New Labs are back.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I am still on 70mgs of Depo T shots 3 times a day and doing 350 IU's of HCG the 2 dasy each in between my T shots. My labs came in last week, I was ticked off they ordered the wrong ones. I asked for.
• Total Testosterone
• Bioavailable Testosterone
• Free Testosterone
They did Total T it was 671 and Quest range is 241 to 827 ng/dl but my last test was 530 and the range is diff. 250 to 1100 ng/dl same lab WTF.

My Bioavailable T was not done and on my last test is was on the low side at 199 range 110 to 575 ng/dl.

My Free T came back high at 226 range 34 to 194 pg/ml
last test diff. range again it was 108 range 46 to 224 pg/ml.

I think this test should have been Bioavailable T they called it Testosterone Free and weakly bound. It was 405 range 84 to 402 ng/dl.
So I have no Idea WTF happened when I went up on my dose. I ask Stevens why they ran this **** and he said his lab tech must have ordered the wrong tests. But I went and talked to her and she told me he told her to run them. So who do you believe I am going to get the dam lab numbers and tell her to run them and if he changes it to let know before blood is drawn.

My E2 is still to dam low and now I feel having low Aldosterone Renin levels was the reasion my E2 was always so dam high. Now I am off Arimidex trying to get my levels back up. I feel going on the Florinef fixed my E2 problems. I was off Arimidex for 5 days and wood started coming back so I took a .5 mgs pill and tanked again. So now it's been 9 days off it and no wood. I don't know if this is good or bacd because now in the last 2 morning I was feeling panic and this only happens when E2 is to high.

My Free T4 is still very low .9 range .8 to 1.8 ng/dl
My Free T3 is up some 382 range 230 to 420 pg/dl

This is on 3 grains of Armour I asked my Dr. about adding in a low dose of 25mcg Synthroyd he said no.

I have very oily skin on my face it even gets into my eyes so I wipe my face with a baby wipe about every 2 hrs.

I feel dam good on the Florinef
I am back at the Old Persons Club here in town working out in there gym again. If feels dam good to work out 90 mins and not need to recover the rest of the day or two. I now can go out and work in the yard in the heat and don't feel I am going to pass out. So the Florinef works and was the big problem with my sweating allday and feeling over heated.

Did you read guys ever read this link low Aldosterone is near the bottom of it a dam good read.
Adrenal Glands

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I am still on 70mgs of Depo T shots 3 times a day and doing 350 IU's of HCG the 2 dasy each in between my T shots. My labs came in last week, I was ticked off they ordered the wrong ones. I asked for.
• Total Testosterone
• Free Testosterone
They did Total T it was 671 and Quest range is 241 to 827 ng/dl but my last test was 530 and the range is diff. 250 to 1100 ng/dl same lab WTF.

My Bioavailable T was not done and on my last test is was on the low side at 199 range 110 to 575 ng/dl.

I think this test should have been Bioavailable T they called it Testosterone Free and weakly bound. It was 405 range 84 to 402 ng/dl.
So I have no Idea WTF happened when I went up on my dose. I ask Stevens why they ran this **** and he said his lab tech must have ordered the wrong tests. But I went and talked to her and she told me he told her to run them. So who do you believe I am going to get the dam lab numbers and tell her to run them and if he changes it to let know before blood is drawn.

My E2 is still to dam low and now I feel having low Aldosterone Renin levels was the reasion my E2 was always so dam high. Now I am off Arimidex trying to get my levels back up. I feel going on the Florinef fixed my E2 problems. I was off Arimidex for 5 days and wood started coming back so I took a .5 mgs pill and tanked again. So now it's been 9 days off it and no wood. I don't know if this is good or bacd because now in the last 2 morning I was feeling panic and this only happens when E2 is to high.

This is on 3 grains of Armour I asked my Dr. about adding in a low dose of 25mcg Synthroyd he said no.

I have very oily skin on my face it even gets into my eyes so I wipe my face with a baby wipe about every 2 hrs.

I am back at the Old Persons Club here in town working out in there gym again. If feels dam good to work out 90 mins and not need to recover the rest of the day or two. I now can go out and work in the yard in the heat and don't feel I am going to pass out. So the Florinef works and was the big problem with my sweating allday and feeling over heated.

Did you read guys ever read this link low Aldosterone is near the bottom of it a dam good read.
Adrenal Glands
Low estrogen is casuing higher conversion of t4 to t3 and may be adding stress to your adrenals which may be causing your test to drop ..

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
• Total Testosterone
• Free Testosterone

Adrenal Glands
You are getting one shot every day.
You are claiming that you are secondaty (ie; testis producing T)
I think you are primary, but this is not really important distinction at this moment.
My suggestion, change to E2D, every other day.
T=(70mg E3D)=163.3mg/week=163.3/7*2=(46.7mg E2D)=~23.5units on insulin syringe
or even go for 24units

Do SubQ shots 2"-3" from navel
I did already couple T shots with 29ga 1/2cc 1/2" needle
piece of cake, I did rub a lot the area to spread the shot around. No stinging, no pain, no nothing.

