HRT, Health and supplement advice - AnabolicMinds.com

HRT, Health and supplement advice

1. Banned

HRT, Health and supplement advice

I created a post called no pituitary tumor now what and have some new questions.

Is there any supplements that ACTUALY work to help produce my own testosterone. I'm taking test E 100mg/week but my free test is low.

Blood test results

Test 171
    Free test 7.1
    LH .26 (WHAT THE HELL IS THIS AND WHY WOULD MINE BE SO FAR OUT OF WHACK)
    FSH 1.22 (Is this and LH something to due with sperm and or my producing of test?)
    SGPT or SPTP 47 (WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?)
    Prolactin 6.76 no idea about this either

2. Registered User

where these labs prior TRT ?
    Where is e2 and shbg, ft4, ft3,dht,
    you working with some endo?
  3. Banned

I was on androgel 10g for over a year and my levels actually lowered. I was put on Testim 5g and I lost 16 pounds in 2 weeks. I just started injections. These latest blood tests were done after using testim for a month and when I lost all that weight the Dr. finally decided it was a issue.

I just started test e 100mg per week.

Where is e2 and shbg, ft4, ft3,dht, the urologist didnt request these. I have been telling him I want my e2 done. My family Dr. had my tsh done and i dont know the numbers but apparently all was fine.

A urologist right know but if the list of hormones that came back out of wake arent corrected with the test injections then i will be sent to a endo
    •   

4. New Member

Sounds like your Doctor doesn't know very much in regard to HRT. You definitely needs labs for what was posted, E2, shgb, dht, etc. E2 plays a big role in it as well as thyroid and adrenal problems. I would find a new doctor if it were me. This is your life your talking about here and you don't want your hormones jacked up by someone who doesn't know what he's doing. I haven't been in this long but long enough to have learned a good dr is worth his weight in gold. Simply taking some testosterone isnt the answer. You have to look at the big picture and get everything balanced. And the correct labs is the first start.

Quote Originally Posted by acidred06 View Post
    I was on androgel 10g for over a year and my levels actually lowered. I was put on Testim 5g and I lost 16 pounds in 2 weeks. I just started injections. These latest blood tests were done after using testim for a month and when I lost all that weight the Dr. finally decided it was a issue.

Where is e2 and shbg, ft4, ft3,dht, the urologist didnt request these. I have been telling him I want my e2 done. My family Dr. had my tsh done and i dont know the numbers but apparently all was fine.

A urologist right know but if the list of hormones that came back out of wake arent corrected with the test injections then i will be sent to a endo
  5. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by acidred06 View Post

That indicate you have a big time adrenals + thyroid isues.

You need really good testing pronto.
    Piecemeal testing will prolong your torture.
    I have a long list if you want.
    100mg, high SHBG and testis that possibly do not work

100mg may not be enough.

Jan's BloodTest April13/2007

Jan's BloodTest April13/2007
  6. New Member

There is one guy on the LEF board that claims tribulus increased his T from 261 to 1200. I told him if that is true then he was the only one that has ever happened to and if it happened for everyone it would be banned from every sports governing authority.

He was pissed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 01:54 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 12:05 PM
  3. Advice plz on Workout and Supplements
    By azzawor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 02:05 PM
  4. Replies: 0