What OTC E2 Product - AnabolicMinds.com

What OTC E2 Product

  1. Banned
    acidred06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    45
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    What OTC E2 Product


    Looking for suggestions to which E2 product I should use or if I even need to use one. From my short time of researching e-levels I got more confused as to what i am trying to accomplish, what e i am even trying to control.

    Im not going to post all of my blood test results here (already flooded this site with my questions and test results). Just placing the items that I am trying to get info on or out of wack

    test - 899
    e2 - 66 estradiol
    chol. 211ldl - 138
    fsh - .21
    lh - .20
    tsh - .89
    t4 - .9
    shgb - 22.8


    I am on HRT 50mg Test e every 3rd day. My test jumped from 171 to 899 in 4 weeks. Things I am worried about but my urologist isnt (gonna call him tomorrow and lay down what i want and see what happens or move on)is.


    Hcg - Not doing anything right now to keep my testicles from dying. So, if I cant get him to scrib me anything and I need to look for Hcg on my own, in the mean time is there any OTC that actually works/would help till. I dont trust supplement companies and know nothing about *****
    E2 - results where 66

    So any OTC that actuslly work and wont jack up anything else for

    Testicles
    E
    Last edited by Dr. John; 07-19-2007 at 06:49 PM.

  2. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by acidred06 View Post
    Looking for suggestions to which E2 product I should use or if I even need to use one. From my short time of researching e-levels I got more confused as to what i am trying to accomplish, what e i am even trying to control.

    Im not going to post all of my blood test results here (already flooded this site with my questions and test results). Just placing the items that I am trying to get info on or out of wack

    test - 899
    e2 - 66 estradiol
    chol. 211ldl - 138
    fsh - .21
    lh - .20
    tsh - .89
    t4 - .9
    shgb - 22.8


    I am on HRT 50mg Test e every 3rd day. My test jumped from 171 to 899 in 4 weeks. Things I am worried about but my urologist isnt (gonna call him tomorrow and lay down what i want and see what happens or move on)is.


    Hcg - Not doing anything right now to keep my testicles from dying. So, if I cant get him to scrib me anything and I need to look for Hcg on my own, in the mean time is there any OTC that actually works/would help till. I dont trust supplement companies and know nothing about *****
    E2 - results where 66

    So any OTC that actuslly work and wont jack up anything else for

    Testicles
    E
    It would work better for you if you stick to one thred.
    Somebody trying to help you would have you history in that thread.
    Your call, but posting in scattered way (rather than being organized) is conducive to confussion.
    Last edited by Dr. John; 07-19-2007 at 06:50 PM.
  3. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1092

    Reputation

    You can give this a try Indolplex/DIM it kept my E2 down for a long time until I got my dose of T higher and my E2 was more of a problem. I can only handle one tablet of Indolplex/DIM a day or I would still be on it.
    http://www.ritecare.com/prodsheets/PHY-15336.html
    I know this brand works there is a lot of junk out there with the lable of DIM on it. Take one table at dinner time you should have some strong morning wood in 7 to 10 days. This means your levels are good be careful not to drive your E2 down to low.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I did a 30 day run of DIM + TMG.

    Didn't really notice much of a difference.

    I like TMG though I sleep well on it. It increases SamE levels in the body which in turn boost melatonin. Not only that, it lowers certain markers that are at risk for heart disease. Its practically free at lef.org, very cheap. Worth taking.
  5. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Im currently trying another project. Feel free to PM me.
  6. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1092

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    I did a 30 day run of DIM + TMG.

    Didn't really notice much of a difference.

    I like TMG though I sleep well on it. It increases SamE levels in the body which in turn boost melatonin. Not only that, it lowers certain markers that are at risk for heart disease. Its practically free at lef.org, very cheap. Worth taking.
    Did you ever try Indolplex/DIM big difference.
  7. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    Did you ever try Indolplex/DIM big difference.
    This was the brand - http://ultimatemedresearch.com/estroblock.html
  8. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1092

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    I never seen this 4 yrs ago when I was first trying to find somethiing that would work as good as Arimidex. I found this.
    http://www.ritecare.com/prodsheets/PHY-15336.html
    and taking one tablet at dinner time in less the 7 days I got my morning wood back after not having it for over 30 yrs. I am 63. Later my levels went to low on this and I ended up doing good on one half a tablet.
  9. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    I did a 30 day run of DIM + TMG.

    Didn't really notice much of a difference.

    I like TMG though I sleep well on it. It increases SamE levels in the body which in turn boost melatonin. Not only that, it lowers certain markers that are at risk for heart disease. Its practically free at lef.org, very cheap. Worth taking.
    When is it wise to take Melatonin pills?
  10. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1092

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    When is it wise to take Melatonin pills?
    I would only use it to reset my clock so I could sleep in a different time zone. Melatonin is hard on the adrenals and if you have an adrenal problem this does not help.
  11. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    I would only use it to reset my clock so I could sleep in a different time zone. Melatonin is hard on the adrenals and if you have an adrenal problem this does not help.
    That is nice piece of info.

