How does E2 effect YOU mentally?

T800

T800

Awards
Hi All,

I've never had much of a problem battling E2 (knock on wood), but I've had a couple of instances where my E2 has gotten on the high side. One notable was combining selegiline with HCG. It sent my E2 from 26 (range 13-54) to 50 in a matter of 2 weeks. Another case was rubbing androgel on my belly every day (yeah, stupid...but i didn't know any better then).

Man, I felt terrible...anxious, agitated, brain fog...couldn't sit still. Very uncomfortable stuff. We hear about high E causing the typical things like bloat, nipple tenderness, etc...but not so much about what it does to your mind. What does it do to your mind?

Sonny

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
It's what it does to your penis that mess up your mind. I lost my sex life for 10 yrs do to high E2 levels. I think I was one of the fist guys to start talking about this. My first test was over 90 at that time I had bad ED, could not reach an orgasm, panic attacks, bad rashs, felt hot and would sweat allday and night long, look red like I had a sunburn on the upper part of my body and I could not eat shrimp I would break out in hives. Getting it down all is good.
Hi All,

I've never had much of a problem battling E2 (knock on wood), but I've had a couple of instances where my E2 has gotten on the high side. One notable was combining selegiline with HCG. It sent my E2 from 26 (range 13-54) to 50 in a matter of 2 weeks. Another case was rubbing androgel on my belly every day (yeah, stupid...but i didn't know any better then).

Man, I felt terrible...anxious, agitated, brain fog...couldn't sit still. Very uncomfortable stuff. We hear about high E causing the typical things like bloat, nipple tenderness, etc...but not so much about what it does to your mind. What does it do to your mind?

Sonny

azr101

azr101

Awards
High levels

New to the board and would like to contribute.

I discovered my e2 was high when I first started TRT three months ago. Mentally I was in a total funk, I felt depressed, like I could just feel the depression weighing on me. The worst part was feeling like I was coming down with Allzhiemers (sic?) at 37. My memory had diminished tremendously, aside from the normal **** that guys forget, like anniversaries and such I would forget simple directions and things people JUST said. Like if someone gave me street directions, it would just go in one ear and out the other.
It's been getting better with the therapy which included an AI inhibitor. It's funny but I swear after I take the AI I feel more motivated, horny and mentally acute. Also I started doing those sudoku puzzles in the paper. Now I know that's no scientific gage for mental ability, but I never would have done this in the past. Hope this helps.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

Sonny
E2 43. Get the brain fog all the time. It can be irritating.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
New to the board and would like to contribute.

I discovered my e2 was high when I first started TRT three months ago. Mentally I was in a total funk, I felt depressed, like I could just feel the depression weighing on me. The worst part was feeling like I was coming down with Allzhiemers (sic?) at 37. My memory had diminished tremendously, aside from the normal **** that guys forget, like anniversaries and such I would forget simple directions and things people JUST said. Like if someone gave me street directions, it would just go in one ear and out the other.
It's been getting better with the therapy which included an AI inhibitor. It's funny but I swear after I take the AI I feel more motivated, horny and mentally acute. Also I started doing those sudoku puzzles in the paper. Now I know that's no scientific gage for mental ability, but I never would have done this in the past. Hope this helps.
What was e2 before starting TRT and what is it now and how much AI are you using. I get woodies all day long but not in the morning. I'm doing 45 mgs of T CIP every 3 days with .40 mgs of adex with it, no hcg, 50 mgs DHEA a day, but no other T enhancing supplements so i can. As soon as i can get my dr to call the compunding phmarmacy I will start preg cremem at 100 mgs a day..Yes I still get brain fog as well, and muscle feel less ful then usual..but high and low e2 can have same results and one can swing in matter of DAYS !!

azr101

azr101

Awards
E2

I'll see if I can look up my labs and post them for you after work.

thomastobird

Awards
My E2 was 47 at the last appointment on the 13-54 scale, and I'm getting a ton of the high E2 symptoms. Hope the doc gives me arimidex next appointment.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
My E2 was 47 at the last appointment on the 13-54 scale, and I'm getting a ton of the high E2 symptoms. Hope the doc gives me arimidex next appointment.
Before looking to a drug he needs to examine other hormones which could be primary causes. low adrenals will cause elevated e2 levels due to altered detoxifcation metabolism due to low thyroid..may try ZMA, DIM and TMG first befiore resorting to unnecessary drug. Sounds like to me you have over active aromatse going on. Need to find out reason why

thomastobird

Awards
What were your symptoms?

