TRT and free test

acidred06

Banned
Awards
I am looking for info on using HCG or other products to keep my nuts from completely shutting down.

I am being treated by a urologist for low test and f-ed up other hormones. He put me on 200mg of test e every other week but im doing 100mg every 6-7 days to avoid the test crash.

The Dr. is doing what he feels right but in my opinion he is not addessing everything and the actual reason for my low test scores and why my other levels are off.

Anyways, if anyone can help with any info that would be sweet.

1. do i need to be addressing my bodies production of test (so my nuts dont go away)
2. what products and dose should i be using if question 1 is Y

Here are my latest test profile. And yes I know that there is not E2 results. For whatever reason he fights me on getting this tested.

PRE TRT INJECTION PROFILE (WAS ON 5g TESTIM AT THIS TIME)

test - 171
free test - 7.1
lh -0.26 (what the hell is this and am not even on the chart its so low, any esplanation for this would be great)
sptp - 47
prolatin - 6.76
fsh - 1.22

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for info on using HCG or other products to keep my nuts from completely shutting down.

I am being treated by a urologist for low test and f-ed up other hormones. He put me on 200mg of test e every other week but im doing 100mg every 6-7 days to avoid the test crash.

The Dr. is doing what he feels right but in my opinion he is not addessing everything and the actual reason for my low test scores and why my other levels are off.

Anyways, if anyone can help with any info that would be sweet.

1. do i need to be addressing my bodies production of test (so my nuts dont go away)
2. what products and dose should i be using if question 1 is Y

Here are my latest test profile. And yes I know that there is not E2 results. For whatever reason he fights me on getting this tested.

PRE TRT INJECTION PROFILE (WAS ON 5g TESTIM AT THIS TIME)

test - 171
free test - 7.1
lh -0.26 (what the hell is this and am not even on the chart its so low, any esplanation for this would be great)
sptp - 47
prolatin - 6.76
fsh - 1.22
You have to learn how to look and post blood test results.
It grases the skids.
You have enough problem being sick, now if you want to get help from a doctor or even from somebody on this board you need to learn the lingo.
Take few days, read all posts for the last 9 months.
I am not kidding, (or God forbid put you down), this will really help you.
With that out of the way, there is not much information that you give go get response.
I will do like this:
Assume that you have made a typo;
you wrote:
sptp - 47
I assume it is
SHBG=47

you have not used HCG but used T shots, so your testis are shutdown for sure now.

Your doc asked you to do T injections every 2 weeks, you changed to 1/week. That is still not good.
Change to E3D or twice weekly, equal time between shots.

The amount of Testosterone you are using is not high enough, specially if you have very high SHBG=47.

You want to get FreeT=250
using Dr Shippens chart, that requires
TotalT=1200

using chart I developed,
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/870845-post40.html
to get to that TT level you need

180mg/week,
if you use Depo-Testosterone Cypionate, or Testosterone Enanthate, 200mg/mL
that is
180/200=0.9mL=90units on insuline syringe per week
if done as twice weekly 45 units on insuline syringe
if done as E3D, 0.9/7*3=38.6 units
if done as E2D, 0.9/7*2=25.7 units

I suggest you do injections E2D, every other day.
Do HCG & T shots on same day, both shors SubQ around navel.
Novarel HCG=250iu
If you dilute it as on a label, that is with 10mL water then
250iu=25units on syringe

For T & HCG you can use syringes that I am using,
they are the smallest available.
http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HOP&Product_Code=4724290&Product_Count=&Category_Code=
BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b Price: $25.95

Or less expensive
http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HOP&Product_Code=M3136&Product_Count=&Category_Code=
Easy Touch U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16 inch Short Needle 100/Box Sale Price: $13.99

It takes about 3 minutes to get the T in, it works for me.

With time your SHBG should come down, plus your testis may start producing, plus you may take some SHBG reducing supplements, so your required dose may come down.
In any case this is to tide you over for 2-3 months, then you must do blood test to see where you are.
I post nice long blood test, you may want to look at it, look at the first post in the link I have given you.

If my assumptions are incorrect, disregard my post.

Usually there is more than T & HCG
study, get blood tests, ask questions.

acidred06

Banned
Awards
JanSZ

Thanks very much for your response. I will do as much research as possible and I appreciate your opiniun. Most of this problem has happened while I am working 2000 miles from home so I am trying to get as much info on my own since the Dr. is not as easy to discuss with.