I am waiting for my smallest needle

4724290 BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b 1 $25.95
Total w/shipping: $31.80

BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b
------------------------
Saving money, there is
Easy Touch U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16 inch Short Needle 100/Box
Easy Touch U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16 inch Short Needle 100/Box Sale Price: $13.99
-----------------------------------------------------------
Day1-(T=24units, HCG=350iu)
Day2-no shots
Day3-(T=24units, HCG=350iu)
Day4-no shots
Day3-(T=24units, HCG=350iu)
------------------------------------------------------------
You could use another 1/2 grain of Armour
You really need syntroid to raise your FreeT4
Glad that you are able to do workoouts
I worry about Quest, lots of mistakes, I got my share,
looks like they have some unpublished tests going,
or at least screwing with ranges.
There is something fishy going with finding right value for Bio_available test.
BioT is, among other things dependent on age of person being tested.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/69037-age-associated-bio.html#post867990
------
The best I know of when asking for the T testing is this:
Testosterone, LC/MS/MS from Quest Diagnostics
Free, Bioavailable, and Total Testosterone
– Total: LC/MS/MS
for that test range is described here
http://www.questdiagnostics.com/hcp/intguide/EndoMetab/Gen_Misc/Testosterone/Table 1.pdf
Testosterone Total 250-1100 ng/dL
Testosterone Free 46.0-224.0 pg/mL
Testosterone Bioavailable 110.0-575.0 ng/dL
and here:
http://www.questdiagnostics.com/hcp/intguide/EndoMetab/Gen_Misc/Testosterone/Table 3.pdf
but I already see the numbers for SHBG & Albumin changed.
On my test I got:
SHBG 23-38 nmol/L
Albumin, serum 3.6-5.1 g/dL
----------------------------------------------------------
If you have TT, SHBG you can use Shippen's chart I posted here:
Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding - View Single Post - Attention all those on Sub-q injections
Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding

(I know you have that chart, but for benefit to others I posted the link)
You want to have FreeT=250, your SHBG=20 (I think)
so you need TT=850

At least you can use this as a double check or sanity check.
This chart assumes Albumin=4.3

The calculator that I was using earlier is wort a s****
due to BioT being as desribed in my post, link above.
----------------------------------------------------------

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am Secondary and I made a error in my post I do shots every 3 days.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am Secondary and I made a error in my post I do shots every 3 days.
I noted your error, I know you do T E3D
I am suggesting this new E2D schedule.
Same number of shots but you would get
1-day free of shots
2-better, less fluctuating T levels.
3-enough of HCG
4-much smaller needles

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Well I am sure this new med lowed my High Estradiol levels. Here is a reply I got.
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:28 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel going on the Florinef fixed my Estradiol leves problems.

Sounds to me like you get some glucocorticoid properties from the FLorinef, low cortisol causes high estrogen, and anythign that raises cortisol will lower estrogen as well. Estrogen dominance is a real problem in PETS these days! Believe it or not, and guess what they do for them? Medrol & thyroid. They use the estrogen levels as a way to monitor the cortiosl level in the body. THAT is how accurate it is! Read the book Pets At Risk, I learned more about adrenals from this vet htan the 20 other doctors books I have read about them!

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Well I am sure this new med lowed my High Estradiol levels. Here is a reply I got.
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:28 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel going on the Florinef fixed my Estradiol leves problems.

Sounds to me like you get some glucocorticoid properties from the FLorinef, low cortisol causes high estrogen, and anythign that raises cortisol will lower estrogen as well. Estrogen dominance is a real problem in PETS these days! Believe it or not, and guess what they do for them? Medrol & thyroid. They use the estrogen levels as a way to monitor the cortiosl level in the body. THAT is how accurate it is! Read the book Pets At Risk, I learned more about adrenals from this vet htan the 20 other doctors books I have read about them!
i mentioned this before increasing cortisol lowers estrogen :) probably because it increases thyroid into the cell alot faster. And every client that I check has high e2 and low normal cortisol less then 15. Plus if estrogen is too high it can cause Cortisol binding globulin to increase and make cortisol unavailable to the body. This happen in oaktown boy. Mariano gaev him cortisol when serum level was high normal bc cortisol binding globulin was high

This also explained as my test levels went up my cortisol went down from 19 to 14 and e2 went up WAY UP to 73

ALSO my client hes e2 was 60 and cortisol was 13 after putting him on .5 mgs of armidex every 3 day we ran a urine test and estrogen dropped to mid range and cortisol excretion increased dramatically. BTW he has been getting consistant wood for 2 weeks straight !! It took almost a month to get his e2 stable for this to happen..