Sonny
Brain fog, libido is up a bit since Test but still blows. ED, bloated, depressed. Just stikll don't feel right.

Before looking to a drug he needs to examine other hormones which could be primary causes. low adrenals will cause elevated e2 levels due to altered detoxifcation metabolism due to low thyroid..may try ZMA, DIM and TMG first befiore resorting to unnecessary drug. Sounds like to me you have over active aromatse going on. Need to find out reason why
My DHEA is low, but I'm pretty sure that's due to low LH levels. Rest of my adrenals looks fine. I'm on Zinc already with the hcg and test E. Thyroid looks fine. I'm definitly have extra aromatase going on, but that that seems to be the case for a lot of people on TRT.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Brain fog, libido is up a bit since Test but still blows. ED, bloated, depressed. Just stikll don't feel right.

My DHEA is low, but I'm pretty sure that's due to low LH levels. Rest of my adrenals looks fine. I'm on Zinc already with the hcg and test E. Thyroid looks fine. I'm definitly have extra aromatase going on, but that that seems to be the case for a lot of people on TRT.
Get prescription compounded pregnenolone cream.
100mg/1gram
1gram/day

if that does not help your DHEAs

add

100mg/1gram compounded DHEA cream (not sure if script reqd)

if you need both creams you can get both ingredients in one cream.

They can make one cream containing

pregnenolone
DHEA
Chrysin
Testosterone

thomastobird

Awards
Get prescription compounded pregnenolone cream.
100mg/1gram
1gram/day

if that does not help your DHEAs

add

100mg/1gram compounded DHEA cream (not sure if script reqd)

if you need both creams you can get both ingredients in one cream.

They can make one cream containing

pregnenolone
DHEA
Chrysin
Testosterone
''I'll mention that to my doc next appointment. Thanks. I'm only on 0.35 iu's of HCG 3 times a week now. That seems like a small dose, is it possible that's why I doon't have good DHEA levels, through the P455sc enzyme?

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
''I'll mention that to my doc next appointment. Thanks. I'm only on 0.35 iu's of HCG 3 times a week now. That seems like a small dose, is it possible that's why I doon't have good DHEA levels, through the P455sc enzyme?
If you have thyroid problems you may not be able to absorb the cream as well :) so subliqual may be the way to go if that is the problem

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I suspect that you are making some mistake while figuring the amount of HCG.
If you want, describe the whole process about HCG.

What product you are using for HCG
total amount of powder in a vial or ampoule at starting point
how much Bacteriostacic water are you mixing it with
how much volume are you getting into syringe
----------------------------------------------
If you are really taking 0.35iu
it is not worth poking your skin.
Do you have your case plus complete blood test described somewhere, post link.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established

When you say low how low below the low end of the range we are finding very low DHEA is a Pituitary probelm.

thomastobird

Awards
I suspect that you are making some mistake while figuring the amount of HCG.
If you want, describe the whole process about HCG.

What product you are using for HCG
total amount of powder in a vial or ampoule at starting point
how much Bacteriostacic water are you mixing it with
how much volume are you getting into syringe
If you are really taking 0.35iu
it is not worth poking your skin.
Do you have your case plus complete blood test described somewhere, post link.

I think I'm doing the calculation wrong here. I fill the slin syringe to 0.35cc mark. Which would be 0.35 ml I think. The box says the bottle is 10,000 iu's, and that lasts me around 8 weeks with 3x 0.35ml injection per week. So I must be getting around 400 iu's?

I was meaning to make a TRT log,, so here it is. Don't want to de-rail the OP's thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/71147-thomastobirds-trt-log.html#post914179

thomastobird

Awards
When you say low how low below the low end of the range we are finding very low DHEA is a Pituitary probelm.
I had a pituitary MRI which came back ok. My Dhea generally comeback around 6ish (7.6-17.4).