Now this is interesting
- 07-11-2007, 11:35 PM
- 07-12-2007, 12:17 AM
High cortisol can be caused by stress assuming your wife is pregnant I imagine you are under some.
Or maybe its from the stress of trying to convince your endocrinologist that its not normal to have the hormone function of a 97 year old man when you are 30.....and no you dont need anti depressants.
- 07-12-2007, 12:20 AM
I heard about married men having lower test. Maybe it's your body's natural response to the fact you are not on the prowl anymore, lol. And knowing your having a baby comes with the knowledge you've spread your seed, and your job of procreation is done.
07-12-2007, 07:03 PM
It's cause their wifes own their nuts, it decreases their net value
High prolactin alone = low test and same with cortisol! Combined, you're guaranteed to feel like poo on a stick.
Similar Forum Threads
- By latinsteel in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 07-03-2007, 01:31 AM
- By Rodja in forum MMAReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2007, 09:18 AM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 05-23-2007, 04:47 PM
- By spatch in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 100Last Post: 02-22-2006, 11:57 AM
- By INFOHAZARD in forum PoliticsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2004, 12:06 AM