Supplimentation for E2 & HcG

A

acidred06

Banned
Awards
I am waiting to hear form my urologist to see if he will add Armidex and Hcg to my HRT 50mg Test e every 3rd day. If not I will look for a differenment method of getting this.

As for now I am looking for some experienced infomartion to help with both my elevated e and to keep my testis from shutting down.

I have received a few PM's prior to this thread with ideas of OTC estogen supplements but want to see if I can get a majority to help me descide the best OTC and correct amount if need to go this route.

Many of you have been a great deal of help and I appreciate your efforts, time and info more than I can explane. This whole thing has f-ed up my head the last 2 weeks and I am at the point of just saying f it and let life role.

More than just my hormone health I have been fighting depression, bi-polar for over 15 years. My urologist mentioned that since my family Dr. never looked into my t-levels that some of my head issues could have been resolved years ago.

Good thing I didnt suck my cars tailpipe a few years ago.

Anyways, best OTC supplement to lower E - 66 and also one keep testicle working. I am looking for Hcg sources on googel till Dr. calls back.

t - 899 (was 171 in may, prior to HRT)
free t - 34.9 (was 7.1 in may prior to HRT)
estradiol - 66
estro totals - 40
shgb - 22.8
chol - 211
hdl - 49
ldl - 138
psa - .31
fsh - .21 (was 1.22 in may)
LH - .20 (was .26 in may)
tsh - .89
t4 - .90

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am waiting to hear form my urologist to see if he will add Armidex and Hcg to my HRT 50mg Test e every 3rd day. If not I will look for a differenment method of getting this.

As for now I am looking for some experienced infomartion to help with both my elevated e and to keep my testis from shutting down.

I have received a few PM's prior to this thread with ideas of OTC estogen supplements but want to see if I can get a majority to help me descide the best OTC and correct amount if need to go this route.

Many of you have been a great deal of help and I appreciate your efforts, time and info more than I can explane. This whole thing has f-ed up my head the last 2 weeks and I am at the point of just saying f it and let life role.

More than just my hormone health I have been fighting depression, bi-polar for over 15 years. My urologist mentioned that since my family Dr. never looked into my t-levels that some of my head issues could have been resolved years ago.

Good thing I didnt suck my cars tailpipe a few years ago.

Anyways, best OTC supplement to lower E - 66 and also one keep testicle working. I am looking for Hcg sources on googel till Dr. calls back.

t - 899 (was 171 in may, prior to HRT)
free t - 34.9 (was 7.1 in may prior to HRT)
estradiol - 66
estro totals - 40
shgb - 22.8
chol - 211
hdl - 49
ldl - 138
psa - .31
fsh - .21 (was 1.22 in may)
LH - .20 (was .26 in may)
tsh - .89
t4 - .90
When posting test results post
name, number, units, ranges

Stick to one thread so information and previous discussions are not scattered and impossible to retrieve.
You will get more help that way.