    I did not knew about it.

    thank you.
  12. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1092

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    That is nice piece of info.

    I did not knew about it.

    thank you.
    You welcome I just found this out the other day.
  13. Banned
    acidred06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    45
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I read this allot, using morning wood as for your levels. Since I started injecting t I have wood almost every time i wake up. even naps but how does that figure in with E2 being 66
  14. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    You welcome I just found this out the other day.
    I known this for 2 years I wish I would have shared it.
    Mariano recommends no more then 500 mcgs melatonin for low adrenal patience
  15. Banned
    acidred06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    45
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    what illigal sources, huh, what, where, who
  16. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    How is melatonin "hard on the adrenals"? I have not heard that.
    I could use discussion on do's & dont's on Melatonin.
  17. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    How is melatonin "hard on the adrenals"? I have not heard that.

    Melatonin is antagonistic to cortisol. People with elevated cortisol at night time who can not sleep respond very well melatonin or even PS . People that have low cortisol and take melatonin or PS are only causing already low cortsol levels to plummet even further. I can attest to this my self !! When I take melatonin I can not sleep as deep sound as I can with out taking it..Weird HUH? I have heard this from several people who have went to see mariano and when I thought about it made semse. Especailly my one freind was doing 5 mgs of melatonin with severe adrenal fatigue mariano jumped on him right away and told him no more then .5 mcgs of melatonin a night..
  18. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Melatonin is antagonistic to cortisol. People with elevated cortisol at night time who can not sleep respond very well melatonin or even PS . People that have low cortisol and take melatonin or PS are only causing already low cortsol levels to plummet even further. I can attest to this my self !! When I take melatonin I can not sleep as deep sound as I can with out taking it..Weird HUH? I have heard this from several people who have went to see mariano and when I thought about it made semse. Especailly my one freind was doing 5 mgs of melatonin with severe adrenal fatigue mariano jumped on him right away and told him no more then .5 mcgs of melatonin a night..
    Quote:
    People with elevated cortisol at night time who can not sleep respond very well melatonin or even PS.

    What is PS?
  19. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    Phosphatidylserine 300mg PO QD

    (an OTC)
    This is what I like about LEF.

    I take
    [B]Cognitex with Pregnenolone & NeuroProtection Complex Item Catalog Number: 822

    Among other things it contains:

    Phosphatidylserine 100 mg
    [SharpPS Gold™ Conjugated Phosphatidylserine-DHA
    (std. to 45% PS and 8% DHA) and phosphatidylserine]

    ============================== ================
    Now, if not for my enlarged prostate and few night trips to bathroom, I could sleep like a baby.

    How to reduce # of those trips?
  20. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    This is what I like about LEF.

    I take
    [B]Cognitex with Pregnenolone & NeuroProtection Complex Item Catalog Number: 822

    Among other things it contains:

    Phosphatidylserine 100 mg
    [SharpPS Gold™ Conjugated Phosphatidylserine-DHA
    (std. to 45% PS and 8% DHA) and phosphatidylserine]

    ============================== ================
    Now, if not for my enlarged prostate and few night trips to bathroom, I could sleep like a baby.

    How to reduce # of those trips?
    Decrease size of prostate so bladder can empty. But it is not only prostate size - the entire region of muscles there are supposed to be smooth, but can become tightened.

    I am fast becomming an expert in this area due to having issues with it myself.

    Get a very potent blend of Saw Palmetto plus there are a whole host of other things as well. LEF's prostate formula covers all bases.

    I am going to start taking yoga. Believe it or not, it is quite effective at relieving such issues because of its ability to relax muscles.

    Avoid caffeine/nicotine like the plague.

    Second route would be a pharm grade 5 alpha blocker.
  21. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Decrease size of prostate so bladder can empty. But it is not only prostate size - the entire region of muscles there are supposed to be smooth, but can become tightened.

    I am fast becomming an expert in this area due to having issues with it myself.

    Get a very potent blend of Saw Palmetto plus there are a whole host of other things as well. LEF's prostate formula covers all bases.

    I am going to start taking yoga. Believe it or not, it is quite effective at relieving such issues because of its ability to relax muscles.

    Avoid caffeine/nicotine like the plague.

