gh

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
it's nothing like test at all, and my understanding is that it is supressive.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
i had erased abouve post due to getting a 1 day ban on another board for it..lol

this is a HRT forum, so maybe its allowed...we are all helping each other..

all i said over there was if i had a script it would cost xx amount----------------BANNED..

no biggie

aculpep

Awards
wow their strict

i had erased abouve post due to getting a 1 day ban on another board for it..lol

this is a HRT forum, so maybe its allowed...we are all helping each other..

all i said over there was if i had a script it would cost xx amount----------------BANNED..

no biggie

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
not really, im an outsider, legalized on HRT...lol

phats

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
In men that are secondary it's paid for by my BCBS but as long as I keep my adrenals supported with cortef and my Thyroid good with Armour and my TT and FT levels good with my E2 down my HGH or IGF-1 levels come back up. And I am happy about it I don't want to do HGH if I can get by with out it.

AnotherOldGuy

Awards
is there something to read regarding the basic differences in TRT vs GHT?

As I only use a fraction of my grey matter <g>, less these days, I'm interested in learning more.

My ignorance tells me that TRT will help me keep what I got - maybe make what I got a little bigger.

So GHT will result in more to build? more cells? So why then would it dissapear once I go off of GHT? Wouldn't it be no different than the life cycle, meaning, If someone went on GH for a period, of say a year - wouldn't that ultimately be a good thing even if that is all that was done?

I'm struggling with this concept -any help appreciated.