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Yes I remember you did say this you are the man I just can't believe this hell it looks like I will only need to do about 1/4 of a one mg. pill every 5 days. And to think I was doing 1ng. of Arimidex a day for some time.
i mentioned this before increasing cortisol lowers estrogen :) probably because it increases thyroid into the cell alot faster. And every client that I check has high e2 and low normal cortisol less then 15. Plus if estrogen is too high it can cause Cortisol binding globulin to increase and make cortisol unavailable to the body. This happen in oaktown boy. Mariano gaev him cortisol when serum level was high normal bc cortisol binding globulin was high

This also explained as my test levels went up my cortisol went down from 19 to 14 and e2 went up WAY UP to 73

ALSO my client hes e2 was 60 and cortisol was 13 after putting him on .5 mgs of armidex every 3 day we ran a urine test and estrogen dropped to mid range and cortisol excretion increased dramatically. BTW he has been getting consistant wood for 2 weeks straight !! It took almost a month to get his e2 stable for this to happen..

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I am having a dam hard time with getting on the right dose of Arimidex now that I have started on Florinef. It looks like .5 mgs. every 3 days is to much so I cut the pills into 1/4's and doing them every 2 days I am going to high so I tried everyday still going to high. So now I am at a loss .5 mgs every other day I go to high and .5 mgs everyday I go to low.

I am looking at my last 2 labs and my DHEA was 63 this test was after I was on Florinef for 3 weeks and the test I asked for was DHEA-S they did DHEA range 180 to 1250 ng/dl. We figured this was the wrong test and I am taking 25 mgs a day of DHEA.

Now my last test DHEA-S test showed very high 358 range 25 to 95 mcg/dl. So now I have never seen a unit or range like this on my past labs from Biotech this lab is from Quest. So now on Florinef my DHEA is to high. This med has changed a lot of my labs. My last DHEA-S from Biotech labs was 326 range 80 to 560 ug/dl. I wonder is this is doing anything to my Estradiol levels I am still on 25 mgs of DHEA maybe I should stop this and see what happens.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
why not nolvadex?? arimex is pretty powerful stuff no??

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am having a dam hard time with getting on the right dose of Arimidex now that I have started on Florinef. It looks like .5 mgs. every 3 days is to much so I cut the pills into 1/4's and doing them every 2 days I am going to high so I tried everyday still going to high. So now I am at a loss .5 mgs every other day I go to high and .5 mgs everyday I go to low.

I am looking at my last 2 labs and my DHEA was 63 this test was after I was on Florinef for 3 weeks and the test I asked for was DHEA-S they did DHEA range 180 to 1250 ng/dl. We figured this was the wrong test and I am taking 25 mgs a day of DHEA.

Now my last test DHEA-S test showed very high 358 range 25 to 95 mcg/dl. So now I have never seen a unit or range like this on my past labs from Biotech this lab is from Quest. So now on Florinef my DHEA is to high. This med has changed a lot of my labs. My last DHEA-S from Biotech labs was 326 range 80 to 560 ug/dl. I wonder is this is doing anything to my Estradiol levels I am still on 25 mgs of DHEA maybe I should stop this and see what happens.
My April07 test from Quest, same range, must be something new.
I atribute high DHEAs to my taking prescription compounded pregnenolone cream. After this test I stopped pregnenolone and DHEA pills, just stay on preg-cream.

DHEA sulfate 306mcg/dL (25-95)

My next test in September.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I atribute high DHEAs to my taking prescription compounded pregnenolone cream. After this test I stopped pregnenolone and DHEA pills, just stay on preg-cream.

Well this helps at least I know it is not the women in the lab ordering the wrong tests. Still can't tell if I am to high or they messed up I have never been to high always low and I don't do pregnenolone it makes me feel like it is spicking up my E2.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Well this helps at least I know it is not the women in the lab ordering the wrong tests. Still can't tell if I am to high or they messed up I have never been to high always low and I don't do pregnenolone it makes me feel like it is spicking up my E2.
I wish Quest would publish next revision of their Endo Manual.
In the version I have they post DHEAs the old way.

They must be going thru all kind of changes.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I wish Quest would publish next revision of their Endo Manual.
In the version I have they post DHEAs the old way.

They must be going thru all kind of changes.
Well Thanks JanSz your a stand up guy.

smc252

Awards
  • Established

I am still trying to figure out high dhea, so many interconnections between the endocrine system!

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am still trying to figure out high dhea, so many interconnections between the endocrine system!
Mine is naturally high as well. 520. Try that on for size :rofl:

I have read stuff that people under extended, stressfull situations have naturally higher DHEA than most people. The body will make more to cope with high stress.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Mine is naturally high as well. 520. Try that on for size :rofl:

I have read stuff that people under extended, stressfull situations have naturally higher DHEA than most people. The body will make more to cope with high stress.
I too have read that, the whole fight or flight reponse is in the adrenals. I have read high DHEA can result in aggression too... This may be true! :)