    Second route would be a pharm grade 5 alpha blocker.
    Man, you are going to get rich.
    All you have to do is to find out how to decrease prostate size using supplements.
  22. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Man, you are going to get rich.
    All you have to do is to find out how to decrease prostate size using supplements.
    Curouis to see how iodine could fit into prevention of prostrate problems possbile due to its actions similar to DIM
  23. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Curouis to see how iodine could fit into prevention of prostrate problems possbile due to its actions similar to DIM
    Ask me in moth or two, I drink 4-6 drops about daily.
    My 30ml bottle of Lugol's solution is only slightly more than half full now.

    Do not see any difference in my prostate, or more specifically,
    frequency of my nightly (and daily) trips.
  24. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Ask me in moth or two, I drink 4-6 drops about daily.
    My 30ml bottle of Lugol's solution is only slightly more than half full now.

    Do not see any difference in my prostate, or more specifically,
    frequency of my nightly (and daily) trips.
    It take any where from 3 -6 months to hit saturation. I am doing 50 mgs for 6 months because I was soo soo low ..45% saturation on load and spot which is 50% below effeincy. Pathetic.

    ALso too DIM may be doing more harm then good in some people. Yes it may lower total estrogens but it also may do it at expense of down regulating androgen receptors and people with that have low homocysteine levels under 5 it could really make matters worse because there are undermethyated to begin with and TMG may not be enough to cut it and may actually drive there homocysteine lower which would affect detoxifaction process. I also have an idea people that are undermethyated have problem with hormone receptors as is because methyation is the process by which cells are held to gether and prevented from falling apart. ...Need to futher investigate this more..
  25. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Man, you are going to get rich.
    All you have to do is to find out how to decrease prostate size using supplements.
    There are plenty of studies done on this in Europe. They are very forward thinking with Saw Palmetto to treat such issues.

    Saw Palmetto worked just as well in comparision with Proscar in relieving urinary issues.

    Remember in USA you cannot patent it, so it isn't going to be used.

    LEF's formula has a blend of such herbs, not just Saw. In fact, I just recieved a cupon from them for 50% off such product - I think they are reading up on me
  26. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    One more thing I would like to add is that urinary numbers can be improved with arimidex due to decrease in E2.

    E2 can increase prostate size.

    JansZ, you should ask your Dr about getting your E2 number down from 27 to 17 - 20.
  27. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    One more thing I would like to add is that urinary numbers can be improved with arimidex due to decrease in E2.

    E2 can increase prostate size.

    JansZ, you should ask your Dr about getting your E2 number down from 27 to 17 - 20.
    AMEN my Prostrate did not just enlarge on its own, Also too I tihnk my main problem is lack of fish and fish oils and excessive red meat and eggs, organic butter for too many months which could have contributed to the estrogen imbalances (this makes the most sense out of everything I can feaster) . One time 3 years ago NO AI and my t levels where 1200 and e2 and shbg 20 ON THE DOT. I did find research that excessive arachondonic acids can increase estrogen expression possble aggrate prostate which was interesting..and all this crap with shbg starting happen after trying to rebalance my EFA (AA/EPA) ratio. Dr john was is a good dosage of fish oils. I use carlsons high potency once a day. i was thinking of using it one mroe time in mid afternnon
  28. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    AMEN my Prostrate did not just enlarge on its own, Also too I tihnk my main problem is lack of fish and fish oils and excessive red meat and eggs, organic butter for too many months which could have contributed to the estrogen imbalances (this makes the most sense out of everything I can feaster) . One time 3 years ago NO AI and my t levels where 1200 and e2 and shbg 20 ON THE DOT. I did find research that excessive arachondonic acids can increase estrogen expression possble aggrate prostate which was interesting..and all this crap with shbg starting happen after trying to rebalance my EFA (AA/EPA) ratio. Dr john was is a good dosage of fish oils. I use carlsons high potency once a day. i was thinking of using it one mroe time in mid afternnon
    No, not at your age would I expect to see prostate size dramatically increase, unless you were using gonzo amounts of AAS.

    I take 3g fish oil from Biotest, men need more DHA than EPA, it has 2.2 D and .8 E.

    The only thing I can summarize from meat/eggs vs fish oil is that you were getting an unbalanced amount of Omega 6/9 vs 3.

    This is only due to the fact that our meat/eggs has been tainted with poor omega ratios. 100 years ago you wouldn't have had this issue from eating meat/eggs alone.
  29. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    "I did find research that excessive arachondonic acids can increase estrogen expression"

    This may be primarily from the fact that AA acids are a potent androgen increase to a noticable degree. More often than not, it is this response for why alot of people feel immediately better on reduced carb/increased protein diets. More T = More E.
  30. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    No, not at your age would I expect to see prostate size dramatically increase, unless you were using gonzo amounts of anabolic steroids.

    I take 3g fish oil from Biotest, men need more DHA than EPA, it has 2.2 D and .8 E.

    The only thing I can summarize from meat/eggs vs fish oil is that you were getting an unbalanced amount of Omega 6/9 vs 3.

