Clueless Endo

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Well, I finally got my referral to see an endo after a years worth of begging the doctors on base (military). Well, I was excited until I figured out he is clueless on TRT. Well, he performed some blood work and my total testosterone came out low. He did not test my free because I just had that done a couple of weeks ago and that was also low. I have no idea what my E2 is because the doctors on base wont test it and my endo says that he does not think it would have any impact in a male and that he didnt know how he would go about treating it anyway:jaw: He said that he would run some more total test and free test and see me back in a month and maybe put me on test. I asked him about HCG and he said that is only for fertility issues :jaw: So, this really sucks balls. First I get a Varicocele and I get that fixed and I am still messed up. My LH and FSH are always low normal range. All my other numbers are in range (so he tells me). What really sucks is that since I am in the military, I can't just switch doctors without paying out of my own pocket and I can't afford that with a wife and kids to support. My question is is do I have to have HCG for successful TRT? I am not worried about the anti-E because even if my endo refuses to give me an RX for one, I still know how to get it off the net cheap. Another thing that I am worried about is if they will kick me out of the military if I am on TRT? My main problem is really really low libido. If I could just get that fixed then I am sure depression would go away. I don't feel like the same person anymore. I have tried just about every "natural" test booster that is out there. 6-OXO worked for a little while, but then no more. JW worked for a little while and then stopped working. I tried not taking anything and I feel even worse. I have tried Clomid and Toremifene and they work until I stop taking them. I have never tried a really stong ani-E like Arimidex, hell I dont even know if I have high estrogen because the d*** doctors wont test for it!!

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A overwhelming majority of endo's are completely clueless about HRT - this is very common amoungst people dealing with them.

The scary part is that they are just as clueless when it comes to matters of thyroid treatment as well.

Welcome to the wonderfull world of medical care in the united states. :thumbsup:

It is still better here though than other parts.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need hCG or you can kiss your balls goodby ;)

Your much better off trying out Dermacrine until you can find a good doctor to work with you.

At your age, HRT without hCG is like bread without butter.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
You need hCG or you can kiss your balls goodby ;)

Your much better off trying out Dermacrine until you can find a good doctor to work with you.

At your age, HRT without hCG is like bread without butter.
What is Dermacrine? I am probably S***t out of luck with getting another doctor though and that really sucks. I would like to keep my nuts (even though they are small anywayl lol) I guess I would rather have a libido then have nuts. I've had a vasectomy so I don't really need them :lol:

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is Dermacrine? I am probably S***t out of luck with getting another doctor though and that really sucks. I would like to keep my nuts (even though they are small anywayl lol) I guess I would rather have a libido then have nuts. I've had a vasectomy so I don't really need them :lol:
hCG is a miracle drug.

Its not just keeping nutts for cosmetic purposes. Your scrotum will pull up very tight without hCG on T. This can be painfull.

hCG also increases bloodflow to genital areas. Better erections. It will also boost test and increase size of balls(good for you little ball guy ;))

There is new research showing hCG boosting fat loss and increasing insulin sensitivity in women. This is very interesting because if it does that in women, that is outside of a testosterone response, meaning hCG is doing something else good besides increasing T.