Is this possible?

bioman3131

Awards
I have been taking 250IU's of HCg for the past three weeks or so. I didn't really notice much and Dr. Crisler increased my dosage 350IU. Two days later I felt better, mood wise, than I have in as long as I can remeber. Can HCG have that much effect on mood?

nallepuh

Awards
I have been taking 250IU's of HCg for the past three weeks or so. I didn't really notice much and Dr. Crisler increased my dosage 350IU. Two days later I felt better, mood wise, than I have in as long as I can remeber. Can HCG have that much effect on mood?
Are u currently taking anything else?

Higher testosterone levels alone can improve yr mood. If u are allrdy high on testosterone i dont think any1 can give u evidence of exactly why yr mood on hcg improves but ppl
report feeling better when giving hcg ontop of testosterone. Think crisler mentions this in the hcg-protocall sticky.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
How are you doing them I do mine into my thigh I get a feeling of well being about 1hr. after my shot a dam good feeling. If I do the shot subQ I don't feel this. And I don't think it's about bring up T levels it's all the LH cells in the body and are brain that is low on LH do to TRT.

bioman3131

Awards
I am also on 150mg/ml of test per week as well. I did feel a lot better after my test levels got up there but not like this. I started the increased dose last Tuesday, did another Wed and on Thursday I absolutley felt better than i ever have. Not how I felt when my test levels got back to normal but just an overall sense of well being. My LH levels are really low, .2. I suspect they were even before starting TRT so maybee that has something to do with it.

bioman3131

Awards
I forgot to add, I do the shots subQ in my stomach.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to add, I do the shots subQ in my stomach.
I am not sure if Phil knows this yet about HCG:
Max levels will be reached 6hrs sooner sub-q, compared to IM. But the half-life for both were 33hrs.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if Phil knows this yet about HCG:
Max levels will be reached 6hrs sooner sub-q, compared to IM. But the half-life for both were 33hrs.
Yes I know this but your are taking about the testis making T I am talking about the LH receptor sites in the body and brain. When I first started on HCG and got this feeling of well being it was the HCG bring up my Cortisol levels that were dam low. HCG does a lot more then make T this is why Dr. John tells men that are primary to add it.