hypothyroid and androgel

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
just met up with an old friend, whos husband has been on HRT... but says he doent like or notice anything on the androgel (surprised i had deletestryl), then near end of conversation, he said he was hypothyroid for the past 4 yrs and on 75mcg of something...couldnt remember

i just read here that gels/creams are absorbed very poorly in someone thats hypothyroid....

is there a link or something to back up this finding..

thanks

phats

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
The first time I read this was at MESO Dr. Marianco posted it saying some men with Thyroid Problems have a thick skin and the gels and creams have a hard time getting though the skin he has a name for this but I can't remember it. You can to there and click on his nick and read all of his posts.
just met up with an old friend, whos husband has been on HRT... but says he doent like or notice anything on the androgel (surprised i had deletestryl), then near end of conversation, he said he was hypothyroid for the past 4 yrs and on 75mcg of something...couldnt remember

i just read here that gels/creams are absorbed very poorly in someone thats hypothyroid....

is there a link or something to back up this finding..

thanks

phats