Yes that was a typo but it wouldnt have made much a difference at this point because I am trying to figure all of this out asap. This all came about with a phone call from my urologist telling me my blood work all pointed to pituitary tumor. I got this call while being 2000 miles away and tried to understand what the f just happened.

I flew back to MI and had a MRI which ruled out the tumor. At times I think Dr./Urologists know less than most of the people on this site.

Anyways I will look into as much info as possible and thanks again.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
JanSZ

Thanks very much for your response. I will do as much research as possible and I appreciate your opiniun. Most of this problem has happened while I am working 2000 miles from home so I am trying to get as much info on my own since the Dr. is not as easy to discuss with.

Yes that was a typo but it wouldnt have made much a difference at this point because I am trying to figure all of this out asap. This all came about with a phone call from my urologist telling me my blood work all pointed to pituitary tumor. I got this call while being 2000 miles away and tried to understand what the f just happened.

I flew back to MI and had a MRI which ruled out the tumor. At times I think Dr./Urologists know less than most of the people on this site.

Anyways I will look into as much info as possible and thanks again.
Ok, so it is SHBG=47, my Depo-T calc stands.

That is rather high SHBG.
I suggest
Advanced Natural Prostate Formula With 5-Loxin, 60 Softgels
Advanced Natural Prostate Formula with 5-Loxin®

Super Miraforte With Max Strength Chrysin, 120 Caps
Super MiraForte with Maximum Strength Chrysin
I probably would use 1.5 recomended dose for both.

Your SHBG is high.
On top of above get from compounding pharmacy
Chrysin in a cream the highest strenght that they make, at least 50mg/1gram, use 2grams/day

--------------------
You are or you will be dealing with estrogen problems, not only E2.

Tmg (Trimethylglycine), 500 Mg 180 Tablets
TMG 2 pills

Dual-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract With Resveratrol & Cat's Claw, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Dual-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract With Resveratrol & Cat's Claw
Take 6 pills daily. LEF recomends 1 pill per 160# body weight, way not enough to make difference.
TMG+DualAction will help you with all other estrogens except E2.

Get script for Arimidex, just so you have it with you when you get your blood test results, you may need it.
You may get LiquiDex instead, much easier to get the correct (small) dose.

LEF ship all over the world.
================================================
Just in case you want to know what to test (once/year, latter the list is much shorter).

Test best done at Quest, blood drawn at Quest.

0 iodine
1 CBC w/ diff
2 Calcium
3 Carbon dioxide
4 Chloride
5 Copper, serum
6 Ferritin
7 Magnesium
8 Potasium
9 Selenium
10 Sodium
11 Zinc
12 Alkaline phosphase
13 ALT
14 AST
15 BUN/creatinine ratio
16 Creatinine
17 Globulin, calculated
18 Protein Total
19 Urea nitrogen
20 Bilirubin, Total
21 Bilirubin, Direct
22 EGFR non afr american
23 RPR W/Titer & Conf RFX RPR screen
24 C-reactive protein CRP
25 Fibrinogen
26 Hematocrit
27 Hemoglobin A1C
28 Homocysteine, cardio
29 Lipoprotein (A) Lp(A)
30 Folate, Serum
31 Folate, Serum
32 Cholesterol, Total
33 HDL cholesterol
34 cholesterol/HDL ratio
35 LDL chol, calculated
36 Triglycirides
37 VLDL
38 Vitamin A
39 Vitamin B12, serum
40 Vitamin D, panel
43 T3 Free
44 T3 uptake
45 T3,Total
46 T4,Free
47 T4,Total
48 TSH
49 Glucose, fasting
50 Insuline, serum
51 PSA, Total
52 PSA, %, free
53 IGF Binding protein-3
54 IGF-1
55 Aldosterone
56 Cortisol AM/PM
57 DHEA sulfate
58 Prolactin
59 FSH
60 LH
61 Progesterone
62 Pregnenolone
63 Estradiol, Bioavailable
64 Estradiol, Free
65 Estradiol, Fractionated, serum
66 Estradiol, Ultra-sensitive (is part of fractionated)
67 Estrone,serum (is part of fractionated)
68 Estrogens, Total, Serum
69 Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
70 Testosterone Total (included in T panel)
71 Testosterone Free(included in T panel)
72 Testosterone Bioavailable(included in T panel)
73 SHBG(included in T panel)
74 Albumin, serum(included in T panel)
75 Dihydrotestosterone DHT