Test - Estro - Water Retention

acidred06

Banned
Awards
I am currently started in HRT. I inject 50mg test eth every 3 days. Just had a blood test to check my E, all test levels, thyroid, LH, basically a complete HRT blood work.

I am also noticing the face bloating look already. Any suggestions for this?

Hoping to get on some clomid, HCG, Armedix or whatever will keep my E at proper levels and to make sure my testies dont shut down.

Anyway, while I am waiting I was woundering if anyone had some suggestions on any supplements that would work or help with these in case my Dr. wont write me a script.

I see alot of threads talking about supplements that control/regulate E and help keep your body producing test on its own while on HRT

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am currently started in HRT. I inject 50mg test eth every 3 days. Just had a blood test to check my E, all test levels, thyroid, LH, basically a complete HRT blood work.

I am also noticing the face bloating look already. Any suggestions for this?

Hoping to get on some clomid, HCG, Armedix or whatever will keep my E at proper levels and to make sure my testies dont shut down.

Anyway, while I am waiting I was woundering if anyone had some suggestions on any supplements that would work or help with these in case my Dr. wont write me a script.

I see alot of threads talking about supplements that control/regulate E and help keep your body producing test on its own while on HRT
Post your complete test with units and ranges.
Post all supplements and medicines that you are taking.
Post your complaints.
Post any memorable events that possibly could have trigered your situation.