I need some insite, or suggestions

maximus5

Awards
Not really sure whats going on here, I'll try to sum it up

I feel great when taking AI supps like Restore, Novaldex XT or 6oxo etc and my body stays lean and I have a overal feeling of well being.

When I stop taking an AI a few weeks later I get mid section fat thats impossiable to lose without losing muscle, my skin seems to be more oily and my nipples will get hard easy. I also lose that drive and confidence that a guy should have (hope that makes sense)

I am on propecia at a limited dose .5 daily

Just looking for some suggestions, I did do some saliva tests and some things where really strange of the multiple test I did but when I had the issues checked thru blood work everything came back normal.

I'm 29, 5'11 and weigh 193

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Not really sure whats going on here, I'll try to sum it up

I feel great when taking AI supps like Restore, Novaldex XT or 6oxo etc and my body stays lean and I have a overal feeling of well being.

When I stop taking an AI a few weeks later I get mid section fat thats impossiable to lose without losing muscle, my skin seems to be more oily and my nipples will get hard easy. I also lose that drive and confidence that a guy should have (hope that makes sense)

I am on propecia at a limited dose .5 daily

Just looking for some suggestions, I did do some saliva tests and some things where really strange of the multiple test I did but when I had the issues checked thru blood work everything came back normal.
I'm 29, 5'11 and weigh 193
Post blood test, units, ranges, supplements, medicines that you taking.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Post blood test, units, ranges, supplements, medicines that you taking.
Dittio need something to go by concrete numbers playing guessing games will only make mattersworse.

at bare miminum

ft3
ft4
shbg
e2
total testosterone
dhea
progesterone
bio availble testosterone
lh

If you want try some ZMa usually helps with estrogen recovery

as you can see free testosteron I no longer test for

maximus5

Awards
I cant find my last blood test, just my saliva tests I had posted online. I will go and get blood work done again.

Is this what I need tested, and please let me know if you guys recommend any other tests?

ft3
ft4
shbg
e2
total testosterone
dhea
progesterone
lh

Also how soon after completing an AI (6oxo) cycle should I wait to get the blood work done?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I cant find my last blood test, just my saliva tests I had posted online. I will go and get blood work done again.

Is this what I need tested, and please let me know if you guys recommend any other tests?

ft3
ft4
shbg
e2
total testosterone
dhea
progesterone
lh

Also how soon after completing an AI (6oxo) cycle should I wait to get the blood work done?
After you find your saliva test, throw it away so you avoid confusion.
Post your blood tests after you get them.
Do the test at Quest, blood drawn at Quest.
The more items you test the better chance at finding what is wrong.
I test once a year this (first post)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13.html#post827550