to 150mg of test per week ( 80mg on monday 70mg on thursdays plus the regular 250-300iu hcg 3x week) and i finally feel like a teen again............ yesterday had a wet dream .,...i woke up from the dream with a huge load of cum that made me remember the old times.........havenīt had one of these in 6 years or something.......went to sleep and 2 hours later woke up with a morning erection that woudnīt go away for like 20 minutes.....
    Congratulations.

Run, make extensive blood test,
    this is your best time to get good baseline.
  3. Registered User

•   

4. New Member

What dosage where you at before?
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Congratulations.

I would agree with that! If you like the way you are feeling and all is going well, go get the blood work done. You will want to keep your hormones just where they are.
  6. New Member

The last, and only, wet-dream I had was when I was in 6th or 7th grade... *sigh* Sucks being 23 with a 200yr old penis

Glad to hear about your good fortunes though man!

-Steve
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Congratulations.

Not sure I agree with that theory. It could be that is feeling great is due to the fact that his hormone levels are shifting, rather than due to the dosage being what he wants it to be. For example, I remember reading somewhere that shifts in ones E levels can increase ones libido. The interesting thing is it really doesn't matter which direction the E is shift. The thing that seems to increase the libido is the shift itself.

I think that is why several physicians are now getting more excited about pulsing ones levels rather than trying to keep them constant. There seems to be some benefit to the pulse.
  8. Registered User

Imagine cycling arimidex, you would be on a rollercoaster.
  9. Registered User

What are your blood results showing before the increase and 150 mgs is a huge dose for TRT combined with hcg unless you are hypopituitary like phil is. By lowering the T dosage you may not need the armidex at all in the first place..
  10. Registered User

Bump, I wanna know if this has kept up.
  11. New Member

hey....

no wet dreams anymore...but wet dream were even rare when i was a teen i would only have them wen satying more then one week without masturbation ( ejaculation)......

I am having sex almost everyday with my GF so no wet dreams...only the normal morning wood........

but libido is pretty damn high!! i reduced dose to 130mg.. and hcg to 250iu twice a week with the injections...to avoid to high testosterone....
  12. New Member

did you have ED issues before you went on TRT ?

hey....

no wet dreams anymore...but wet dream were even rare when i was a teen i would only have them wen satying more then one week without masturbation ( ejaculation)......

I am having sex almost everyday with my GF so no wet dreams...only the normal morning wood........

but libido is pretty damn high!! i reduced dose to 130mg.. and hcg to 250iu twice a week with the injections...to avoid to high testosterone....

Similar Forum Threads

1. ok to take Cissus on TRT?
    By ItsHectic in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 08:34 AM
  2. Excellent levels so far on TRT but .......
    By jimmylonghorn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 02:11 PM
  3. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 07:19 PM
  4. Needing nolvadex on TRT, urgency?
    By ItsHectic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 10:37 AM
  5. On TRT.. wanting a 'boost'