    This is only due to the fact that our meat/eggs has been tainted with poor omega ratios. 100 years ago you wouldn't have had this issue from eating meat/eggs alone.
    Well I was under instructions by my dr who found the imbalances and after 6 weeks i felt like a new main when going on the protocol (stopping fish and fish oils and increasing GLA,, organic eggs, red meat, organic buttter, whole milk ect) about 8-10 weeks after it was like I was slipping back to before treatment. Thye never gave me a guide line to when to rebalance things back out and i continuted this treatment for almost 6 months. It was 600 bucks to get the EFA test done to verify things and another 300 bucks for her to read it..lMy thinking is lack of fish oils alter estrogen metaoblism and can increase shbg which makes the most sense. right now I been hounding dr to check EPA/AA ratio and this will answer many many questions. After starting fish oils for one month my Lp(A) dropped so I think I am on the right trrack..I just want verification is all
  31. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    One more thing I would like to add is that urinary numbers can be improved with arimidex due to decrease in E2.

    E2 can increase prostate size.

    JansZ, you should ask your Dr about getting your E2 number down from 27 to 17 - 20.
    My best guess is that my E2=27 works fine for me, that is what I had in my last two tests.
    But I have a big change now, I switched to T shots, will see how that works for me.

    With shots I had some re-bound, ie sex without cialis, but that is gone now. Sex with once/week cialis still good.
    When I noted end of rebound, pines less alive, I added 0.5cc of LiquiDex (1gram/1cc) with each T shot, I am on E3D schedule.

    Some time ago I tried some Arimidex (original) and it was not working for me.
    At the moment I hang my hopes on comming September blood test, Quest
    61 Estradiol, Bioavailable
    62 Estradiol, Free
    plus RheiLabs 2/16 ratio.
  32. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    My best guess is that my E2=27 works fine for me, that is what I had in my last two tests.
    But I have a big change now, I switched to T shots, will see how that works for me.

    With shots I had some re-bound, ie sex withot cialis, but that is gone now. Sex with once/week cialis still good.

    Some time ago I tried some Arimidex (original) and it was not working for me.
    At the moment I hang my hopes on comming September blood test, Quest
    61 Estradiol, Bioavailable
    62 Estradiol, Free
    plus RheiLabs 2/16 ratio.
    Same way with me jansz,
    I am digging my claws into the estrogen metabolism and going to find my answer there..Because how can some one with normal e2 have prostrate enleagement unless the e2 is being metaoblized wrong and causing some thing similae to high e2 symptoms behind the scenes despite having normal e2
  33. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Same way with me jansz,
    I am digging my claws into the estrogen metabolism and going to find my answer there..Because how can some one with normal e2 have prostrate enleagement unless the e2 is being metaoblized wrong and causing some thing similae to high e2 symptoms behind the scenes despite having normal e2
    Speaking of your prostate,
    how do you know that it is enlarged,
    just doctor's finger
    or
    ultrasound + measurements.

    How often are you urinating, specially at night.
    Do you have problem starting?

    Just in case, remember, there is a new way of doing TURP.
    It is done with laser, I learned about it from my doc at Sloam Ketering Memorial Hospital, Manhattan NYC.

    I am sure they do it elsewere.
    Done morning, go back home same day, driving back by your self.

    I keep that in my back pocket.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    If you really really want, you can reach your prostate with your own finger.
    Some people advice massage.
    I tried that but do not do it any more.
  34. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Speaking of your prostate,
    how do you know that it is enlarged,
    just doctor's finger
    or
    ultrasound + measurements.

    How often are you urinating, specially at night.
    Do you have problem starting?

    Just in case, remember, there is a new way of doing TURP.
    It is done with laser, I learned about it from my doc at Sloam Ketering Memorial Hospital, Manhattan NYC.

    I am sure they do it elsewere.
    Done morning, go back home, driving back by your self.

    I keep that in my back pocket.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    If you really really want, you can reach your prostate with your own finger.
    Some people advice massage.
    I tried that but do not do it any more.
    Ultrasound at hospital enlarge 80% !!
  35. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    I think you are probably being watched by many.
    I hope its for good things
  36. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    ..Because how can some one with normal e2 have prostrate enleagement
    Prior anabolic steroids use without a doubt. Nothing like huge injects of T to ramp up 5 alpha conversion of FT - DHT within the gland. This can happen all indepently of estrogen.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what OTC most closely resembles test
    By johnny411 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 09:31 AM
  2. What USP labs product should I try?
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 08:01 AM
  3. Your pick for favorite OTC PCT product
    By nmarco37 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-02-2005, 06:26 PM
  4. What OTC stuff can be bought for metabolism
    By Edge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 06:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in