DMSO and androgel
- 06-30-2007, 02:24 PM
- 06-30-2007, 02:29 PM
- 06-30-2007, 02:34 PM
nevermind... the rollon is not worth it.
say rubbing my application points in the AM with it and waiting for it to dry and then applying gel
06-30-2007, 04:35 PM
DONT do it
DMSO is the best pain reliever for muscle, tendon, just roll it on clean skin.
Do not use DMSO with androgel, you can cause the alcohol in the androgel to be driven into the blood stream and then you can go blind. Besides I assume you are within range, why exceed it? then you have high E2 potential. Im sure the good Dr here would not recommend it over or before androgel. BUt I assure you , on a clean skin, for muscle pain, DMSO roll on works I use it for muscle and tendon pain.
06-30-2007, 04:41 PM
that sounds a little far-fetched, don't you think?
06-30-2007, 04:52 PM
07-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Dr., that was the impression I got from this board. ha
I was just curious because I have read of others using it and was curious as to the benefits/risks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 1cc in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 49Last Post: 12-05-2007, 02:30 PM
- By RugbyHooligan in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 29Last Post: 07-04-2007, 01:20 PM
- By calvin6697 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 02-13-2007, 11:30 AM
- By jim brooks in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2006, 05:56 PM
- By orvise in forum AnabolicsReplies: 84Last Post: 02-09-2004, 06:42 AM